WikiLeaks docs: Hillary will take guns by EO

We already had a topic about his lie a few days ago. You're a little slow on the uptake.

So let's deconstruct your bullshit by the numbers.

1. The email is dated October 2015. Barack Obama has since enacted executive actions to close the "gunshow loophole."

2. Closing the gunshow loophole is not a gun seizure, retard. But you dumb fucks keep falling for "OBAMAZ/HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FOR YOUR GUNZ hoax for eight years running now! :lol:

3. Hillary has said publicly she planned to take executive actions to close the gunshow loophole. So, gee, you haven't revealed a fucking thing here.

As usual, Wikileaks has ejaculated some weak sauce on your faces, and your propaganda mill took advantage of your total ignorance of the above facts to make you feel like you really had some sooper sekrit bombshell material. :lol:

Now back in line with you. There are more lies waiting for you creduloids to parrot.

yawn

press secretary Brian Fallon explained that Clinton “would support…closing the gun show loophole by executive order.”

Oh right, no worries about the bitch violating the Constitution, she can do any damned thing she wants regardless of what the law says. What kind of unAmerican bitch are you?
"bitch"? Another misogynist for Drumpf?

Accurate adjectives aren't misogynist. Also there is no gun show loophole, every gun dealer that sells at a gun show is required to run background checks.

We already had a topic about his lie a few days ago. You're a little slow on the uptake. So let's deconstruct your bullshit by the numbers. 1. The email is dated October 2015. Barack Obama has since enacted executive actions to close the "gunshow loophole."
An astounding violation of the U.S. Constitution. That can only be done legally through legislation passed by Congress. "Executive Orders" / "Actions" can only be directed at the members of the executive branch. So legally, Obama can submit an Executive Order instructing members of the executive branch that they are not permitted to purchase firearms while they are on the clock but that is all. He has absolutely no authority to tell the American people what they can and cannot purchase at gun shows.

This can't possibly be.

Obama already took everyone's guns by EO.

Or at least that's what all the crazy right-wingers said was going to happen, so I'm assuming it must have.
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Another hilarious ludicrous 'th'ir comin' t' take 'r guns' thread.

NotTooBreitBart, hmm what is their political agenda again...

Ah the old "They're coming for yer guns" lie huh?
Most brilliant marketing campaign for the gun manufacturers and retailers of America ever.

OBAMAZ/HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!!!

It would not surprise me in the slightest if the gun makers were donating to Hillary on the sly. I'm sure they are lighting candles for her to win. There are so many rubes out there who need to be panicked into buying more guns.

Fear sells even better than sex.

Donald knows that, too. See the photo in my sig? :D

I actually pray that Hitler attempts to do this should she win. It will be the end of the Dumbocrat Party. Barack Obama dealt a devastating blow to the party. Hitlery will finish them off if she attempts to outlaw guns. I can't tell you the progressives I know that own guns and hunt and would lose their minds if their guns were taken away.

You are mistaken. With the justices she will slowly erode the rights away. Say goodbye to the 2nd amendment if she wins.
She'll try....but it will never happen. Ever. There would be a full-fledged Civil War revolution. The American people are not surrendering their firearms and there isn't a damn thing that the Dumbocrats can do about it.

Not if you do it slowly enough. She will keep calling them common sense regulations until the rights are gone.

There is no confiscation plan. That would require a Constitutional Amendment.
Bwahahahahaha! And closing the "gun loophole" would require an act of Congress yet your gal-pal g-string is bragging about how Obama illegally achieved that through an "Executive Action". Contradict much???

So much by assange being motivated by truth and openness in society. LOL
Well, he's getting a lot of help from the propaganda mills which are distorting what's in the emails. And, of course, even more help from the LadyGunSlinger type tards.

Forum List

Back