Will African Americans EVER be free?

No "whoooosh". Just quoting what you said . Put up or shut up.

Another woooooosh. I'm talking about democrat policy you insufferable twit, not the actual owing of slaves.

Well then , do tell. Let's here the details .

Hear, not here. Which leads me to believe you couldn't grasp them

Auto correct .

Do you ever put up? You say outlandish shit all the time . When confronted, you reply with insults .

Here Timmy, your precious party keeps blacks down by giving them free stuff, hence blacks keep voting to keep the free stuff flowing....they call it keeping them on the plantation

Ever see the movie Watermelon man? It would be so wonderful IF we ALL changed races, sexes and viewpoints like a cosmic game of musical chairs once in a while.

What free stuff ? Let's get to what you are saying .

Timmy...it's this exact kind of bullshit that makes discussing anything with liberals not worth the effort.
You know exactly what she means.

What she means is fantasy free stuff.

Read my sig line question and answer it.

Then...tell me how many of those people are likely voters.

You will likely do neither. It's too hard.

Timmy...it's this exact kind of bullshit that makes discussing anything with liberals not worth the effort.

Yeah . I want to here her say it. She thinks minorities are all on the welfare rolls . Typical right winger line .

And they wonder why they do poorly with all minority groups .

Yeah . I want to here her say it. She thinks minorities are all on the welfare rolls . Typical right winger line .

We all know the numbers Timmy.

I don't think you do!

According to this data, of those households receiving and type of voucher-funded assistance, fifty (50) percent have a White head of household. For the same group of people, forty-five (45) percent have a Black head of household. Asians make up two (2) percent of the group, while Native American and Alaska Natives comprise only one (1) percent. Because the statistics are divided to represent Latinos as an ethnic group, as opposed to a race like other groups, their statistics fall within the other categories. Of the entire group, fifteen (15) percent are Hispanic or Latino.
Section 8 Housing

50% of households getting Section 8 are white.
45% are black.
15% are Hispanic.
YUP bigger % are whites.

ONLY problem is this and most people NEVER consider the FACTS that as a percentage BLACKS make up a higher percent of Section 8, welfare,etc. as well as larger percent of crime and incarceration.

Population, 2014 estimate 318,857,056
White alone, percent, 2014 (a) 77.4%
Black or African American 13.2%
Hispanic or Latino, , 2014 (b) 17.4%
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

So EVEN though Blacks make up 13.2% of the 318 million Americans... this is the FACT..
THEY MAKE UP 45% of the Section 8 housing.
So sure when idiots say more whites live in Section 8 or are on welfare...hell yes that's because there are six times as many whites as there are blacks! So naturally there would be more WHITES in Section 8!
How about crime statistics?
So while the black population makes up only 12.6% of USA population THEY committed 52.5% of the murders!
Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America are on black women.
According to the FBI, in 2011, of the 197 million white people 6.58 million committed a crime.

Do Blacks Really Commit the Most Crimes?
In 2013, the population of African Americans including those of more than one race was estimated at 45 million, making up 15.2% of the total U.S. population. And of these 45 million blacks 2.7 million crimes were committed by blacks.
Total crimes by blacks and whites: 9.28 million of which nearly 30% committed by a population that constitutes less then 15% of the population! Blacks.
Any wonder there is a stereotype?

I don't think you do!

According to this data, of those households receiving and type of voucher-funded assistance, fifty (50) percent have a White head of household. For the same group of people, forty-five (45) percent have a Black head of household. Asians make up two (2) percent of the group, while Native American and Alaska Natives comprise only one (1) percent. Because the statistics are divided to represent Latinos as an ethnic group, as opposed to a race like other groups, their statistics fall within the other categories. Of the entire group, fifteen (15) percent are Hispanic or Latino.
Section 8 Housing

50% of households getting Section 8 are white.
45% are black.
15% are Hispanic.
YUP bigger % are whites.

ONLY problem is this and most people NEVER consider the FACTS that as a percentage BLACKS make up a higher percent of Section 8, welfare,etc. as well as larger percent of crime and incarceration.

Population, 2014 estimate 318,857,056
White alone, percent, 2014 (a) 77.4%
Black or African American 13.2%
Hispanic or Latino, , 2014 (b) 17.4%
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

So EVEN though Blacks make up 13.2% of the 318 million Americans... this is the FACT..
THEY MAKE UP 45% of the Section 8 housing.
So sure when idiots say more whites live in Section 8 or are on welfare...hell yes that's because there are six times as many whites as there are blacks! So naturally there would be more WHITES in Section 8!
How about crime statistics?
So while the black population makes up only 12.6% of USA population THEY committed 52.5% of the murders!
Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America are on black women.
According to the FBI, in 2011, of the 197 million white people 6.58 million committed a crime.

Do Blacks Really Commit the Most Crimes?
In 2013, the population of African Americans including those of more than one race was estimated at 45 million, making up 15.2% of the total U.S. population. And of these 45 million blacks 2.7 million crimes were committed by blacks.
Total crimes by blacks and whites: 9.28 million of which nearly 30% committed by a population that constitutes less then 15% of the population! Blacks.
Any wonder there is a stereotype?

Seriously though....what is it with liberals and their failure to understand percentages?

Forum List

Back