Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Donald Trump
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.

You are a vile person, full of hate.
If I triple the hate, maybe it will make me a Trump sheep.

You're the one that supports the use of violence against your political opponents.

I don't.

And you're trying to claim that it is the Right that hates?

LOL!!

Are you a fool or a vile liar?

My guess is both.

Poor thing. It's hard after 22 years to realize that you have been sleeping with a pig. He must have hid what he really is from her. Many of us have been fooled at times. I wish her all the luck in the world.
To bad for this guy that he lived with such an irrational intolerant bitch. It’s funny that you equate him to a pig. Shows your ignorance.

Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.

You're the one that supports the use of violence against your political opponents.

I don't.

LOL!!

My guess is both.
Blackflag is either a troll or a moron. I’m guessing a paid troll. No one can be as ignorant as his posts suggest.

tenor.gif

I don't.

LOL!!

My guess is both.
Blackflag is either a troll or a moron. I’m guessing a paid troll. No one can be as ignorant as his posts suggest.

I used to have such faith in humanity. Liberals showed me it was wrong.

Poor thing. It's hard after 22 years to realize that you have been sleeping with a pig. He must have hid what he really is from her. Many of us have been fooled at times. I wish her all the luck in the world.
To bad for this guy that he lived with such an irrational intolerant bitch. It’s funny that you equate him to a pig. Shows your ignorance.

Since it is all sexual nowadays, courtesy of the "evangelicals," I wonder where his body's been. I'm not thinking that he was a virgin when he married this woman.

Since it is all sexual nowadays, courtesy of the "evangelicals," I wonder where his body's been. I'm not thinking that he was a virgin when he married this woman.
Thanks to evangelicals? Feinstein an evangelical? Schumer is an evangelical.? Do you actually read what you post? Who cares where his body has been? Do you not see how loony the logic is you people have?

Thanks to evangelicals? Feinstein an evangelical? Schumer is an evangelical.? Do you actually read what you post? Who cares where his body has been? Do you not see how loony the logic is you people have?

It's the "evangelicals" who have brought this sexual thing before the public. The rest of us did not. I certainly do not have the sexual history of a trump or a pence. Good grief. The rest of us have not engaged in indiscriminate sex. trump, pigpence, and their voters apparently have. I graduated from a Catholic college at which the male students did not adhere to Catholic teaching that sex was only to take place within the institution of lawful sanctified marriage.

There is a problem about men versus women and sex. Deal with it, honestly. Sincerely. Openly.

It's the "evangelicals" who have brought this sexual thing before the public. The rest of us did not. I certainly do not have the sexual history of a trump or a pence. Good grief. The rest of us have not engaged in indiscriminate sex. trump, pigpence, and their voters apparently have. I graduated from a Catholic college at which the male students did not adhere to Catholic teaching that sex was only to take place within the institution of lawful sanctified marriage.

There is a problem about men versus women and sex. Deal with it, honestly. Sincerely. Openly.
No one cares about catholic teachings. That isn’t evangelical. It isn’t the evangelicals that are crying about me too. Last I looked “ evangelical “ wasn’t a party. It also appears that the liberals have been more involved in the sex issues than the right.

No one cares about catholic teachings. That isn’t evangelical. It isn’t the evangelicals that are crying about me too. Last I looked “ evangelical “ wasn’t a party. It also appears that the liberals have been more involved in the sex issues than the right.

It's the evangelicals who are all hung up about sex. They are a bullshit cult. Who else would come up with the "family research council" or this raving jeffress? Wasn't this "abstinence only" sex education one of their ideas? Spending millions of taxpayers' money to tell girls that they are like chewed dirty gum on the floor if they have sex? And the GOP has sucked up to them, even sending this jeffress thing to Jerusalem to speak at the embassy opening. This action put this cracker on the international stage as a representative of the American People! That was disgraceful and humiliating to Americans.

tenor.gif

With her striking, movie star beauty and enlightened political acuity Ms. McCormack should have no problem finding a suitable soul mate.

Perhaps Black Flag or Pogo are available?

I understand that these two have settled their feud amicably. But it is quite a shock to find out that the person you have been waking up next to for decades, whom you have loved and trusted, is capable of this.

I understand that these two have settled their feud amicably. But it is quite a shock to find out that the person you have been waking up next to for decades, whom you have loved and trusted, is capable of this.
Capable of what?

tenor.gif

Sounds reasonable.

Don't really get why the Right gets that totally unfair misogyny label.

Don't really get why the Right gets that totally unfair misogyny label.
For once you are correct.

Capable of voting for center right policies? Wow. How shocking.

YOu lefties have started believing your own lies. The GOP is not the same as nazis, you hysterical fool.

YOu lefties have started believing your own lies. The GOP is not the same as nazis, you hysterical fool.

Then why do GOPers act the way they do? They seem to take a page out of the nazi playbook. They have done nothing but figure out ways to attack other Americans. What have they done that has been good for the country? All they've done, in addition to attacking other Americans, is destroy things and have sex with these idiotic religious cults. These were choices that they made. You are an obvious fan, but when are you going to take some responsibility?

This poor woman found out that she had been sleeping with a man who hates women. That must have been a shock.

tenor.gif

TDS made her do it.

Then why do GOPers act the way they do? They seem to take a page out of the nazi playbook. They have done nothing but figure out ways to attack other Americans. What have they done that has been good for the country? All they've done, in addition to attacking other Americans, is destroy things and have sex with these idiotic religious cults. These were choices that they made. You are an obvious fan, but when are you going to take some responsibility?

This poor woman found out that she had been sleeping with a man who hates women. That must have been a shock.

Just because you say these crazy things, does not make them real.

Your party is the one that is attacking other Americans, constantly, both figuratively and literally.

Hell, you don't think calling someone a fucking nazis is an attack?

The GOP does not hate women. It is one thing to say that, as an obvious partisan lie. It is another to actually believe that shit.

That poor woman just blew up her life, over nonsense.

Forum List

Back