Why?

AnCapAtheist, your posts (at least on this thread) are totally saturated and are dripping with hate and envy, and an unreasonable amount of vulgar profanity.

Try changing your nom-de-plum to AnCapBeliever. It might change your pathetic attitude.

You paying to move me there? If not fuck off. I get to move once a year when we get the income tax refund from the taxes stolen from us every fucking year. We are thinking about moving but it won't be somewhere more expensive. You people are nothing but shucksters...trying to bring people into something that destroys the poor and lets greedy scum get as rich as they fucking want off the backs of the poor.Take it and shove it up your ass.

Kiss my ass..you fucking people are nothing but lemmings. Kissing the ass of rich snobs who don't give a fuck about you or anyone else. We are just pawns for them to make a buck off of and to hell with the workers who bust their ass to sell our cheap garbage made from literal slave labor. Its disgusting to think you morons protect a racket like wal mart but don't give a shit about the millions of workers they force to get on government welfare because they won't pay them a decent wage yet are sitting on BILLIONS of their money they got from workers selling their shit.
Move to Asheville or Charlotte where the jobs are, you whiny little commie bitch.

Winston salem, Ralliegh also.... a ton of jobs there..

Market wages my fucking ass..when they are worth 93$ billion they can pay more than 8$ an hours its crony capitalism at its fucking best...No they shouldn't be forced to pay union wages but the workers absolutely should be allowed to unionize and force wal mart to stop using them like slaves. There are no other jobs so stop with the find a different job bullshit...My wife is looking for different work and I am searching for work as well...ain't shit out there even though she is a chef with experience...Must be nice to be in nice cushy jobs so you can hold it over the heads of the poor and down trodden.

When you have built a company up from the single store they had to the level it is now, then you can talk. Till then your opinion is meaningless. Walmart does a lot of crap that I don't like so I don't shop there. If you don't like them don't shop there. It really is that simple.

But whining that they are worth loads because they worked hard is just stupid. Soros has fucked over far more people than the Waltons ever have and you probably love that prick.

You paying to move me there? If not fuck off. I get to move once a year when we get the income tax refund from the taxes stolen from us every fucking year. We are thinking about moving but it won't be somewhere more expensive. You people are nothing but shucksters...trying to bring people into something that destroys the poor and lets greedy scum get as rich as they fucking want off the backs of the poor.Take it and shove it up your ass.

For a young man happily married with three great kids you are too overflowing with hatred and misery.
The picture does not add up ;)

Then move off grid idjit. If you are so smart work for cash and stop paying taxes. You sound like a pathetic little twerp.

Do I look like I give a shit? If I truly cared what you or anyone else thought I would give you my facebook name and you would see pics of me and my family together...

you get a refund checck? Lmao..... never got one of those in 15 years.... guess you love the government to hang on to your cash interest free...and give it back to you. your a dork...

Do I look like I give a shit? If I truly cared what you or anyone else thought I would give you my facebook name and you would see pics of me and my family together...

You sound like you care. Me, I don't care. I was born poor and educated myself and got myself out of that condition. The rest of my family (except for my youngest sister, bless her!) are still poor and miserable.

Just. Like. You.

When I was young and single I moved to where the jobs were and no one ever paid the cost of my transportation. I had a thumb, which I used for hitchhiking and get to where I wanted to go.

Sure I was single, but had enough brains not to get married until I knew I could support a family.

why do statists, such as yourself, think we should interfere with a private company and their employees determining what work they will do and what pay they will recieve?

If you dont want the pay Walmart provides, then dont work at Walmart. But let both Walmart and the people who work there have the freedom to make their own choices.

you get a refund checck? Lmao..... never got one of those in 15 years.... guess you love the government to hang on to your cash interest free...and give it back to you. your a dork...
Yep...they steal it so mine as well get it back plus interest...Its how I afford moving and my vehicle I own outright etc...its the only time I am able to buy clothes or new shoes for my self.I have a pair of boots that are split down the side can't wear them and shoes that are completely worn out...be another 6 months at least before I can afford new ones...get to go through winter with these...life is fucking awesome...I am 28 and wish I was dead already. Get a fucking life insurance policy drink my self into an oblivion and just die of a disease...wife and kids will be set and I will be done with this bullshit.

When I was young and single I moved to where the jobs were and no one ever paid the cost of my transportation. I had a thumb, which I used for hitchhiking and get to where I wanted to go.

Sure I was single, but had enough brains not to get married until I knew I could support a family.

I got married because my wife was pregnant.It was my job to take care of her and I wanted to marry her as well. I had a skill at the time and its done absolutely nothing for me...it was a waste...life is a waste...like I said earlier...life isn't for everyone..to me each day is more miserable than the next and all I think about is escaping or revenge on everyone and anything that has fucked me over.

Why the Waltons?

