🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wild Night at Wal Mart

Outstanding job by the officers
Actually, one of the officers got shot with his own gun. I wouldn't describe that as an "outstanding job". I'd descibe that as a major screwup.

The whole incident was a clusterfuck.

Hmm...somehow I think if the officers reaction early on was to start shooting you would condemn them for that also
Probably. They didn't appear to have any legitimate reason to roll up and start shooting.

At least your honest

How did we all miss this one?
Actually, there's already a thread on this one.

Quit being a clown.
At least two others on this.

They have to dig to find this kind of stuff, and recycle it.

Meanwhile, how many little black kids got killed in drivebys by people they never heard of last night?
These happen all the time that you will lose your count in Los Angeles. You always here this protest that when a white cop shots black "Black life's matter". BUT the epidemic of black shots black especially kids. You don't hear a goddam thing or crusade or something to help themselves.

Quit being a clown.

Meanwhile, how many little black kids got killed in drivebys by people they never heard of last night?
These happen all the time that you will lose your count in Los Angeles. You always here this protest that when a white cop shots black "Black life's matter". BUT the epidemic of black shots black especially kids. You don't hear a goddam thing or crusade or something to help themselves.
White cops killing Black people has nothing to do with Black criminals killing Black people. Cops are supposed to uphold the law hence the outrage at them killing Black people. Only an idiot would equate a cop with a criminal and say its the same thing. For 1 we dont pay criminals to uphold the law. We dont trust them with guns. We dont expect them to tell the truth. Now if you are saying we should look at cops as another form of criminal then you might have a point.

Quit being a clown.

White cops killing Black people has nothing to do with Black criminals killing Black people. Cops are supposed to uphold the law hence the outrage at them killing Black people. Only an idiot would equate a cop with a criminal and say its the same thing. For 1 we dont pay criminals to uphold the law. We dont trust them with guns. We dont expect them to tell the truth. Now if you are saying we should look at cops as another form of criminal then you might have a point.
Yet the black community only seems to be concerned with the deaths of blacks at the hands of cops and aren't interested much in addressing the more widespread problem of blacks killing each other.

Quit being a clown.

Yet the black community only seems to be concerned with the deaths of blacks at the hands of cops and aren't interested much in addressing the more widespread problem of blacks killing each other.
We are but you are too ignorant to find that information on your own. Matter of fact one of the Black guys paid to keep you dumb whites up in arms works this issue in his spare time.

Quit being a clown.

We are but you are too ignorant to find that information on your own. Matter of fact one of the Black guys paid to keep you dumb whites up in arms works this issue in his spare time.
"Spare time", meaning while he's not searching for bogus racism claims to protest.

Nothing will happen with this one but if the dead guy had been black.....

You say that in every thread about white people being abused.

Maybe the reason nothing will happen is because too many of you stupid shit heads sit back and do nothing but make up "if they were black" stories.

Actions speak louder than words and if you gave a shit you'd do something more than type on a message board.

THATS why nothing will happen...you dont care and you excuse it

Maybe the reason nothing will happen is because too many of you stupid shit heads sit back and do nothing but make up "if they were black" stories.

Actions speak louder than words and if you gave a shit you'd do something more than type on a message board.

Excuse what? The guy was asking to get shot. Nice try though, dumbass.

Excuse what? The guy was asking to get shot. Nice try though, dumbass.

Like I said you do nothing and dont care and excuse it. Good job...I guess the only thing you can do is provide more "what if" stories

I wonder why these guys decided to attack the cops?
As I mentioned, it appears to be a huge clusterfuck, though I may be wrong. However, to me it looked like everyone was relatively calm until a supervisor told the police to seperate everyone.

That's when the violence started. And when you also consider the cultish type of situation, with a bunch of 20-somethings living in a Chevy with their parents, thinking they're some sort of religious band.... well... that raises all kinds of red flags.

Quit being a clown.

You can defend or whatever you want. Let me repeat it to you "black killing blacks" especially at young age. So tell me. What have you or anybody of your kind addressing this problem? NONE NOBODY. Not even your broham Sharpton.
Give me one example that you claimed black people addressing this problem. Just give me "one" example what you are dreaming with. Please.

Forum List

Back