Why Would Holocaust Deniers Lie.

Considering most were rounded up and killed...I can't blame them for not staying...just saying.

As he should? Why?

OH MY GOD!!!!! A BOYCOTT IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!!!!! WE BETTER LOCK THEM UP AND KILL THEM!

Sorry...I get a little over excited at these things.

It comes before the war, to weaken a country. Who told you all about WWII, let me think, the Zionist who even at that time controlled the media. You believe the OT and the rest of the people were pagan and horrible, gee who wrote those books?
Penelope,
I of course agree with you. Is there any way that we can speak privately? There is something I would like to ask you in private.
I guess this is where we start pretending that Hitler was provoked by the Jews, didn't intend on killing them but only expelling them (because he kindly wanted to keep the families intact), that there was no extensive documentation by the Germans and all the Jews that survived the concentration camps were lying and...

twilight_zone.jpg
Coyote,
I know that you get along just fine being brainwashed beyond all recognition. But take the red pill. Also, if it would have helped sell the allied version of events, they would have uncovered shitload of German documents talking about unicorns. When they say that history is written by the victors, that is the sort of thing they are talking about.

Germans were obsessive record keepers. Hard to get around that one.

You need to watch the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Enter the title into your browser. Click on the first website that comes up. Then scroll down that page. You will see all the parts of the documentary listed. In particular, watch "Part 21, The Leuchter findings." See if you can handle watching a Jew investigate what really went on at Auschwitz. If you think you can handle more, I suggest that you start at the end and work your way back from there. That way you can get to much of the really jucy stuff first.

I have an anaphelactic reaction to conspiracy theory crap.

No me , I just get fed up and sick from all the lies, and I get real tired of people who plan and carry out the conspiracies, and then ridicule the ones who research it enough to know they pulled off another one. The no. of Jews who perished in WWII, some killed while fighting, is a small no. in comparison to the 65 to 85 million who died due to the war. The Americans in Japanese concentration camps were not having at a health spa retreat either.

It's not a "small number" in relation to their small over all population. 2/3 of Europe's Jews slaughtered. Did any other group lose that great a proportion of their overall population? Or - is where you come in and insist they deserved it for "declaring war" on Germany?
coyote,
Were the 60 to 70% of German Jews deported to Palestine slaughtered? No. They were deported.

there were NO JEWS deported to Palestine-----not one

Why does the scorpion sting the frog?

View attachment 54769

Good analogy------in fact it describes why holocaust denial is a crime----
It is the nature of Nazis to deny the Holocaust-----the reason why holocaust
denial is a crime is because ------being a Nazi is a crime most especially in
lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,
I don't think the picture was about my point of knowledge, but your point of holocaust support. Though I could be wrong. I hope not.

"YOUR PICTURE" was about "MY SUPPORT" OF THE FACT THAT YOUR KITH AND KIN SLAUGHTERED IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS_-----including my own relatives???? -------how old were you when you knew that DA JOOOOS
WANTED TO BE GASSED? I grew up in a town fjull of Nazi shit like you

did you see any of the German jews stay , no.

Considering most were rounded up and killed...I can't blame them for not staying...just saying.

The German jews were Zionist and didn't want the religious jews in Israel. The only Polish jews the Zionist wanted were the ones who could fight. Hitler locked them up as he should, called concentration camps and work camps.

As he should? Why?

The Zionist has made WWII about them and well it is really, their ideology , Hitler and Stalin, neither wanted global communism. How do you think Hitler and the Germans felt when the Jews declared sanctions on Germany, a country that had opened its doors to the Jews, same way I imagine the Iraqis and Iranians felt. Now the US is the hated country, because you got the jews running the US. As many Poles died in the war, but who gives a rip.

OH MY GOD!!!!! A BOYCOTT IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!!!!! WE BETTER LOCK THEM UP AND KILL THEM!

It comes before the war, to weaken a country. Who told you all about WWII, let me think, the Zionist who even at that time controlled the media. You believe the OT and the rest of the people were pagan and horrible, gee who wrote those books?
Penelope,
I of course agree with you. Is there any way that we can speak privately? There is something I would like to ask you in private.
I guess this is where we start pretending that Hitler was provoked by the Jews, didn't intend on killing them but only expelling them (because he kindly wanted to keep the families intact), that there was no extensive documentation by the Germans and all the Jews that survived the concentration camps were lying and...

twilight_zone.jpg
Coyote,
I know that you get along just fine being brainwashed beyond all recognition. But take the red pill. Also, if it would have helped sell the allied version of events, they would have uncovered shitload of German documents talking about unicorns. When they say that history is written by the victors, that is the sort of thing they are talking about.

