Why Yates Had to Go...

God forbid anyone in the Trump administration following their conscience, instead of their puppetmaster.
you should read up on constitutional authority. Why not learn something if you're going to chime in?

You should read up on personal ethics. i would have done the same thing, knowing I would be fired, but I would have done it knowing that I was doing the right thing.
Why should I read up on personal ethics? what is it you think I did that was unethical? She is the one that should read up on personal ethics. her job was to ensure the EO was lawful and then discuss with the president as his counsel. Not go to the media. The fact is, many lawyers have already commented and the EO is legally within the right of the president of the US. PERIOD. So she was insubordinate and termination warranted. PERIOD. Next statement.

God forbid anyone in the Trump administration following their conscience, instead of their puppetmaster.
you should read up on constitutional authority. Why not learn something if you're going to chime in?

You should read up on personal ethics. i would have done the same thing, knowing I would be fired, but I would have done it knowing that I was doing the right thing.
Why should I read up on personal ethics? what is it you think I did that was unethical? She is the one that should read up on personal ethics. her job was to ensure the EO was lawful and then discuss with the president as his counsel. Not go to the media. The fact is, many lawyers have already commented and the EO is legally within the right of the president of the US. PERIOD. So she was insubordinate and termination warranted. PERIOD. Next statement.
do you believe the result would have been different?

I have yet to see anyone argue that Trump did not have the right to terminate her, yet, you persist in saying he does. Well, if it make you feel better to argue with yourself.....

He would have asked for her resignation instead.

I don't get you all, putting politics ahead of country. How sad.

politics means, political appointments.

men and women with honor don't get involved in the politics, they instead do their jobs by way of the constitution no matter how they ended up in a position. To use politics over constitution is sad, sad, very sad. You all love to go to that place. honor is not part of your make up.
'
What is happening right now in the senate is the best example one could give right now.

men and women with honor don't get involved in the politics, they instead do their jobs by way of the constitution no matter how they ended up in a position. To use politics over constitution is sad, sad, very sad. You all love to go to that place. honor is not part of your make up.
'
What is happening right now in the senate is the best example one could give right now.
Projecting much? Honor, is not resorting to fallacy in political arguments, too.

'
Projecting much? Honor, is not resorting to fallacy in political arguments, too.
honor means doing your fking job.

'
honor means doing your fking job.
diagnosing the Body politic with argumentation?

Forum List

Back