Wikileaks Uncovers Attempt To Protect Obama In Email Scandal

I actually think Hillary cares about less fortunate people

talk about delusional...

How about this one...

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair"

The victims of Bob Packwood's sexual "advances" were just "whiney" - yeah she CARES... about HILLARY and nothing else.

I guess they didn't have a right to be believed, huh?

I actually think Hillary cares about less fortunate people

talk about delusional...

How about this one...

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair"

The victims of Bob Packwood's sexual "advances" were just "whiney" - yeah she CARES... about HILLARY and nothing else.
So what? Do I need to waste my time showing the plethora of statements that Trump has made that blow this one away? Or the many actions and statement by Clinton that prove the contrary? I don't think so

If this wikileaks thing were an important story,

maybe Trump should be focusing on it instead of going on and on about how hot women have to be before he'll grope them.
At least he likes hot women, your guy goes for the Lewinsky type.

Viggo's attempt to sell the wikileaks crap is downright adorable. You go, Tiger!

You prove the WikiLeaks emails to be true when they spoke of how ignorant and stupid and easily manipulated the Liberal base actually is.

You prove you support crime.

But my party has not called me STUPID, STUPID. LOL!!!

Maybe that's because Mr. Obvious isn't in your party.
You are aware that several of your representatives call you stupid? And you still support them. Lol, just think you are probably in Hillary's deplorable basket. Lol, you can't make this up.

This email and video show what the Dems think about their voter base.

STUPID SHEEP

Wake up, Libs. You are useful idiots for your corrupt party.

The Pub base are also useful idiots for their corrupt party, as well. Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and Paul Ryan are useless establishment puppets.

email.jpg

You prove the WikiLeaks emails to be true when they spoke of how ignorant and stupid and easily manipulated the Liberal base actually is.

You are aware that several of your representatives call you stupid? And you still support them. Lol, just think you are probably in Hillary's deplorable basket. Lol, you can't make this up.

STUPID SHEEP

The Pub base are also useful idiots for their corrupt party, as well. Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, and Paul Ryan are useless establishment puppets.

email.jpg

How hilarious that you have no clue to the meaning of what was said there.

STUPID SHEEP

email.jpg

How hilarious that you have no clue to the meaning of what was said there.

Yea, Gruber didn't admit to lying to the stupid voter base?

What does this quote mean to you?

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical to get for the thing to pass. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not."

You guys work on that list of what the Russians edited in those emails. I have some stuff to do.

I look forward to reading the list of Russian edits to those emails when I log back in.

How stupid do you have to be to believe RussiaLeaks/WikiLies???????

I guess uhm I don't know???

Could it possibly be...uhm duh....

That Debbie had to step down stupid shit and automatically Hillary hired her ,?

Could that be the reason we believe it?

Jonathan Gruber (economist) - Wikipedia

"From 2009 to 10 Gruber served as a technical consultant to the Obama Administration"
Romney thanks Gruber.

This does not make him a Republican. If that were the case, 100% of Congressional Republicans would not have been rejecting the plan developed by Gruber for Obama. Gruber said the success of the plan depended on the stupidity of those that supported it as well as necessary level of lack of transparency.

Jonathan Gruber (economist) - Wikipedia

"From 2009 to 10 Gruber served as a technical consultant to the Obama Administration"
Romney thanks Gruber.

This does not make him a Republican. If that were the case, 100% of Congressional Republicans would not have been rejecting the plan developed by Gruber for Obama. Gruber said the success of the plan depended on the stupidity of those that supported it as well as necessary level of lack of transparency.

Dems lie to their stupid sheep lib base and the stupid sheep slurp up the bullshit with a smile.

Gruber is a Zionist, like Dick Morris, who went from Clinton campaign advisor to "conservative" Fox News talking head all because Bill LIED about "finishing the (Israeli) job in Iraq."

Viggo's attempt to sell the wikileaks crap is downright adorable. You go, Tiger!

Trust me... both party's have called you STUPID

Why should I trust someone whose own Party has called them STUPID?

I don't think the emails have been edited, they seem legit. I just dont think they are as big of a deal as they are being blown up to be. They are private conversations from years ago amoungst staffers who are strategizing for a campaign. Hardly damning to Clinton. Can you imagine the backend of the GOP campaign? Can you imagine if YOUR private communications were all made public and scrutinized by everybody? How many enemies would you make? How much would be taken out of context. It's an ugly ugly thing. And y'all wonder why Hillary was trying to be secure and private with her emails. Case in point
When and where would conservatives have emails hacked?
Huh? I don't understand the question
The cons aren't powerful enough to engage in dem practices. I don't see the need to have their emails hacked.

Who would you get that is intelligent enough to hack them? Certainly not a Liberal.

I don't think the emails have been edited, they seem legit. I just dont think they are as big of a deal as they are being blown up to be. They are private conversations from years ago amoungst staffers who are strategizing for a campaign. Hardly damning to Clinton. Can you imagine the backend of the GOP campaign? Can you imagine if YOUR private communications were all made public and scrutinized by everybody? How many enemies would you make? How much would be taken out of context. It's an ugly ugly thing. And y'all wonder why Hillary was trying to be secure and private with her emails. Case in point
When and where would conservatives have emails hacked?
Huh? I don't understand the question

That's because you're a STUPID Liberal sheepie.

Since when do lefties care about crime?

Noted that you didn't deny it.

It wasn't worth a response since it is a bald-faced lie from STUPID.

You support the dissemination of HACKED emails. That is criminal.

Much of what has been revealed that is within the emails is criminal but I don't hear your objections to that.

If the Wikileaks were about Trump, do you think the morning shows would spend more than 9 seconds on them?
that depends....if a Tape had come out with Hillary talking about planting a kiss on any of her employees or world leaders any time she wanted and could even grab their crotches and could get away with it because she was a celebrity....

I think the Press would be discussing Hillary instead of stolen Trump campaign tapes showing the private, inner workings of his campaign staff...

Since when do lefties care about crime?

Noted that you didn't deny it.

It wasn't worth a response since it is a bald-faced lie from STUPID.

You support the dissemination of HACKED emails. That is criminal.

Much of what has been revealed that is within the emails is criminal but I don't hear your objections to that.
HUH??? Criminal??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back