Wife of California Governor Complains: ‘We Run Out of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex Tomorr

I've heard Proctor & Gamble and maybe others as well, is running full speed ahead in production and is or soon will be expanding that production in an effort to keep up with demands.

In the meantime, she may just have to suck it up and use alternatives...….just like the rest of us :21:

yeah, I don't have any sympathy for her...

Wife of California Governor Complains: ‘We Run Out of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex Tomorrow’

(CNSNews.com) - Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the actress wife of Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom, sent out a tweet on Wednesday complaining that “we run out of toilet paper, paper towels, and Kleenex tomorrow.”

You article is one big fat lie.

you didn't read it did you??????

…….the TWEET she sent DID say that...…..regardless of the blog opinion

Wife of California Governor Complains: ‘We Run Out of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex Tomorrow’

(CNSNews.com) - Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the actress wife of Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom, sent out a tweet on Wednesday complaining that “we run out of toilet paper, paper towels, and Kleenex tomorrow.”
/----/ That is just an Elitist Libtard's lame attempt to appear like regular folk. Like John Luch Kerry strolling into a hardware store asking "Is this when I get me one of dem huntin' licenses?"

Last edited:

I went to a couple of stores yesterday and saw there were almost no bottled water left -- and absolutely no TP --- I was ticked off too....

but I am sure the governor's wife will find TP somewhere else just like I did.....but I don't see a reason to have scorn for her about it....

Wasn't you morons whining just a few days ago because of how the "Democrat hoax" has led people to buying up all of the TP??

they are getting pretty popular

the backyard version is doing VERY WELL here in Abalama...

1_4af618ab49d8532ccd62d1c02d031eb7.jpg

I doubt it, so me where its at, besides his link, I say its fake.

I can't find it anywhere, I say it's fake.
Look at Op. See link. Click. Whine.

Why not?
no sympathy because she is only going through what the rest of us are

no scorn from me though

in fact, I have gained tremendous respect for her husband lately; although I don't agree with his politics or policy; I appreciate his strong leadership and sober response to this crisis

I can't find it anywhere, I say it's fake.
can't find what?

Anywhere but your link.

fwiw -- you lose credibility with comments like this...

You link sends me to a fake site , why didn't you tweet the twitter site of the newspaper Press Democrat. You shouldn't just believe everything you read on cns news.
no more "fake" than the failing NYT

and CHOCK FULL of links

make fun all you want, but the article was full of proof

Forum List

Back