WI Mail Carrier Investigated Over Dumping GOP Flyers

Obama's fault.
The fish rots from the head down. The leader of the party sets the tone and Obama has set the tone for the lowest form of politics of any previous politician in our history.
Not only are you socially ignorant, you are historically unaware too I see.
Really, how so?
Just for starters, look up what you guys tried to dub the New Deal during the Roosevelt administration. It basically continued to present day; questioning Obama's birth place, his religion, hell, even his choice to wear a flag lapel pin.

The tone of hate was set by the GOP and you willfully embrace it daily.

agreed Candy !!
that son-of-a-bitch has caused more harm to this once great United States of America than ALL the former dimowit demoscum presidents have done prior to this outrageous vote scamming, fraud, intimidation and ALL other illegal activities. :up:

Obama's fault.
The fish rots from the head down. The leader of the party sets the tone and Obama has set the tone for the lowest form of politics of any previous politician in our history.
Really, how so?
Just for starters, look up what you guys tried to dub the New Deal during the Roosevelt administration. It basically continued to present day; questioning Obama's birth place, his religion, hell, even his choice to wear a flag lapel pin.

What's that got to do with Obama's leadership? Or more accurately, lack thereof?

Obama's fault.
Nice retort. Doesn't change the facts.
The social and historical ignorance of S.J. are in deed facts

Obama's fault.
Really, how so?

What's that got to do with Obama's leadership? Or more accurately, lack thereof?

The topic is about some guy dumping flyers; Obama's leadership isn't in question except by those who see a correlation between Obama and this guy.

I think there is a stronger and self-evident one between GOP flyers and the garbage can however.

Obama's fault.
So you equate criticism to criminal activity?

He should be fired from his job, prosecuted, and forced pay for the cost of the fliers.

Obama's fault.
Your illiteracy is a crime.

Really, how so?

The topic is about some guy dumping flyers; Obama's leadership isn't in question except by those who see a correlation between Obama and this guy.

I think there is a stronger and self-evident one between GOP flyers and the garbage can however.
And yet it was YOU who brought up Obama - not the OP. Not the article. Not another RW 'nut job.' That was you.

The only reason that Obama's name is even in this thread is because you brought it here. That seems to be the defense of the year - attack everything as though a correlation was made when, in fact, it has not even been brought up.

Really, how so?

And yet it was YOU who brought up Obama - not the OP. Not the article. Not another RW 'nut job.' That was you.

The only reason that Obama's name is even in this thread is because you brought it here. That seems to be the defense of the year - attack everything as though a correlation was made when, in fact, it has not even been brought up.

I was just making it easier for you guys. You blame everything that happens in your miserable "lives" on Obama so why not some loser who puts GOP material where it belongs?

Really, how so?

You're expecting too much from CandyCorn. Who has ever seen a liberal actually think?

Really, how so?

You're expecting too much from CandyCorn. Who has ever seen a liberal actually think?
Hey everyone, short-stack is here.

Your illiteracy is a crime.
Translation: "You got me, so I'll try to steer this thread into a pissing contest so no one will notice I've just had my ass handed to me".

Forum List

Back