🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wild Night at Wal Mart

At least two others on this.

They have to dig to find this kind of stuff, and recycle it.

Meanwhile, how many little black kids got killed in drivebys by people they never heard of last night?
These happen all the time that you will lose your count in Los Angeles. You always here this protest that when a white cop shots black "Black life's matter". BUT the epidemic of black shots black especially kids. You don't hear a goddam thing or crusade or something to help themselves.
White cops killing Black people has nothing to do with Black criminals killing Black people. Cops are supposed to uphold the law hence the outrage at them killing Black people. Only an idiot would equate a cop with a criminal and say its the same thing. For 1 we dont pay criminals to uphold the law. We dont trust them with guns. We dont expect them to tell the truth. Now if you are saying we should look at cops as another form of criminal then you might have a point.
Yet the black community only seems to be concerned with the deaths of blacks at the hands of cops and aren't interested much in addressing the more widespread problem of blacks killing each other.
We are but you are too ignorant to find that information on your own. Matter of fact one of the Black guys paid to keep you dumb whites up in arms works this issue in his spare time.

You can defend or whatever you want. Let me repeat it to you "black killing blacks" especially at young age. So tell me. What have you or anybody of your kind addressing this problem? NONE NOBODY. Not even your broham Sharpton.
Give me one example that you claimed black people addressing this problem. Just give me "one" example what you are dreaming with. Please.

Nothing?

Million-Man-March.gif

Actually, there's already a thread on this one.

Quit being a clown.

Meanwhile, how many little black kids got killed in drivebys by people they never heard of last night?
These happen all the time that you will lose your count in Los Angeles. You always here this protest that when a white cop shots black "Black life's matter". BUT the epidemic of black shots black especially kids. You don't hear a goddam thing or crusade or something to help themselves.
White cops killing Black people has nothing to do with Black criminals killing Black people. Cops are supposed to uphold the law hence the outrage at them killing Black people. Only an idiot would equate a cop with a criminal and say its the same thing. For 1 we dont pay criminals to uphold the law. We dont trust them with guns. We dont expect them to tell the truth. Now if you are saying we should look at cops as another form of criminal then you might have a point.
Yet the black community only seems to be concerned with the deaths of blacks at the hands of cops and aren't interested much in addressing the more widespread problem of blacks killing each other.
We are but you are too ignorant to find that information on your own. Matter of fact one of the Black guys paid to keep you dumb whites up in arms works this issue in his spare time.

Could you repeat that in English?

You can defend or whatever you want. Let me repeat it to you "black killing blacks" especially at young age. So tell me. What have you or anybody of your kind addressing this problem? NONE NOBODY. Not even your broham Sharpton.
Give me one example that you claimed black people addressing this problem. Just give me "one" example what you are dreaming with. Please.
I wasnt defending anything. I was informing you and the other retards that spout BS without looking up anything. I could care less what you think. I'm just relaying facts. If you want an example go on google and use the search engine. It would be different if you were someone of import I needed to prove something to. The fact is that you arent very important to anyone.

Nothing?

Million-Man-March.gif
Indeed, NOTHING. If black people HAD done something, you would have posted it, rather than posting a picture of the million man march which had nothing to do with black on black violence. Thank you for demonstrating how little you guys have done to stop violence in your communities.

Nothing?

February 27, 2015: President Obama Hosts a Lunch with My Brother's Keeper Mentees

mbk_mentee_lunch.jpg

Could you repeat that in English?
What type of English do you need?

Nothing?

Million-Man-March.gif
Indeed, NOTHING. If black people HAD done something, you would have posted it, rather than posting a picture of the million man march which had nothing to do with black on black violence. Thank you for demonstrating how little you guys have done to stop violence in your communities.

So what was the million man march about then dummy? lol

We dont expect them to tell the truth.
FYI, every police officer in nearly every major city in America is trained to lie.

