WIDERSTAND 2020 is the True German Opposition now. AFD is dead

Widerstand 2020, I just opened their site. They "duz" me and address me like a fucking imbecile like ads do.

Merkel does not 'duz' you, but force you to wear a muzzle ( according to Talmud ), destroy your economy and kill you soon by 'wonderful vaccine'

Widerstand 2020, I just opened their site. They "duz" me and address me like a fucking imbecile like ads do.

I went to their offices in the Town Hall, and interviewed their Abgeordnetor.

It was a pleasant fair minded exchange.

They lied to the voters, cheated and now are laughing and kissing Merkel on a..
They are whores and liars, the same like another trash in parliaments

Not a surprise
Baron should read their manifesto. Even foreigners can join them.
So what? Illegals are the only thing keeping the American democrat Party in business.
Maybe, who knows. But this is different. It is like an app idea. It is not serious and if they would be elected to govern, Germany is done.

Left alone, Germany is done. It will become a full Islamic Republic in 10 years

Nope
It becomes a cemetery within 2 years after NWO 'vaccine'

Merkel does not 'duz' you, but force you to wear a muzzle ( according to Talmud ), destroy your economy and kill you soon by 'wonderful vaccine'
All the vaccines didn´t kill me so far, what is special about this one?
Because it is specifically designated to kill off 99 percent of the world population, obviously.

Forum List

Back