WikiLeaks Claims 99 Percent Of Its CIA Documents Not Yet Released

The CIA was doing who knows what in Benghazi under some quasi direction from Hillary's State Dept. I hope part of the remaining 99% shines a real bright light on WTF the CIA and Hillary's State Dept was REALLY doing there.

Something tells me there are people in the CIA who remember the communist objective of bringing down the US, and may have indeed undermined the hitlary campaign, allowed russia to be blamed, only to expose the CIA itself in hacking of hitlary's emails detailing the good hard fuckin Bernie took from the DNC for a pawltry sum.

No matter what though, hitlary lost, the republic was saved.

The CIA was doing who knows what in Benghazi under some quasi direction from Hillary's State Dept. I hope part of the remaining 99% shines a real bright light on WTF the CIA and Hillary's State Dept was REALLY doing there.

I agree.

Let it all come to light.

Something tells me there are people in the CIA who remember the communist objective of bringing down the US, and may have indeed undermined the hitlary campaign, allowed russia to be blamed, only to expose the CIA itself in hacking of hitlary's emails detailing the good hard fuckin Bernie took from the DNC for a pawltry sum.

No matter what though, hitlary lost, the republic was saved.

yes that's true ^^^

But the swamp HAS to be drained.

...to the very last traitor.

If you thought "Vault 7" was all Americans will hear about

think again :) that's only the start.

Brennan's Wahhabi CIA of days gone and still at work. .....the Shadow Government ... Obama's Leftovers... have lost control ...:up:

More to come,thank you Wikileaks!

A drone needs to be dropped on the idiots leaking Intel or those hacking it. Rooting for WikiLeaks is akin to cheering for a rapist

Nothing out of the ordinary, conspiracy nutjob/Fox WHATEVER dupe...

Trump leaks our CIA documents to the terrorists through his Russian agents at WikiLies, and the America-hating Right cheers.

"I love Wikileaks!"
Donald J Trump

Brennan's Wahhabi CIA of days gone and still at work. .....the Shadow Government ... Obama's Leftovers... have lost control ...:up:

A drone needs to be dropped on the idiots leaking Intel or those hacking it. Rooting for WikiLeaks is akin to cheering for a rapist

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

for opening people's eyes.

If you want to live in ignorance, Grampa Murky ...please be my guest :dunno:

Please try and remember these tricks can't be used on American citizens without a judge's warrant, nutjobs/dupes.

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

Ignorance is thinking you've accomplished something beyond sharing our capabilities with everyone

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

Grampa Murked U Hates God. Hate's not good, it can consume you.

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

Welcome to ignore fool.

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

Ignorance is thinking you've accomplished something beyond sharing our capabilities with everyone

oh dear
you are deep in philosophy tonight.:rolleyes:

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

Welcome to ignore fool.

Oh, and John Wayne was a dick sucking closet fag. Nice avatar dumbass

Not all of Hollywood was like that. John Wayne had 7 kids. That usually doesn't happen if you're homosexual.

Oh yeah, and he prayed with his family at dinnertime.

^proof

Now shut your lying mouth. John Wayne was not a faggot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back