Wikileaks: Brent Budowsky, supposed pro-Bernie journalist, for the Clinton campaign all along

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
MSM even ducked Bernie!!!!!

Wikleaks ^ | Oct 15 2016 | Budowsky

Take a look at the below:

Campaign money and negative ads....

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-07-01 23:11 Subject: Campaign money and negative ads....

John, one thought worth considering would be for HRC to offer leadership for a better kind of politics by suggesting Democratic candidates agree to not run negative ads against each other during the primaries. A modern version of Reagan's 11 commandment of Republicans not attacking each other. She would get credit with voters for trying, Bernie would almost certainly agree and O'Malley doesn't matter at this point and probably won't....

HRC could then spend money running positive ads about herself, juxtaposed against Republicans, which helps her favorable and trust numbers, draws a nice contrast between her and Republicans, and when she has to go negative when Republicans do, she has a strong foundation of having campaigned for a higher standard of politics which voters want....

Frankly I thought it was dumb for McCaskill and Gutierrez to be attacking Bernie. We are going to need his voters to turn out in November for HRC, he won't be nominated. I am doing the opposite, repeatedly writing friendly and positive pieces about Bernie as an HRC supporter, and when the time is right I will have money in the bank with him and his people as a liberal to urge them to come out in force to vote for HRC.....which is not a given, and we won't have much margin for error in a close election.....Brent

Sent from my iPad

Source: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Just more distorted/doctored/fake bullshit from Putin and Assange. Nothing to see here...

Keep telling yourself that.

Not a single fake release thus far, and no one relevant has contested the credibility of the emails.

Forum List

Back