Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Donald Trump
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.

You are a vile person, full of hate.
If I triple the hate, maybe it will make me a Trump sheep.
Nope. It will just be your normal self.

Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
Are you sure it wasn't over Rosenstein resigning yesterday?

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...
So, you trolled your friend's party. Sounds about right for trumpanzees.

It's gonna be so much fun watching the trumpanzees once their bridges to a normal life with normal friends and relatives are all burned.

It's gonna be so much fun watching the trumpanzees once their bridges to a normal life with normal friends and relatives are all burned.

So hateful, so liberal. You're a ray of sunshine. I bet you watch CNN with half a gallon of ice cream.

The husband dodged a bullet.

She must be a Pussyhat wearing harridan.

tenor.gif

Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.
Lol
Says A pussy whipped bitch

If I knew ANY of my family voted for Trump I would tell them ALL; go down to Brazil & make your living in the giant garbage heap.

As A Massive Garbage Dump Closes In Brazil, Trash-Pickers Face An Uncertain Future

......... and, if the dump closes you can always go jump in the ocean
Then you are a massive piece of shit.

Oh sure; right Donald :206:
You really are a massive piece of shit. Stupid, unimportant and truly irrelevant.

Feel better now, Donald?
Since that is your best response. It proves my previous statement.

So, calling another member a "massive piece of shit" TWICE is the sign of a genius? :21:

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...
So, you trolled your friend's party. Sounds about right for trumpanzees.

You concluded that on your own, or you had some help?

I did not start single conversation, every one was initiated by them, since they got triggered by my hat.

As I said, I had great time...

tenor.gif

She'll come home when she gets hungry, regressives are naturally lazy.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Pogo shared,
Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

Hello, Pogo.

I voted for Donald Trump.

Would you prefer I voted for PRO BLACK SUPREMACY supporter Mrs. Hillary Clinton, a predatory, pandering politician who once callously characterized as "Super Predators" a significant population of 'Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Pogo, I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Pogo, unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Pogo, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Pogo, do you have a theory explaining why in the 1980s and beyond, significant numbers of black or American music recording artists of African descent, as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, began composing music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOMS of African descent as less than human *itches and 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Then you are a massive piece of shit.

Oh sure; right Donald :206:
You really are a massive piece of shit. Stupid, unimportant and truly irrelevant.

Feel better now, Donald?
Since that is your best response. It proves my previous statement.

So, calling another member a "massive piece of shit" TWICE is the sign of a genius? :21:
When they are a massive piece of shit....Yes.

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

That's President Trump to you, runt

Not to me, hellthefuck no. That's a whiny immeasurably insecure little kid who's never grown up to face any of the challenges or responsibilities of life at all. That's a pathological liar who's too dim to understand any of the world around him and his coping mechanism is to bellow about himself. That's a whiny little bitch who can't take the heat yet wants to run the kitchen. That's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man who degrades not only his country but his entire species. A loser so lost in his own insecurities that he intentionally paints his own face orange.

And yet, he ascended to the top office of the world, on his on merit, in spite of all malice towards him and totally within the law.

While you are nothing but a malcontent moron.

"His own merit" :laugh2:

Doooooooon't think so Clyde. Con Artistry does not constitute "merit". I'm afraid the only malcontent morons present here are those of you snowflakes who melt down at the slightest test of Dear Leader with Orange Paint-on Face. The sentient among us are just basically watching the shit show.

First they ignore.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they fight you.

Then you win.

tenor.gif

The Trump Derangement Syndrome was strong in her.

Poor thing. It's hard after 22 years to realize that you have been sleeping with a pig. He must have hid what he really is from her. Many of us have been fooled at times. I wish her all the luck in the world.

Forum List

Back