🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wild Night at Wal Mart

I blame the Hair Bands...They look like they have been negatively influenced by guitar solos and aerosols.

Typical macho-idiot cops. Instead of getting to the scene and trying to calm things down they immeditaely start provoking people and then things get out of hand and murder someone. A**hole cops.

Why don't you post a video of a speech from that march that directly addresses black on black violence? Because no such speech exists.

Sure buddy...Sorry you're wrong and I posted enough to prove that. You believing reality is something you have to deal with.
So far youve produced NOTHING. Not a video of them talking specifically about black on black violence, not even one fucking sentence. You lied and i caught you. End of story.

Until you guys address black on black violence, you will always have problems in your community. Quit being a bunch of morons and fix your shit already. Your neverending violence has become tiresome. Quit being a fucking burdon on the rest of us.
Why don't you post a video of a speech from that march that directly addresses black on black violence? Because no such speech exists.

Sure buddy...Sorry you're wrong and I posted enough to prove that. You believing reality is something you have to deal with.

These happen all the time that you will lose your count in Los Angeles. You always here this protest that when a white cop shots black "Black life's matter". BUT the epidemic of black shots black especially kids. You don't hear a goddam thing or crusade or something to help themselves.
White cops killing Black people has nothing to do with Black criminals killing Black people. Cops are supposed to uphold the law hence the outrage at them killing Black people. Only an idiot would equate a cop with a criminal and say its the same thing. For 1 we dont pay criminals to uphold the law. We dont trust them with guns. We dont expect them to tell the truth. Now if you are saying we should look at cops as another form of criminal then you might have a point.
Yet the black community only seems to be concerned with the deaths of blacks at the hands of cops and aren't interested much in addressing the more widespread problem of blacks killing each other.
We are but you are too ignorant to find that information on your own. Matter of fact one of the Black guys paid to keep you dumb whites up in arms works this issue in his spare time.

You can defend or whatever you want. Let me repeat it to you "black killing blacks" especially at young age. So tell me. What have you or anybody of your kind addressing this problem? NONE NOBODY. Not even your broham Sharpton.
Give me one example that you claimed black people addressing this problem. Just give me "one" example what you are dreaming with. Please.
I wasnt defending anything. I was informing you and the other retards that spout BS without looking up anything. I could care less what you think. I'm just relaying facts. If you want an example go on google and use the search engine. It would be different if you were someone of import I needed to prove something to. The fact is that you arent very important to anyone.

This proves that you are just full of BULL SHIT. You are just a typical black stupid. Show or prove to this site that you people are doing something to help your own black lazy ass. If you have something to show you could have done that instead of lying. YOU GOT NOTHING.
Not important to anyone? OMG that is the most laughable bs I ever heard. In the real world tell me WHO is the less important people in America?
I'm not a black racist but you are teaching me very well.

White cops killing Black people has nothing to do with Black criminals killing Black people. Cops are supposed to uphold the law hence the outrage at them killing Black people. Only an idiot would equate a cop with a criminal and say its the same thing. For 1 we dont pay criminals to uphold the law. We dont trust them with guns. We dont expect them to tell the truth. Now if you are saying we should look at cops as another form of criminal then you might have a point.
Yet the black community only seems to be concerned with the deaths of blacks at the hands of cops and aren't interested much in addressing the more widespread problem of blacks killing each other.
We are but you are too ignorant to find that information on your own. Matter of fact one of the Black guys paid to keep you dumb whites up in arms works this issue in his spare time.

You can defend or whatever you want. Let me repeat it to you "black killing blacks" especially at young age. So tell me. What have you or anybody of your kind addressing this problem? NONE NOBODY. Not even your broham Sharpton.
Give me one example that you claimed black people addressing this problem. Just give me "one" example what you are dreaming with. Please.
I wasnt defending anything. I was informing you and the other retards that spout BS without looking up anything. I could care less what you think. I'm just relaying facts. If you want an example go on google and use the search engine. It would be different if you were someone of import I needed to prove something to. The fact is that you arent very important to anyone.

This proves that you are just full of BULL SHIT. You are just a typical black stupid. Show or prove to this site that you people are doing something to help your own black lazy ass. If you have something to show you could have done that instead of lying. YOU GOT NOTHING.
Not important to anyone? OMG that is the most laughable bs I ever heard. In the real world tell me WHO is the less important people in America?

Can you translate that into English, please?

At least two others on this.

They have to dig to find this kind of stuff, and recycle it.

Meanwhile, how many little black kids got killed in drivebys by people they never heard of last night?
These happen all the time that you will lose your count in Los Angeles. You always here this protest that when a white cop shots black "Black life's matter". BUT the epidemic of black shots black especially kids. You don't hear a goddam thing or crusade or something to help themselves.

You definitely need new material. Your post included way to often used catch phrases.
Why is so tough for some people to be original and to think for themselves instead of sounding like an ideological echo chamber?

How did we all miss this one?

Video captures deadly brawl in Walmart parking lot

Discuss......

Whats to discuss?

White trash is thrown out like any other... as it should be....

-Geaux
...Spoken like a true racist piece of shit.

Why is that?

Nothing racist there whatsoever.

BTW- I'm white :badgrin:

-Geaux
It is not uncommon for people to hate their own race.

Really?

Trash is trash regardless of ethnicity

Burn it

-Geaux

Liberals and minorities always claim "you wouldnt feel that way if it was a white guy" yet every time they find a white dude getting what he deserves we say the exact same thing.
Oh well,another dead thug..
You'd think they'd get it by now.

Nothing will happen with this one but if the dead guy had been black.....

You say that in every thread about white people being abused.

Maybe the reason nothing will happen is because too many of you stupid shit heads sit back and do nothing but make up "if they were black" stories.

Actions speak louder than words and if you gave a shit you'd do something more than type on a message board.

THATS why nothing will happen...you dont care and you excuse it
Excuse what? The guy was asking to get shot. Nice try though, dumbass.

Like I said you do nothing and dont care and excuse it. Good job...I guess the only thing you can do is provide more "what if" stories
Again, moron, EXCUSE WHAT? Are you having trouble understanding the question?

Nothing will happen with this one but if the dead guy had been black.....

You say that in every thread about white people being abused.

Maybe the reason nothing will happen is because too many of you stupid shit heads sit back and do nothing but make up "if they were black" stories.

Actions speak louder than words and if you gave a shit you'd do something more than type on a message board.

THATS why nothing will happen...you dont care and you excuse it
Excuse what? The guy was asking to get shot. Nice try though, dumbass.

Like I said you do nothing and dont care and excuse it. Good job...I guess the only thing you can do is provide more "what if" stories
Again, moron, EXCUSE WHAT? Are you having trouble understanding the question?

Excuses come in the form of playing dumb also. You're a playing dumb black belt

Maybe you cant read white boy. I'm not concerned with what you believe. Does that make sense?

Forum List

Back