Will a GOP president in 2017 prosecute obama for his brazen crimes regarding illegal aliens?.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Last edited:
  • Banned
There's been a lot of talk that obozo never actually signed an executive order for his amnesty. He knows he's breaking the law and figures that may save his scrawny butt.

someone on another site suggested that was the Reason Reid is retiring.

afraid a Republican will be elected and he will be investigated.

I pray for both Obama and Reid be prosecuted and ALL of the Democrat traitors to us

They probably won't but a repub attorney general would have an open and shut case if he charged obozo with violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code. That's the statute that makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america and by handing out work permits to millions of these invaders, obozo has certainly broken that law.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens LII Legal Information Institute
So...Reagan should have been prosecuted.

It always boils down to the mainstream media. If the media turned on Obama he would have been laughed out of town years ago. The unfortunate fact of life is that the mainstream media will always circle the wagons around a democrat and while it's likely that a republican will win the presidency it ain't likely that Hussein will be prosecuted.

YOu two idiots sound like the liberals who thought BUsh and Cheney would be prosecuted for war crimes. STFU and try loving America for once!

One, there is a chance a Republican may be elected.

Two, there is not a chance that Obama and Holder will be prosecuted any more than Bush or Cheney.

They probably won't but a repub attorney general would have an open and shut case if he charged obozo with violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code. That's the statute that makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america ,
and by handing out work permits to millions of these invaders, obozo has certainly broken that law.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens LII Legal Information Institute
I pray for a Republican President and Trey Gowdy as AG.

I hope nobody makes him VP to silence him.

Trey Gowdy would be investigated later on if he ever became AG.

The Dems would have no mercy on him.

I wish someone in Washington had the courage to go after him, but not holding my breath. Of course, the media will vilify anyone that does stand up and point out how wrong Obama is to harm the American people this way. Look at the way Gowdy is constantly bashed for being the first one to ask the really tough questions. Tyrants don't tolerate dissention.

So...Reagan should have been prosecuted.

The reagan ammesty was super-stupid but it was done legally. He got congress to change the law. Obama did not. He just said "i'm not gonna enforce the law" and is handing out certificates to millions of illegals telling them they can live here and work here even thought the law says they can't!!

Two, there is not a chance that Obama and Holder will be prosecuted any more than Bush or Cheney.

I agree. Bush lied us into invading iraq and killed a million civilians. And nothing was done about it. Likewise with the 911 attacks. If you're president, you get away with everything.

someone on another site suggested that was the Reason Reid is retiring.

afraid a Republican will be elected and he will be investigated.

That's what made me start this thread. The case against obozo is even stronger than that against reid.

I agree. Bush lied us into invading iraq and killed a million civilians. And nothing was done about it. Likewise with the 911 attacks. If you're president, you get away with everything.
Of course, you absolve all the Dems that voted to authorize "Bush's Wars", amirite.

Cool with Obama supporting the toppling of governments in Libya, Egypt and Ukraine though.

They probably won't but a repub attorney general would have an open and shut case if he charged obozo with violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code. That's the statute that makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america ,
and by handing out work permits to millions of these invaders, obozo has certainly broken that law.

the next Pres will be a femal (D)

I will accept any bet

I are dreaming if you think an R POTUS will go after BO. More likely the R will do much the same.

Forum List

Back