Why Would Holocaust Deniers Lie.

No me , I just get fed up and sick from all the lies, and I get real tired of people who plan and carry out the conspiracies, and then ridicule the ones who research it enough to know they pulled off another one. The no. of Jews who perished in WWII, some killed while fighting, is a small no. in comparison to the 65 to 85 million who died due to the war. The Americans in Japanese concentration camps were not having at a health spa retreat either.

It's not a "small number" in relation to their small over all population. 2/3 of Europe's Jews slaughtered. Did any other group lose that great a proportion of their overall population? Or - is where you come in and insist they deserved it for "declaring war" on Germany?

Sure it is, a small no. Haven't you seen the headlines of the poor Jews of Russia begging for money from 1921 on, it was 6 million then. I don't believe a word about it. Besides, the religious jews were not wanted in Palestine, the Zionist wanted a secular state.
irosie91,
I don't think the picture was about my point of knowledge, but your point of holocaust support. Though I could be wrong. I hope not.

"YOUR PICTURE" was about "MY SUPPORT" OF THE FACT THAT YOUR KITH AND KIN SLAUGHTERED IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS_-----including my own relatives???? -------how old were you when you knew that DA JOOOOS
WANTED TO BE GASSED? I grew up in a town fjull of Nazi shit like you

Who would waste diesel gas to gas the jews, crap, I'd board up the building and set fire to it. Think, think. You have been lied to. The Germans were fighting a war, on all fronts and they were gassing the jews?? Darn you arrogant jews think the world revolves around yous.

Besides a famous rabbi who died in 02 was it, said those Polish Jews were reincarnated to be killed because of their sins. I mean , how wacko is that.
penelope,
The Jews that were supposedly gassed weren't gassed with diesel fuel. They were supposedly gassed with Zyklon B. Now when it comes to supposedly cremating the dead, I don't see the Nazis using scarce fuel to do so.

for those us who understand very basic high school chemistry-----we understand
that burning bodies does not require diesel fuel------the Holy Roman empire
burnt tens of thousands with nothing more than the bodies themselves on some dry wood. A the bodies burn---the bodies themselves become the fuel-----just as burning wood------becomes its own fuel------->>>>high school chemistry. When a house burns-------the wood frame------is the basic fuel-------eventually as the heat
becomes greater even plastic becomes a "fuel"
irosie91,
Is that the way crematoriums these days or in the 30's do it?

most of the jews were not disposed of IN CREMATORIUMS -----they are knocked
off into pits--------accelarants thrown on and ------a match lit--------they smoldered for
days and weeks. The crematoriums were not efficient enough for shit like you.
Cremation in the US is a lot more sophisticate. Cremation is STILL DONE in
India-------wood. a pallet of wood and a torch. I am a very experienced
person------I have had friends who cremated their own fathers in India. They had
MORE THAN passed high school chemistry. A pallet of wood-----out in the field and a torch

Because 6 mil is a magic no. quoted before 1922 when in Russia. No doubt a few million jews probably died in WWii, but they say over 65 million people died. Its time to quit making it about Jews, and frankly I do not believe there were large gas chambers. The wealthy Jews in Germany got out fine, they cared less about the Polish Jews, who by they way had their own partisan groups fighting . To make WWII about Jews is to decreased the value of life of non jews. Also Judea declared war on Germany when Hitler got elected.

Wow, this bullshit sounds familiar

It's not a "small number" in relation to their small over all population. 2/3 of Europe's Jews slaughtered. Did any other group lose that great a proportion of their overall population? Or - is where you come in and insist they deserved it for "declaring war" on Germany?

Sure it is, a small no. Haven't you seen the headlines of the poor Jews of Russia begging for money from 1921 on, it was 6 million then. I don't believe a word about it. Besides, the religious jews were not wanted in Palestine, the Zionist wanted a secular state.
"YOUR PICTURE" was about "MY SUPPORT" OF THE FACT THAT YOUR KITH AND KIN SLAUGHTERED IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS_-----including my own relatives???? -------how old were you when you knew that DA JOOOOS

Who would waste diesel gas to gas the jews, crap, I'd board up the building and set fire to it. Think, think. You have been lied to. The Germans were fighting a war, on all fronts and they were gassing the jews?? Darn you arrogant jews think the world revolves around yous.

