Why?

Sean Rushbeck cares deeply about making money off the hater dupes. "Teachers are thugs, O-care is a disaster, Global Warming is a hoax, Obama is a Marxist, Barney started the Great World Depression", etc etc etc. Paid for by greedy billionnaires...

Sean Rushbeck cares deeply about making money off the hater dupes. "Teachers are thugs, O-care is a disaster, Global Warming is a hoax, Obama is a Marxist, Barney started the Great World Depression", etc etc etc. Paid for by greedy billionnaires...

oh boy, you too with the stupid...and we are lucky we get it, FOR FREE
yea..:eusa_hand:

But Obama should be impeached for an attack that killed 4, ending wars, and bringing the economy back from the dead...lol

So who lies and who ruins the country? (Plays Jeopardy theme)...................

But Obama should be impeached for an attack that killed 4, ending wars, and bringing the economy back from the dead...lol

So who lies and who ruins the country? (Plays Jeopardy theme)...................

Im pretty sure he would have to end wars and bring the economy back before anyone would suggest he be impeached for it.

The Waltons aren’t just the face of the 1%; they’re the face of the 0.000001%. In 2007, when the six Waltons on the Forbes list were worth $69.7 billion, their wealth was equal to the total wealth of the bottom 30% of American families.[3] When new data on American wealth is available later in 2012, it will likely show an even wider gap between the Waltons and the rest of American families. The Waltons are worth $93 billion now, while most Americans still haven’t recovered from the recession. - See more at: Why the Waltons?

WTF!? Wow.....

Funny that you're all over the Waltons, but Gates, Jobs, Allen, Winfrey, Wynn etcetera.
What seems important to me here is providing jobs and reasonably priced products to the people of DC.

This bullshit has cost a few hundred jobs and the opportunity for DC residents to take advantage of the prices offered at Walmart.

Why the Waltons?

Why does all of this matter? Walmart, the country’s largest private employer pays its associates an average of $8.81 an hour.[4] That means even full-time workers at Walmart make an average of just $15,500 a year. The Waltons make billions a year off of Walmart, while many Walmart associates struggle for respect on the job and enough pay just to make ends meet. As the largest corporation in the United States, Walmart sets the standard for other companies. Walmart’s practices put pressure on many other businesses to lower wages and benefits in order to compete. - See more at: Why the Waltons?

Just to point this out when my wife first worked at Wal Mart she started off at 7.65$ went to 8.05. She then left because I found work...she went back 2 years later and was making 8.90$ that's it. So maybe an average of 17k a year....I would love to see someone here life off that.

well, my first job was 5$ per hour in a pastry shop. But I didn't whine and groan.
If you do not want the job where you live you should move to some place where jobs are more available.
If your wife is a good chief then maybe it is worth to strat your own business in food industry? But again, in a bigger place, probably. You or her can also add some degrees and make yourself more marketable

However with an attitude "they OWE ME!!!" you won't get anywhere.
Maybe you should just move to California and wind up on a taxpayers tab :lol:
Gotta have money to start a business. Believe me that's her dream and I support that...but it takes something we don't have. MONEY

Nope, takes three things:

Shit, grit, mother wit.

Forum List

Back