Wiener gets bigger

Weiner grows in polls.

Let New Yorkers have him. And then they'll regret it and the rest of us can laugh at them for being so fucking stupid.

:dunno: look at Sanford...

obviously...sexual scandals just don't matter much anymore ;)

Not that I ever really cared. It's their personal business.

Weiner grows in polls.

Let New Yorkers have him. And then they'll regret it and the rest of us can laugh at them for being so fucking stupid.

They won't regret it.

They'll blame their suffering on Bush, or whomever their masters tell them to blame.

We've had 4 years of dismal inept "leadership" from the moonbat messiah. Has he diminished at all in their starry eyes?

Not just fuck no....

They're more desperate than ever to defend and cheerlead for him in spite of the glaring reality the rest of us deal with.

This is a little different, Sanford had a consensual affair. Apparently it was a real romantic relationship that he's still involved in.

Not that I condone it, nor would I have supported him. A man that cheats on his wife of all people, can not be trusted.

PERIOD.

What Weiner did was creepy, you have to be a real deviant to send pictures like that to people you don't know, but to compound on it he lied until he had to finally resign.

He may be inching up right now, but I suspect he'll have major shrinkage once the next set of weenie pics is exposed on the internets.

Headline:

Wiener...ahead in polls, full of piss and vinegar, ejaculates during interview: "Yes, it's been hard, but we'll see who goes down in the end."

This is a little different, Sanford had a consensual affair. Apparently it was a real romantic relationship that he's still involved in.

Not that I condone it, nor would I have supported him. A man that cheats on his wife of all people, can not be trusted.

PERIOD.

What Weiner did was creepy, you have to be a real deviant to send pictures like that to people you don't know, but to compound on it he lied until he had to finally resign.

Oooohhh...

It's different.

Sandford had actually had physical contact. Not only that he left his wife.

Weiner did not.

How ever "creepy" you think that may be, Weiner never cheated.

Unbelievable. The gullible rubes in NYC will vote for anything they are told. They have no standards at all.
Weiner, gaining in polls, attends his first NYC mayoral debate

Actually the rubes in NYC are being told to vote for Bloomberg's proxy 4th term in Quinn, I as a NYC resident, will vote for anybody besides Quinn as I find the over turning of the term limits that I voted for twice to be a much worse act than sending naughty photos of ones self.

PERIOD.

Oooohhh...

It's different.

Sandford had actually had physical contact. Not only that he left his wife.

Weiner did not.

How ever "creepy" you think that may be, Weiner never cheated.

Sanford only lied about his whereabouts and his activities while being a social "family values" Republican while conducting his adulterous affair so he gets a pass.

unbelievable. The gullible rubes in nyc will vote for anything they are told. They have no standards at all.
weiner, gaining in polls, attends his first nyc mayoral debate

LMAO

26208d1369860994-wiener-gets-bigger-weiner-holder.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable. The gullible rubes in NYC will vote for anything they are told. They have no standards at all.

Actually the rubes in NYC are being told to vote for Bloomberg's proxy 4th term in Quinn, I as a NYC resident, will vote for anybody besides Quinn as I find the over turning of the term limits that I voted for twice to be a much worse act than sending naughty photos of ones self.

Why did you have to vote for term limits twice...did it fail the first time, or was it overturned? or something else...

PERIOD.

Sanford lied.

Used public money too, to fund his lies.

That's creepy.

He may be inching up right now, but I suspect he'll have major shrinkage once the next set of weenie pics is exposed on the internets.

Nah...all he has to do is shed a few tears, claim's he's reformed and found Jesus.

That should do it.

Oops...wrong party:redface:

Why did you have to vote for term limits twice...did it fail the first time, or was it overturned? or something else...

We voted for it once, politicians wanted it overturned so they put it up for a vote again and it passed again then when Bloomberg wanted a third term City Council President Christine Quinn went against what we voted for and was instrumental in over turning our votes enabling Bloomberg to buy a third term.

We voted for it once, politicians wanted it overturned so they put it up for a vote again and it passed again then when Bloomberg wanted a third term City Council President Christine Quinn went against what we voted for and was instrumental in over turning our votes enabling Bloomberg to buy a third term.

I can see why you are upset..lesser of two evils seems to be the status quo these days when it comes to political office.

someone needs to take a poll in regards to how many wealthy new Yorkers will move out of Manhattan (along with the middle class) if "The Weener" becomes the Oscar Myer Weener.

Forum List

Back