Besides a famous rabbi who died in 02 was it, said those Polish Jews were reincarnated to be killed because of their sins. I mean , how wacko is that.
penelope,
The Jews that were supposedly gassed weren't gassed with diesel fuel. They were supposedly gassed with Zyklon B. Now when it comes to supposedly cremating the dead, I don't see the Nazis using scarce fuel to do so.

burnt tens of thousands with nothing more than the bodies themselves on some dry wood. A the bodies burn---the bodies themselves become the fuel-----just as burning wood------becomes its own fuel------->>>>high school chemistry. When a house burns-------the wood frame------is the basic fuel-------eventually as the heat
irosie91,

off into pits--------accelarants thrown on and ------a match lit--------they smoldered for
person------I have had friends who cremated their own fathers in India. They had
MORE THAN passed high school chemistry. A pallet of wood-----out in the field and a torch
irosie91,
It is interesting. I think you have developed an actual adversion to telling the truth. The truth is that, depending on the source, anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000 Jews died in the holocaust. Not 6 million. Your story of them being burned in pits is as much bullshit as the other story of the dead being cremated in ovens. Will the lies never end with you?

Penelope,
I of course agree with you. Is there any way that we can speak privately? There is something I would like to ask you in private.
Germans were obsessive record keepers. Hard to get around that one.

I have an anaphelactic reaction to conspiracy theory crap.

No me , I just get fed up and sick from all the lies, and I get real tired of people who plan and carry out the conspiracies, and then ridicule the ones who research it enough to know they pulled off another one. The no. of Jews who perished in WWII, some killed while fighting, is a small no. in comparison to the 65 to 85 million who died due to the war. The Americans in Japanese concentration camps were not having at a health spa retreat either.

2/3 of an entire population is no small number no matter how you spin it when you consider that population was small to begin with.

The Jews of the Soviet Union numbered around 3 million. 1 million of them were killed in the Holocaust - 1/3 of the Soviet's Jewish population.

Poland had 3,300,000 Jews. 3,000,000 were exterminated.

Those are your "small numbers". What other single ethnic or religious group incurred such huge losses in proportion to their population?
coyote,
Your figures are probably as fictitious as your idea that Jews were gassed.

Translation: don't bother me with facts

penelope,

irosie91,

irosie91,
It is interesting. I think you have developed an actual adversion to telling the truth. The truth is that, depending on the source, anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000 Jews died in the holocaust. Not 6 million. Your story of them being burned in pits is as much bullshit as the other story of the dead being cremated in ovens. Will the lies never end with you?

Umh. No.

Depending on the source of course.

Your mythology is...intriguing.

coyote,
Were the 60 to 70% of German Jews deported to Palestine slaughtered? No. They were deported.

there were NO JEWS deported to Palestine-----not one
irosie91,
You are wrong. Though there are different websites that say different things. There was somebody who gave "The Best Answer" at "Yahoo, answers" who said the Germany deported 60 to 70% of its Jews to Palestine. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would pull such a number out of his ass. According to wiikipedia, 60,000 were deported. According to some Jewish website, the number was 100,000. It is hard for the average person to know the real truth when almost everything in the media and in schools is geared toward promoting the Allied-Jewish propaganda about the holocaust.

neither Yahoo answer nor Wiki is a source. I know the truth because I know---first hand from the people who lived during that era what was going on-------
I understand that for islamo Nazi pigs the word "DEPORTED" sound good----but the fact is that DEPORTED refers to a legal issue in which a person at fault is FORCED to leave-------there is no question that the germans accepted ransoms to
allow jews to escape your filth--------I understand that such a group is called "DEPORTED" by islamo Nazi scum like you. I have no doubt that scum like you describe the jews who fled the stink of Iranian Nazism as "DEPORTED"
irosie91,
I wasn't talking about legal definitions. I was talking about the numbers of Jews who went to Palestine under the Haavara Agreement. Whatever you want to call their leaving. Anthing a Jew has to say about it is just lies upon lies. Excuse me if I know better than the bullshit you're trying to sell.

the number of jews who went to Palestine on the Haavara agreement are virtually nil Give me names

Because 6 mil is a magic no. quoted before 1922 when in Russia. No doubt a few million jews probably died in WWii, but they say over 65 million people died. Its time to quit making it about Jews, and frankly I do not believe there were large gas chambers. The wealthy Jews in Germany got out fine, they cared less about the Polish Jews, who by they way had their own partisan groups fighting . To make WWII about Jews is to decreased the value of life of non jews. Also Judea declared war on Germany when Hitler got elected.