If you expect a cop to tell you the truth you're very naive. Police officers are specifically trained how to lie convincingly, starting when they are just trainees in the police academy.

Nothing?

Million-Man-March.gif

From Wikipedia...

One of the primary motivating factors for the march was to place black issues back on the nation’s political agenda. In the aftermath of the Republican Party’s victory in the 1994 Congressional election and the continued success of the party’s campaign platform, the Contract with America, some African American leaders felt the social and economic issues facing the black community fell by the wayside of policy debates.[7] March organizers believed that politicians were failing the black community by “papering over the most vital dimensions of the crisis in international capitalism”[7] and blaming urban blacks for “domestic economic woes that threatened to produce record deficits, massive unemployment, and uncontrolled inflation.”[8]

At the time of the march, African Americans faced unemployment rates nearly twice that of
white Americans, a poverty rate of more than 40%, and a median family income that was about 58% of the median for white households. More than 11% of all black males were unemployed and for those aged 16 to 19, the number of unemployed had climbed to over 50%[8] Further, according to Reverend Jesse Jackson’s speech at the March, the United States House of Representatives had reduced funding to some of the programs that played an integral role in urban Americans’ lives. “The House of Representatives cut $1.1 billion from the nation’s poorest public schools,” and “cut $137 million from Head Start” effectively subtracting $5,000 from each classroom’s budget and cutting 45,000 preschoolers from a crucial early education program.[9]

Environmental hazards were also seen as making the lives of urban blacks unstable. Black men were murdered at a rate of 72 per 100,000, a rate significantly higher than the 9.3 per 100,000 attributed to the white male population.[8] Some black activists blamed aggressive law enforcement and prison construction for leaving “two hundred thousand more blacks in the jail complex than in college”[10] and devastating leadership gaps within black communities and families.[8] Event organizers were further infuriated by a perceived gap in prenatal care for black women and children caused, in part, by the closing of inner-city hospitals.[10] Event organizers were of the view that urban Blacks were born with “three strikes against them”:[10] insufficient prenatal care, inferior educational opportunities, and jobless parents.[10] Instead of providing young children with the means to succeed, they believed the government instead intervened in the lives of its black citizens through law enforcement and welfare programs that did little to improve the community’s circumstances

Nope, not one thing about black on black violence. Just finger pointing at everyone else for their problems.

Nothing?

Million-Man-March.gif

From Wikipedia...

One of the primary motivating factors for the march was to place black issues back on the nation’s political agenda. In the aftermath of the Republican Party’s victory in the 1994 Congressional election and the continued success of the party’s campaign platform, the Contract with America, some African American leaders felt the social and economic issues facing the black community fell by the wayside of policy debates.[7] March organizers believed that politicians were failing the black community by “papering over the most vital dimensions of the crisis in international capitalism”[7] and blaming urban blacks for “domestic economic woes that threatened to produce record deficits, massive unemployment, and uncontrolled inflation.”[8]

At the time of the march, African Americans faced unemployment rates nearly twice that of
white Americans, a poverty rate of more than 40%, and a median family income that was about 58% of the median for white households. More than 11% of all black males were unemployed and for those aged 16 to 19, the number of unemployed had climbed to over 50%[8] Further, according to Reverend Jesse Jackson’s speech at the March, the United States House of Representatives had reduced funding to some of the programs that played an integral role in urban Americans’ lives. “The House of Representatives cut $1.1 billion from the nation’s poorest public schools,” and “cut $137 million from Head Start” effectively subtracting $5,000 from each classroom’s budget and cutting 45,000 preschoolers from a crucial early education program.[9]

Environmental hazards were also seen as making the lives of urban blacks unstable. Black men were murdered at a rate of 72 per 100,000, a rate significantly higher than the 9.3 per 100,000 attributed to the white male population.[8] Some black activists blamed aggressive law enforcement and prison construction for leaving “two hundred thousand more blacks in the jail complex than in college”[10] and devastating leadership gaps within black communities and families.[8] Event organizers were further infuriated by a perceived gap in prenatal care for black women and children caused, in part, by the closing of inner-city hospitals.[10] Event organizers were of the view that urban Blacks were born with “three strikes against them”:[10] insufficient prenatal care, inferior educational opportunities, and jobless parents.[10] Instead of providing young children with the means to succeed, they believed the government instead intervened in the lives of its black citizens through law enforcement and welfare programs that did little to improve the community’s circumstances

Nope, not one thing about black on black violence. Just finger pointing at everyone else for their problems.

