Wife Convinced Husband to Shoot Neighbor for Raping Her 'Telepathically'

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
original.jpg

Wow. Just wow.

A woman in Utah has pleaded guilty to attempted criminal solicitation and possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person after persuading her husband to shoot their neighbor by claiming she was the victim of "telepathic rape."

Meloney Selleneit was accused of illegally purchasing a gun for Michael Selleneit, a violent felon, and inciting him to shoot Tony Pierce twice in the back while Pierce was working in his yard.

Michael, 53, later told police Pierce, 41, had been telepathically raping his wife for years and was using crack cocaine to control her mind.

A judge found Michael competent to stand trial despite some hesitancy from mental health evaluators.

Now that they're in jail will Rasmussen still be able to poll them and will they still be able to write news content for Fox? What a revolting development this is.

Now that they're in jail will Rasmussen still be able to poll them and will they still be able to write news content for Fox? What a revolting development this is.

looks like obamabots to me..

hmm.....totally loco!:cuckoo:

Okay, I'll admit to having a few telepathic fantasies of consensual get-togethers on occasion, but I can guarantee each and every "partner" was one hell of a lot better looking than this slug Meloney.

Anyway, if old Tony really was guilty as alleged he's better off dead IMO.

Thank god they're off the street.
Amen to this!

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for this man and woman, if they don't grow to be sorry for what they did, may they rot then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back