WikiLeaks Claims 99 Percent Of Its CIA Documents Not Yet Released

yes that's true ^^^

But the swamp HAS to be drained.

...to the very last traitor.

I agree, but drained into where?

I'm so fuckin jaded Trump could do some REALLY UGLY SHIT and I wouldn't care.

Hell... I'd pay to learn how to fly helicopters if I could contract a federally sanctioned mission to jettison Bill Ayers as "cumbersome payload" from 500 Ft over the mass graves of stalin's victims in Poland.

They were tiny compared to the mass graves russians allowed themselves to be herded into.

Yet they call pollocks stupid.

Please try and remember these tricks can't be used on American citizens without a judge's warrant, nutjobs/dupes.

Sure, tell bank robbers they can't rob banks.........

Cuz it's against the law.

Oh chit, they do it anyway.

Nice theory. In the real world it just don't work that well.

If you thought "Vault 7" was all Americans will hear about

think again :) that's only the start.

Brennan's Wahhabi CIA of days gone and still at work. .....the Shadow Government ... Obama's Leftovers... have lost control ...:up:

More to come,thank you Wikileaks!

A drone needs to be dropped on the idiots leaking Intel or those hacking it. Rooting for WikiLeaks is akin to cheering for a rapist

It's what happens when people are utterly comsumed with hatred, as the OP is.

Please try and remember these tricks can't be used on American citizens without a judge's warrant, nutjobs/dupes.

Course your conspiracies have never actually happened, chicken little Fox dupe.

Brennan's Wahhabi CIA of days gone and still at work. .....the Shadow Government ... Obama's Leftovers... have lost control ...:up:

Lol...this is what kills me

According to a Reuters article...

Two officials speaking on condition of anonymity said intelligence agencies have been aware since the end of last year of the breach,
which led to WikiLeaks releasing thousands of pages of information
on its website on Tuesday.

Once again, our intelligence agencies prove to be
subpar at best...always coming up a day late and a dollar short!

The only thing that should piss people off is...
that hackers are easily able to hack into our systems

Obviously, safe guarding the governments network servers
is not taken very seriously or a priority for that matter!

So, when will we find out some nut has breached the system
which contain the launch codes for our nuclear arsenal

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

A drone needs to be dropped on the idiots leaking Intel or those hacking it. Rooting for WikiLeaks is akin to cheering for a rapist

Lots of people cheered for the rapist Bill Clinton and his enabler wife.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lol...this is what kills me

According to a Reuters article...

Two officials speaking on condition of anonymity said intelligence agencies have been aware since the end of last year of the breach,
which led to WikiLeaks releasing thousands of pages of information
on its website on Tuesday.

Once again, our intelligence agencies prove to be
subpar at best...always coming up a day late and a dollar short!

The only thing that should piss people off is...
that hackers are easily able to hack into our systems

Obviously, safe guarding the governments network servers
is not taken very seriously or a priority for that matter!

So, when will we find out some nut has breached the system
which contain the launch codes for our nuclear arsenal

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

Never, and I know why, but I will never say. :p

Without Wikileaks it is possible Hillary Clinton would be president. They are doing God's work. And it's such a simple thing...simply exposing Democrats to the light of day with no commentary is enough to make people's skin crawl.

Without Wikileaks it is possible Hillary Clinton would be president. They are doing God's work. And it's such a simple thing...simply exposing Democrats to the light of day with no commentary is enough to make people's skin crawl.

I agree! :up:

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

for opening people's eyes.

If you want to live in ignorance, Grampa Murky ...please be my guest :dunno:

I have to admit that when I first heard about Wikileaks and bradley manning I took Assange for a leftist usurper.

He may even be a leftist but I don't even care about that at this point.

MY "GOVERNMENT"

That I owe
allegiance to through my oath to the United States Constitution....

Has so many fuckin dark secrets that I have to question the morality of that allegiance on moral grounds.

If "my government": acting on "my behalf" has to keep so many secrets from me that I have no idea what it's really doing perhaps we need to do a little fucking navel gazing here.

wikileaks, now an arm of the Russian intel, has Trump by the balls.

How much will be determined by how much Trump gives in to the Russians.

wikileaks, now an arm of the Russian intel, has Trump by the balls.

How much will be determined by how much Trump gives in to the Russians.

You just made that up. After watching your candidate crash and burn after Wikileaks exposure. You simply, like a child, made up a story which is the exact opposite as if we all didn't actually watch it happen in real time. As if we are all slavish cultists such as yourself.
Have a dose of reality even if it doesn't last. Wikileaks exposed and helped defeat your corrupt third worldish child molesting heroes. It happened. It can't be undone. And pretending otherwise will see 2018 a repeat of 2016....but you will have to come up with different excuses.

GOD Bless Wikileaks

GOD Bless Julian Assange

for opening people's eyes.

If you want to live in ignorance, Grampa Murky ...please be my guest :dunno:

I have to admit that when I first heard about Wikileaks and bradley manning I took Assange for a leftist usurper.

He may even be a leftist but I don't even care about that at this point.

MY "GOVERNMENT"

That I owe
allegiance to through my oath to the United States Constitution....

Has so many fuckin dark secrets that I have to question the morality of that allegiance on moral grounds.

If "my government": acting on "my behalf" has to keep so many secrets from me that I have no idea what it's really doing perhaps we need to do a little fucking navel gazing here.

It is a shame it has come to this. But come to this it has. Wikileaks has been an excellent weapon against the ruling elites and their media allies.
They really and truly never expected to be challenged as to their right to rule. They thought celebrity skanks and tech billionaires endorsing them would blind people.
Their death throes were almost pathetic. First they said the leaks were lies. Then they said don't look they are virused. Then they said the truths leaked didn't matter because the evil Slavs had been the ones to uncover them.
I see it as no coincidence the rise of Wikileaks and the rebellion against the elites. Brexit-Trump-Geert-Le Pen...all responses to the disgust people feel when they see liberals and statists exposed for what they are.

You do realize that most Americans are not real happy with Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks who has been holed up for the last 4 years in an Ecuador embassy surrounded by UK police, releasing information to TERRORISTS on what techniques we use to find them before they attack innocents right? For the last 4 years he has been hiding in the embassy to avoid extradition back to the US to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Basically putting a target on all of our soldiers backs with his leaks.
http://nypost.com/2017/03/08/wikileaks-takes-another-shot-at-america/
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

I guess only Patriots of this country are upset about it.

There's someone else that loves Wikileaks too that has a real Russian connection. And you'll note that Wikileaks never goes after Russia.

Trump-Putin.jpg

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Last edited:

What the hell does that have to do with this thread or my post?

Christ almighty is like a classroom full of retards on acid in this forum sometimes.

What the hell does that have to do with this thread or my post?

Christ almighty is like a classroom full of retards on acid in this forum sometimes.

You mentioned cheering for rapists. I was reminded of the chuckleheads cheering for the rapist Bill Clinton and his enabling "anti bimbo" wife (who grabbed her own young intern in the form of a 20 year old Huma...sick people).

[

You just made that up. After watching your candidate crash and burn after Wikileaks exposure.

So you take the position that Trump won because the Russian backed criminal enterprise known as wikileaks brought her down.

[

You just made that up. After watching your candidate crash and burn after Wikileaks exposure.

So you take the position that Trump won because the Russian backed criminal enterprise known as wikileaks brought her down.

Exposure brought down the criminal enterprise known as the Democrat Party. It was very pleasurable to watch.

Course your conspiracies have never actually happened, chicken little Fox dupe.

No banks are ever robbed, right?

Forum List

Back