Will Americans shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN?

We elected one radical pos simply because he was black & it was "time"

Are we now gonna do it again because it is "time" for a woman?

The fact that Obama is now polling worse than the supposed worst president in history shows that the remorse is there.

Question is, WAS THE LESSON LEARNED?

Hell, we put all those TeaBrain lunatics in congress and the state houses, we'll elect any shit-for-brains to office.

Louis Gohmert.

Ted Cruz.

Steve King.

Americans are capable of sinking pretty low.

At least Hilary is qualified and successful and knows that Africa is not a country.

The fact that Obama is now polling worse than the supposed worst president in history shows that the remorse is there.

So the economy imploding and McCain choosing a nut for VP had nothing to do with it ?

Of course not. Have you watched any of the man on the street interviews by Waters World or Jay Leno? Americans are morons.

Will Americans shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN?

If the MSM have anything to say about it yes. In 2008 after two losses in a row to Bush the MSM decided to intentionally try to throw the election to Democrats. They no longer try to hide their bias and fake impartiality, its out in the open. Worse if they can't find some dirt they just openly lie, distort, and fabricate. Meanwhile Democrats can lie with virtual impunity.

When I see a presidential debate moderator take off her moderator hat and jump into the middle of the debate on the side of the Democrat...well I wanted to hurl that was about the most disgusting thing I have seen ever.

Our nutters have already developed their excuse. It's the media!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I think claiming that Obama was elected by guilty white people is about as stupid as it gets. The is no evidence of that. None.

The problem that nutters have is not the desire for a female president. It is the desire to avoid any of the nutbags who are running for the GOP. This is a center left nation. Liberalism is winning. You nuts might want to get on board.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I think claiming that Obama was elected by guilty white people is about as stupid as it gets. The is no evidence of that. None.

The problem that nutters have is not the desire for a female president. It is the desire to avoid any of the nutbags who are running for the GOP. This is a center left nation. Liberalism is winning. You nuts might want to get on board.

I wondered what that rotted festering stench was, its your post.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I knew you'd like it. Take a deep breath, bitch.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Ahahaha your posts are little more than an opportunity to point and laugh. :laugh:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Ahahaha your posts are little more than an opportunity to point and laugh. :laugh:

You are killin' it! I'm afraid of what you'll say next. Please....take it easy on me.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

You bring up a good point...there's already a steady stream of excuse-making from the Right. Do they have that little faith in the GOP clown car that assembled so far?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

You bring up a good point...there's already a steady stream of excuse-making from the Right. Do they have that little faith in the GOP clown car that assembled so far?

Most of these USMB nutbags claim that their "guy" will win easily....and in the next breath claim that the media will go after their "guy" and make it impossible for him or her to win.

It's a defense mechanism.

That you're a ridiculous, transparent partisan hack really isn't the issue.

It's that you do such a poor job at being a ridiculous, transparent partisan hack.

Should we have elected a clueless madman because he was prisoner of war?

Should we have elected a Mormon cultist corporate tool because he had good hair?

Horseshit. We elected whatever was available to avoid further economic collapse and ditzy Sarah Palin, not necessarily in that order.

Wrong again; it shows that one guy is in office six years and the other guy's been out six years. That's always how it rolls.

Read this post, and we'll see.
Nice opinion. Pointless but well expressed I suppose.

Next
Wrong.

In fact, it's on point.

Republicans ran a poor candidate in 2008, an advocate of GWB's failed, illegal war in Iraq, an advocate of failed conservative fiscal policy, and whose running mate compelled some republicans to not vote for their own ticket that year – whomever the democratic nominee, he or she would likely have become president, having nothing to do with race.

Moreover, the notion that America 'shot itself in the foot' in 2008 is unfounded partisan idiocy – the country is clearly better off today than in 2008, where attempting to make the claim that McCain would have done a 'better job' is meaningless speculation.

Consequently, the premise of your thread is pointless.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

You are killin' it! I'm afraid of what you'll say next. Please....take it easy on me.

Your post are self mocking, saves me the trouble. :laugh:

Should we have elected a clueless madman because he was prisoner of war?

Should we have elected a Mormon cultist corporate tool because he had good hair?
It's amusing to see those on the partisan right blind to the fact republicans helped elect and re-elect the president as a consequence of their candidates' incompetence

The ridiculous stupidity of the OP's premise is that McCain was the 'better' candidate, 'wrongfully' denied the presidency because of race, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

It's remarkable, but perhaps not surprising, that many on the right have still failed to come to terms with 2008 and 2012, refusing to accept the fact that a majority of the voters rejected the republican candidates both years, rejected the GOP both years, and rejected the republican agenda both years.

And if republicans are to have any chance in 2016, they need to learn from their mistakes, errors, and failings of the last two General Elections, not hide from those mistakes, errors, and failings as most on the right are wont to do, contriving ridiculous lies, fantasies, and excuses as demonstrated by the OP.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Of course. Like many nutters...you prefer to let others do things for you. When are you going to start mocking, fool? I think you might be a little hesitant.

Of course. Like many nutters...you prefer to let others do things for you. When are you going to start mocking, fool? I think you might be a little hesitant.

You are needy and attention starved even for a liberal.

I am voting democrat because it is time to show Americans which side has the correct economic policy. <---this has double meaning

Forum List

Back