Wow, this bullshit sounds familiar

you read it in the islamo Nazi literature-----written by excaped Nazi war criminals----mostly in Syria and Egypt----some in South America. Islamo Nazi pigs quote it chapter and verse as do muslim school children

penelope,

irosie91,

PS-----sometimes the wood that Hindus use to cremate includes some sandal wood-----it creates a lovely scent. Hindus do everything in a kind of aesthetic manner. (I was told----I did not witness it)

penelope,

irosie91,

irosie91,

I know people who witnessed it -REAL PEOPLE----the problem that you islamo Nazi pigs face is------their are always survivors. There are people who survived
the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE too. Long ago------a bit more than 40 years ago,
I attended the death bed of an elderly lady--------the last of her childhood family in
Armenia------she witnessed her entire family clubbed and stabbed to death by
turks-------tell me that did not happen too. (1915) Just a few years ago I
treated a couple who witnessed the genocide of east Pakistani muslims-----1971---
tell me that one did not not happen too

Penelope,
I of course agree with you. Is there any way that we can speak privately? There is something I would like to ask you in private.

coyote,
Were the 60 to 70% of German Jews deported to Palestine slaughtered? No. They were deported.

irosie91,
You are wrong. Though there are different websites that say different things. There was somebody who gave "The Best Answer" at "Yahoo, answers" who said the Germany deported 60 to 70% of its Jews to Palestine. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would pull such a number out of his ass. According to wiikipedia, 60,000 were deported. According to some Jewish website, the number was 100,000. It is hard for the average person to know the real truth when almost everything in the media and in schools is geared toward promoting the Allied-Jewish propaganda about the holocaust.
Considering most were rounded up and killed...I can't blame them for not staying...just saying.

As he should? Why?

OH MY GOD!!!!! A BOYCOTT IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!!!!! WE BETTER LOCK THEM UP AND KILL THEM!

Sorry...I get a little over excited at these things.

It comes before the war, to weaken a country. Who told you all about WWII, let me think, the Zionist who even at that time controlled the media. You believe the OT and the rest of the people were pagan and horrible, gee who wrote those books?
Penelope,
I guess this is where we start pretending that Hitler was provoked by the Jews, didn't intend on killing them but only expelling them (because he kindly wanted to keep the families intact), that there was no extensive documentation by the Germans and all the Jews that survived the concentration camps were lying and...

twilight_zone.jpg
Coyote,
I know that you get along just fine being brainwashed beyond all recognition. But take the red pill. Also, if it would have helped sell the allied version of events, they would have uncovered shitload of German documents talking about unicorns. When they say that history is written by the victors, that is the sort of thing they are talking about.

You need to watch the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Enter the title into your browser. Click on the first website that comes up. Then scroll down that page. You will see all the parts of the documentary listed. In particular, watch "Part 21, The Leuchter findings." See if you can handle watching a Jew investigate what really went on at Auschwitz. If you think you can handle more, I suggest that you start at the end and work your way back from there. That way you can get to much of the really jucy stuff first.

most of the Zionists of the late 19th century and early 20th century went migrated
to Palestine for religious reasons--- ie ZIONISM of orthodox judaism ------there was a secular Zionist movement------which developed about at the turn of the century ---ie between the 19th and 20th century as an INNOVATION-------the islamo Nazi whore statement that secular Zionists "did not want" orthodox jewish Zionists is simply that -----the statement of the whore house

Why does the scorpion sting the frog?

View attachment 54769

Good analogy------in fact it describes why holocaust denial is a crime----
It is the nature of Nazis to deny the Holocaust-----the reason why holocaust
denial is a crime is because ------being a Nazi is a crime most especially in
lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,
I don't think the picture was about my point of knowledge, but your point of holocaust support. Though I could be wrong. I hope not.

I did not claim that your fellow Nazi sluts used Diesel fuel to burn jews.. Your kith and kin simply smashed the heads of my cousins aganst stone walls and threw their baby bodes into lime pits. The rabbi was trying to make sense of the fact that shit like you exists in the world------he was a mystic

View attachment 54769

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

I did not claim that your fellow Nazi sluts used Diesel fuel to burn jews.. Your kith and kin simply smashed the heads of my cousins aganst stone walls and threw their baby bodes into lime pits. The rabbi was trying to make sense of the fact that shit like you exists in the world------he was a mystic

View attachment 54769

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

Your holocaust site does. So the rabbi was calling the Polish Jews shit who deserved to die, they were reincarnated just for their sins and to be punish in WWII, well Hitler should be thanked for carrying out God's plan.

irosie>>>

I did not claim that your fellow Nazi sluts used Diesel fuel to burn jews.. Your kith and kin simply smashed the heads of my cousins aganst stone walls and threw their baby bodes into lime pits. The rabbi was trying to make sense of the fact that shit like you exists in the world------he was a mystic[/QUOTE]