Why does all of this matter? Walmart, the country’s largest private employer pays its associates an average of $8.81 an hour.[4] That means even full-time workers at Walmart make an average of just $15,500 a year. The Waltons make billions a year off of Walmart, while many Walmart associates struggle for respect on the job and enough pay just to make ends meet. As the largest corporation in the United States, Walmart sets the standard for other companies. Walmart’s practices put pressure on many other businesses to lower wages and benefits in order to compete. - See more at: Why the Waltons?

Just to point this out when my wife first worked at Wal Mart she started off at 7.65$ went to 8.05. She then left because I found work...she went back 2 years later and was making 8.90$ that's it. So maybe an average of 17k a year....I would love to see someone here life off that.

well, my first job was 5$ per hour in a pastry shop. But I didn't whine and groan.
If you do not want the job where you live you should move to some place where jobs are more available.
If your wife is a good chief then maybe it is worth to strat your own business in food industry? But again, in a bigger place, probably. You or her can also add some degrees and make yourself more marketable

However with an attitude "they OWE ME!!!" you won't get anywhere.
Maybe you should just move to California and wind up on a taxpayers tab :lol:

For a young man happily married with three great kids you are too overflowing with hatred and misery.

I would likely add that someone who wants to abolish the government for a free market system and then turn around and advocating the exact opposite adds to the picture not adding up

Why the Waltons?

Why does all of this matter? Walmart, the country’s largest private employer pays its associates an average of $8.81 an hour.[4] That means even full-time workers at Walmart make an average of just $15,500 a year. The Waltons make billions a year off of Walmart, while many Walmart associates struggle for respect on the job and enough pay just to make ends meet. As the largest corporation in the United States, Walmart sets the standard for other companies. Walmart’s practices put pressure on many other businesses to lower wages and benefits in order to compete. - See more at: Why the Waltons?

Just to point this out when my wife first worked at Wal Mart she started off at 7.65$ went to 8.05. She then left because I found work...she went back 2 years later and was making 8.90$ that's it. So maybe an average of 17k a year....I would love to see someone here life off that.

well, my first job was 5$ per hour in a pastry shop. But I didn't whine and groan.
If you do not want the job where you live you should move to some place where jobs are more available.
If your wife is a good chief then maybe it is worth to strat your own business in food industry? But again, in a bigger place, probably. You or her can also add some degrees and make yourself more marketable

However with an attitude "they OWE ME!!!" you won't get anywhere.
Maybe you should just move to California and wind up on a taxpayers tab :lol:
Gotta have money to start a business. Believe me that's her dream and I support that...but it takes something we don't have. MONEY

I would likely add that someone who wants to abolish the government for a free market system and then turn around and advocating the exact opposite adds to the picture not adding up

I didn't realize people like I THOUGHT I was didn't give a flying fuck about the poor and supported crony capitalism and slavery.

we all know who the bread winner in the op house is... she busts her ass why he sits at home on the internet and crys like a little girl...

1. Stop looking at other people wealth and look at what YOU can - envy is not moving you anywhere.
2. Think about what do you LIKE to do and what are you good at - then see if that can be somehow supported by additional college degree. You are very young and you can achieve a lot, if you work on it.
3. Small town in NC is not the best start for any ventures, so you, guys might want to move somewhere.
Talk with relatives/friends maybe they will help with wathcing kids for 2-3 months when you and your wife try it out somewhere else.
4. have a backup plan and never loose faith. Oh, well. Here we have a problem. But THIS might be your main problem, BTW

I got married because my wife was pregnant.It was my job to take care of her and I wanted to marry her as well. I had a skill at the time and its done absolutely nothing for me...it was a waste...life is a waste...like I said earlier...life isn't for everyone..to me each day is more miserable than the next and all I think about is escaping or revenge on everyone and anything that has fucked me over.

I was a penniless immigrant who couldn't speak a word of English, when I arrived. I worked at jobs that required only strong backs and weak mind, knowing that when I would have required language skills, I should be able improve my life. So, in the mean time I was a lumberjack, a bellhop and a miner, working underground for almost eight years. When I felt confident enough I enrolled in high school to earn my degree.

I taught myself computer programming in the now dead language of main frame COBOL.

I retired after almost 40 years working for the same company.

I know, by my own personal experience that life's not easy or fair. I had my own time when I thought that life was not worth living. My son, who got into bad company, gave me a lot of grief. He is OK now.

Cheer up, with more optimism and less envy, you will find and realize that you can't blame Walmart for the temporary setbacks in your life.

BTW, I admire the fact that you never resorted to the ultimate human crime - abortion - when your wife got pregnant.

Last edited:

I didn't realize people like I THOUGHT I was didn't give a flying fuck about the poor and supported crony capitalism and slavery.

We are talking about the free market. Something you've been opposing overwhelmingly in multiple threads.

Forum List

Back