🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will American government stupidity in the ME ever stop?

I

Indofred

We hear how the very naughty Syrian government is using chemical weapons so the US must arm the rebels.

The American government doesn't actually produce evidence of this use but claims it anyway.
The UN says not.

U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator | Reuters

The United Nations independent commission of inquiry on Syria has not yet seen evidence of government forces having used chemical weapons, which are banned under international law, said commission member Carla Del Ponte.

"Our investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated," Del Ponte said in an interview with Swiss-Italian television.

"This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities," she added, speaking in Italian.

Once again, an American government is about to drag the US into a war based on lies.

Why not write to whoever represents you and ask them:

to produce evidence to back up the claim of Syrian government use of CW
why this UN report is being ignored
why you have to pay for yet another foreign war that has sod all to do with America but lots to do with Israel
what will happen to the arms after the war
why is this any different to arming rebels in Afghanistan
if they think the weapons will eventually be used against America/Israel

I think they just want a reason to kill Assad.

we could do it directly, but we have treaties in place that prevent us from doing so. sooo, we send arms to AQ, :lol: (oh the irony) to use against Assad.

shame we aren't selling at a profit though.

and what does this have to do with israel?

Israel wants rid of the Syrian government because they have strong ties to Iran.
Israel has attacked Syria.
Russia has sent anti aircraft systems to Syria that would make further Israeli air raids dangerous
Israel can't attack these sites as it would kill Russians and may well lead to serious trouble
Israel wants the US to arm the rebels in order to get rid of Assad.

Israeli Attack On Syria 'Kill Russians' - Business Insider

The Chemical weapons claim comes from Israel

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/w...sed-chemical-weapons.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

In other words, the UN evidence (I posted in another thread) is being hidden away in favour of Israeli evidence designed to draw America into fighting another war for them.

Any more questions?

Obama wants to arm Al Qaeda and this is his excuse. He's one of them. It has nothing to do with Israel.

You guys need to start thanking Vets for this. Next time you see them at McDonalds, thank them and pay for their GMO, slow acting poison Happy Meal.

Go on then - enlighten me.

The American government is about to stick its fat nose into yet another war.

What exactly is the threat to the US from Syria?

There's no threat to us, it's just Obama's excuse to arm our REAL enemy...Al Qaeda.

There's no threat to us, it's just Obama's excuse to arm our REAL enemy...Al Qaeda.

Given the mix of anti government forces, he may well ho doing exactly that.
The last time an American president did the same thing - it came back at you big style.

Given the mix of anti government forces, he may well ho doing exactly that.
The last time an American president did the same thing - it came back at you big style.
If you're talking about Reagan arming bin Laden, there's a big difference. Reagan had no way of knowing UBL would later become a terrorist. In this case, Obama is arming a KNOWN terrorist organization.

S.J.

So you are saying that there was no way of knowing that the Mujahadeen, who had been using terrorism against the Soviets for 20 years, would ever use terrorism against the US?

I'm starting to understand that all joke about military intelligence being a contradiction in terms.

Israel wants rid of the Syrian government because they have strong ties to Iran.
Israel has attacked Syria.
Russia has sent anti aircraft systems to Syria that would make further Israeli air raids dangerous
Israel can't attack these sites as it would kill Russians and may well lead to serious trouble
Israel wants the US to arm the rebels in order to get rid of Assad.

Israeli Attack On Syria 'Kill Russians' - Business Insider

The Chemical weapons claim comes from Israel

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/w...sed-chemical-weapons.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

In other words, the UN evidence (I posted in another thread) is being hidden away in favour of Israeli evidence designed to draw America into fighting another war for them.

Any more questions?

Wow, you couldn't be any more wrong.

We want the collision of the Syrian government?

LOL. We couldn't have cared less If Assad stayed 40 more years there.

We had no problems with him for decades. It's either him or El-Qaeda.

We see what the Americans do and frankly, we think the American government should relax and not get involved.

There is no interest of our country to get involved. Our attacks are only happening once there is a direct threat or weapon smuggling.

But honestly? We wish luck to both sides.:cool:

Moving along to more American government stupidity.
Sanctions designed to get at Iran are causing hardship for a lot more than Iranians.

BBC News - Gulf traders hit by sanctions targeting Iran

Is America creating more enemies?

ROFLMAO----oh gee those poor fat slobs of Dubai will
STARVEEEEEEEE What will happen to them----they
might have to get off their OVERLY LARGE POSTERIORS ---
and sell off a few tons of the gold that dangles from the
over fed -----never did a damn thing----- chicks hanging
around shouting orders at slaves imported from India
and Indonesia OH WOE!!!! Fret not fred-----
they can live a few years just on their buttock fat storage.

My kid visited Dubai----he saw LOTS OF HARDSHIP---
the owners of the place treat their slaves like dogs

you want DUBAI friends? I would be delighted if the
hindu slaves over there----TOOK OVER

S.J.

So you are saying that there was no way of knowing that the Mujahadeen, who had been using terrorism against the Soviets for 20 years, would ever use terrorism against the US?

I'm starting to understand that all joke about military intelligence being a contradiction in terms.
Had they flown planes into our buildings?

Forum List

Back