Penelope>>>
Your holocaust site does. So the rabbi was calling the Polish Jews shit who deserved to die, they were reincarnated just for their sins and to be punish in WWII, well Hitler should be thanked for carrying out God's plan.[/QUOTE]

It seems the response of Penelope refers to my comment (irosie) Penelope
seems to imagine that I have a "holocaust site" that makes the claim that the
dead bodies of the jews murdered by her kith and kin were burned using
diesel fuel. I know of no such claim. Her claim that a rabbi called polish
jews "shit" is-----her auto-erotic fantasy. There is no sense in trying to explain
an attempt to search for "metaphysical" reasons for the existence of the filth
of Penelope and her kith and kin--------some people are far too dim for
such concepts

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

lands harmed by nazism
irosie91,

Your holocaust site does. So the rabbi was calling the Polish Jews shit who deserved to die, they were reincarnated just for their sins and to be punish in WWII, well Hitler should be thanked for carrying out God's plan.

You're justifying this on the words of one bigoted rabbi?

The Germans STARTED A WAR - do you understand that part yet? They STARTED a war. The chose to invade other countries in order to extend their murderous agenda. It's no "arrogance" for Jews to think that the war was about them when they can see families rounded up, seperated, sent off to be slaughtered or put into camps or become victims of Mengele's inhuman experiments. You know about that part right? What's your justification for that?

irosie91,

irosie91,

You're justifying this on the words of one bigoted rabbi?

The Germans STARTED A WAR - do you understand that part yet? They STARTED a war. The chose to invade other countries in order to extend their murderous agenda. It's no "arrogance" for Jews to think that the war was about them when they can see families rounded up, seperated, sent off to be slaughtered or put into camps or become victims of Mengele's inhuman experiments. You know about that part right? What's your justification for that?

I think she was referring to R' Ovadia Josef ?? I am not sure. He was born and spent childhood in Iraq------in fact during the pogroms of the 40s over there. He was into Mysticism------a kind of Mizrachi thing---(keep in mind---EZEKIEL (eke!!!!) the mushroom driven poet who "SAW THE WHEEL") He was 90 years old when the remarks he made-----
WITH FORCE------(his style) became convenient little tidbits for use as libel for islamo Nazi sluts.
For your interest-----THE WHEEL in Hebrew poetry refers to the WHEEL OF LIFE_----the something like the rotation thing like reincarnation and mystical eastern stuff like that.

I've been to Buchenwald....it happened. One of the most sobering days of my life.
Sassyirishlass,
Are you completely stupid or just a pathological liar. I will include a document for you to look at. Despite what it says, I highly doubt that one single Jew was gassed. Or that there were plans to gas them.
gassings 1.jpg
gassings 2.jpg
gassings 3.jpg
gassing 4.jpg

I've been to Buchenwald....it happened. One of the most sobering days of my life.
Sassyirishlass,
Are you completely stupid or just a pathological liar. I will include a document for you to look at. Despite what it says, I highly doubt that one single Jew was gassed. Or that there were plans to gas them.
View attachment 54922 View attachment 54923 View attachment 54924 View attachment 54925

GFY, I was there and take your anti semitism piece and stick it up your ass. Now what's your plan, bish?

coyote,

irosie91,

neither Yahoo answer nor Wiki is a source. I know the truth because I know---first hand from the people who lived during that era what was going on-------
I understand that for islamo Nazi pigs the word "DEPORTED" sound good----but the fact is that DEPORTED refers to a legal issue in which a person at fault is FORCED to leave-------there is no question that the germans accepted ransoms to
allow jews to escape your filth--------I understand that such a group is called "DEPORTED" by islamo Nazi scum like you. I have no doubt that scum like you describe the jews who fled the stink of Iranian Nazism as "DEPORTED"
irosie91,
I wasn't talking about legal definitions. I was talking about the numbers of Jews who went to Palestine under the Haavara Agreement. Whatever you want to call their leaving. Anthing a Jew has to say about it is just lies upon lies. Excuse me if I know better than the bullshit you're trying to sell.

the number of jews who went to Palestine on the Haavara agreement are virtually nil Give me names
irosie91,
I told you of one website that said that 60 to 70% of German Jews were deported to Palestine under the Haavara agreement. I told you of wiikpedia saying that the number was 60,000. Which also listes source material. I also told you that I found a Jewish website that said that the number was 100,000.

Next, would you also like me to tell you what each had for breakfast the day they departed? Or what their favorite movie was? I already proved that you were either a brwinwashed idiot or a brainwashed liar. (Maybe both) Isn't thart sufficient?

Forum List

Back