You need to watch the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Enter the title into your browser. Click on the first website that comes up. Then scroll down that page. You will see all the parts of the documentary listed. In particular, watch "Part 21, The Leuchter findings." See if you can handle watching a Jew investigate what really went on at Auschwitz. If you think you can handle more, I suggest that you start at the end and work your way back from there. That way you can get to much of the really jucy stuff first.

No me , I just get fed up and sick from all the lies, and I get real tired of people who plan and carry out the conspiracies, and then ridicule the ones who research it enough to know they pulled off another one. The no. of Jews who perished in WWII, some killed while fighting, is a small no. in comparison to the 65 to 85 million who died due to the war. The Americans in Japanese concentration camps were not having at a health spa retreat either.

It's not a "small number" in relation to their small over all population. 2/3 of Europe's Jews slaughtered. Did any other group lose that great a proportion of their overall population? Or - is where you come in and insist they deserved it for "declaring war" on Germany?

Sure it is, a small no. Haven't you seen the headlines of the poor Jews of Russia begging for money from 1921 on, it was 6 million then. I don't believe a word about it. Besides, the religious jews were not wanted in Palestine, the Zionist wanted a secular state.

View attachment 54769

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,
I don't think the picture was about my point of knowledge, but your point of holocaust support. Though I could be wrong. I hope not.

"YOUR PICTURE" was about "MY SUPPORT" OF THE FACT THAT YOUR KITH AND KIN SLAUGHTERED IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS_-----including my own relatives???? -------how old were you when you knew that DA JOOOOS

Who would waste diesel gas to gas the jews, crap, I'd board up the building and set fire to it. Think, think. You have been lied to. The Germans were fighting a war, on all fronts and they were gassing the jews?? Darn you arrogant jews think the world revolves around yous.

Besides a famous rabbi who died in 02 was it, said those Polish Jews were reincarnated to be killed because of their sins. I mean , how wacko is that.

Penelope,
Coyote,

coyote,
Were the 60 to 70% of German Jews deported to Palestine slaughtered? No. They were deported.

irosie91,
You are wrong. Though there are different websites that say different things. There was somebody who gave "The Best Answer" at "Yahoo, answers" who said the Germany deported 60 to 70% of its Jews to Palestine. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would pull such a number out of his ass. According to wiikipedia, 60,000 were deported. According to some Jewish website, the number was 100,000. It is hard for the average person to know the real truth when almost everything in the media and in schools is geared toward promoting the Allied-Jewish propaganda about the holocaust.

As he should? Why?

Penelope,

twilight_zone.jpg
Coyote,

Sure it is, a small no. Haven't you seen the headlines of the poor Jews of Russia begging for money from 1921 on, it was 6 million then. I don't believe a word about it. Besides, the religious jews were not wanted in Palestine, the Zionist wanted a secular state.

2/3 of an entire population is no small number no matter how you spin it when you consider that population was small to begin with.

The Jews of the Soviet Union numbered around 3 million. 1 million of them were killed in the Holocaust - 1/3 of the Soviet's Jewish population.

Poland had 3,300,000 Jews. 3,000,000 were exterminated.

Those are your "small numbers". What other single ethnic or religious group incurred such huge losses in proportion to their population?

Penelope,

coyote,

irosie91,
You are wrong. Though there are different websites that say different things. There was somebody who gave "The Best Answer" at "Yahoo, answers" who said the Germany deported 60 to 70% of its Jews to Palestine. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would pull such a number out of his ass. According to wiikipedia, 60,000 were deported. According to some Jewish website, the number was 100,000. It is hard for the average person to know the real truth when almost everything in the media and in schools is geared toward promoting the Allied-Jewish propaganda about the holocaust.

neither Yahoo answer nor Wiki is a source. I know the truth because I know---first hand from the people who lived during that era what was going on-------
I understand that for islamo Nazi pigs the word "DEPORTED" sound good----but the fact is that DEPORTED refers to a legal issue in which a person at fault is FORCED to leave-------there is no question that the germans accepted ransoms to
allow jews to escape your filth--------I understand that such a group is called "DEPORTED" by islamo Nazi scum like you. I have no doubt that scum like you describe the jews who fled the stink of Iranian Nazism as "DEPORTED"

As he should? Why?