From Wiki

The march took place within the context of a larger grassroots movement that set out to win politicians’ attention for urban and minority issues through widespread voter registration campaigns.[2] A parallel event called the Day of Absence, organized by female leaders in conjunction with the March leadership, occurred on the same date, and was intended to engage the large population of black Americans who would not be able to attend the demonstration in Washington. On this date, all blacks were encouraged to stay home from their usual school, work, and social engagements, in favor of attending teach-ins, andworship services, focusing on the struggle for a healthy and self-sufficient black community. Further, organizers of the Day of Absence hoped to use the occasion to make great headway on their voter registration drive.[3]

Now maybe you missed the paragraphs at the top of the page or....you just skipped it for effect.

Its not like you could see the top of the page first, right?

Nothing?

Million-Man-March.gif

From Wikipedia...

From Wiki

The march took place within the context of a larger grassroots movement that set out to win politicians’ attention for urban and minority issues through widespread voter registration campaigns.[2] A parallel event called the Day of Absence, organized by female leaders in conjunction with the March leadership, occurred on the same date, and was intended to engage the large population of black Americans who would not be able to attend the demonstration in Washington. On this date, all blacks were encouraged to stay home from their usual school, work, and social engagements, in favor of attending teach-ins, andworship services, focusing on the struggle for a healthy and self-sufficient black community. Further, organizers of the Day of Absence hoped to use the occasion to make great headway on their voter registration drive.[3]

Now maybe you missed the paragraphs at the top of the page or....you just skipped it for effect.

Again, not once does it mention black people killing black people. Not once. Thank you for helping me prove my point again.

From Wikipedia...

From Wiki

Again, not once does it mention black people killing black people. Not once.

Ok so you're ignoring the health and self-sufficient of the black community part because you think violence is not an issue? It was well covered silly, but you werent there so here you go

March participants took a public pledge to support their families, refrain from violence and physical or verbal abuse toward women and children, and renounce violence against other men “except in self-defense.”

- See more at: Million Man March 1995 The Black Past Remembered and Reclaimed

In another significant speech, the Reverend JESSE JACKSON expanded on the religiously inspired tone of repentance that was so much a part of the Million Man March. Speaking for those in attendance, the CIVIL RIGHTS leader prayed for "God to forgive us for our sins and the foolishness of our ways." Like many of the other speakers, he called on African American men to take responsibility for their families, to end violence and drug use in the home and in their communities, and to make sure their children are learning in school. He had this to say about the current problems facing African Americans:

Read more: Civil Rights Movement - Million Man March - African, Americans, Whites, and King - JRank Articles Civil Rights Movement - Million Man March - African Americans Whites and King - JRank Articles

So where is this evidence you keep talking about

From Wikipedia...

From Wiki

Again, not once does it mention black people killing black people. Not once.

Ok so you're ignoring the health and self-sufficient of the black community part because you think violence is not an issue? It was well covered silly, but you werent there so here you go

Again, not once does it say ANYTHING about black on black violence. Never even mentions it. Apparently you guys aren't even capable of saying the words.

Why don't you post a video of a speech from that march that directly addresses black on black violence? Because no such speech exists.

Why don't you post a video of a speech from that march that directly addresses black on black violence? Because no such speech exists.

Sure buddy...Sorry you're wrong and I posted enough to prove that. You believing reality is something you have to deal with.

Forum List

Back