Penelope,

twilight_zone.jpg
Coyote,

View attachment 54769

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

Who would waste diesel gas to gas the jews, crap, I'd board up the building and set fire to it. Think, think. You have been lied to. The Germans were fighting a war, on all fronts and they were gassing the jews?? Darn you arrogant jews think the world revolves around yous.

Besides a famous rabbi who died in 02 was it, said those Polish Jews were reincarnated to be killed because of their sins. I mean , how wacko is that.
penelope,
The Jews that were supposedly gassed weren't gassed with diesel fuel. They were supposedly gassed with Zyklon B. Now when it comes to supposedly cremating the dead, I don't see the Nazis using scarce fuel to do so.

coyote,

irosie91,

neither Yahoo answer nor Wiki is a source. I know the truth because I know---first hand from the people who lived during that era what was going on-------
I understand that for islamo Nazi pigs the word "DEPORTED" sound good----but the fact is that DEPORTED refers to a legal issue in which a person at fault is FORCED to leave-------there is no question that the germans accepted ransoms to
allow jews to escape your filth--------I understand that such a group is called "DEPORTED" by islamo Nazi scum like you. I have no doubt that scum like you describe the jews who fled the stink of Iranian Nazism as "DEPORTED"

I hate to disappoint you Rosie, but "freemind" hates the Muslims too.

Penelope,
Coyote,

View attachment 54769

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

penelope,
The Jews that were supposedly gassed weren't gassed with diesel fuel. They were supposedly gassed with Zyklon B. Now when it comes to supposedly cremating the dead, I don't see the Nazis using scarce fuel to do so.

What did they "supposedly" do with millions of bodies then? Soylent green?

Why would they lie? Maybe hatred and anger and ignorance. The same concepts that seem to define the left wing.
whitehall,
Did you read my thread? If the holocaust happened, you saw the reasons why a holocaust denier would lie and say it didn't happen. And if the holocaust was largely a fraud, you saw the reasons why somebody would lie and say it did happen. That is the only point about this thread. Now if you want to talk about the holocaust itself, I suggest you go to my thread "The holocaust. What a lie!"

Penelope,
Coyote,

2/3 of an entire population is no small number no matter how you spin it when you consider that population was small to begin with.

The Jews of the Soviet Union numbered around 3 million. 1 million of them were killed in the Holocaust - 1/3 of the Soviet's Jewish population.

Poland had 3,300,000 Jews. 3,000,000 were exterminated.

Those are your "small numbers". What other single ethnic or religious group incurred such huge losses in proportion to their population?
coyote,
Your figures are probably as fictitious as your idea that Jews were gassed.

Penelope,
Coyote,

View attachment 54769

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

penelope,

for those us who understand very basic high school chemistry-----we understand
that burning bodies does not require diesel fuel------the Holy Roman empire
burnt tens of thousands with nothing more than the bodies themselves on some dry wood. A the bodies burn---the bodies themselves become the fuel-----just as burning wood------becomes its own fuel------->>>>high school chemistry. When a house burns-------the wood frame------is the basic fuel-------eventually as the heat
becomes greater even plastic becomes a "fuel"

Penelope,

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

penelope,

What did they "supposedly" do with millions of bodies then? Soylent green?

all the people -in history-----including SOCRATES remain intact

coyote,

irosie91,

irosie91,
I wasn't talking about legal definitions. I was talking about the numbers of Jews who went to Palestine under the Haavara Agreement. Whatever you want to call their leaving. Anthing a Jew has to say about it is just lies upon lies. Excuse me if I know better than the bullshit you're trying to sell.

Penelope,

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

penelope,

for those us who understand very basic high school chemistry-----we understand
that burning bodies does not require diesel fuel------the Holy Roman empire
burnt tens of thousands with nothing more than the bodies themselves on some dry wood. A the bodies burn---the bodies themselves become the fuel-----just as burning wood------becomes its own fuel------->>>>high school chemistry. When a house burns-------the wood frame------is the basic fuel-------eventually as the heat
becomes greater even plastic becomes a "fuel"
irosie91,
Is that the way crematoriums these days or in the 30's do it?

coyote,

irosie91,

I hate to disappoint you Rosie, but "freemind" hates the Muslims too.

I am not disappointed-------I grew up in a town dominated by wasps-----they hated
EVERYONE too-------kikes, wops, n^##ers. spics etc etc etc. even catholics------because JFK was bound to let the Vatican US politics. Most very rabid anti semites in the USA ------are ----them. The Lutherans even hated the methodists

Forum List

Back