Will anyone explain this crap?

LOL

You think it took me more than a few seconds to find something I already knew about, Dumbfuck??

No, Dumbfuck, I was just feeding you more rope to get me to laugh at you that much more.

:lmao:
Nobody is buying your bullshit, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

So it's your claim I called her Melanie without knowing Trump first called her Melanie; but by some stroke of immense luck and scouring the Internet, I just happened to find a citation where he called her Mel???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're the biggest dumbfuck on this forum, Dumbfuck.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

So it's your claim I called her Melanie without knowing Trump first called her Melanie; but by some stroke of immense luck and scouring the Internet, I just happened to find a citation where he called her Mel???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're the biggest dumbfuck on this forum, Dumbfuck.

giphy.gif
Dude, nobody is buying your story.

1. You would have needed to put her name in quotes for the set up.
2. You didn't. You fucked up.
3. Even if Trump misspelled her name in some tweet years ago, how the fuck do you think that would be some kind of "gotcha" moment here?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are a raving lunatic.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dude, nobody is buying your story.

1. You would have needed to put her name in quotes for the set up.
2. You didn't. You fucked up.
3. Even if Trump misspelled her name in some tweet years ago, how the fuck do you think that would be some kind of "gotcha" moment here?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are a raving lunatic.

LOLOL

I didn't know it would be a gotcha moment here. I posted that hoping somebody would be stupid enough to call me out on that.

Figures that somebody was YOU.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And you, being the glutton for punishment you are, not only fell for it, you doubled down on dumbfuckery by claiming it took me so long to find something I already knew about.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're the gift that keeps on giving, Dumbfuck. Want some more rope?

What's even more pathetic is that even if your bullshit story was true, you thinking this would be some sort of "gotcha" moment.

Who the fuck cares about some Tweet from years ago? Certainly no me. I never gave two shits about any of his tweets, other than the fact they always triggered single digit IQ leftards like you.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

I didn't know it would be a gotcha moment here. I posted that hoping somebody would be stupid enough to call me out on that.

Figures that somebody was YOU.

And you, being the glutton for punishment you are, not only fell for it, you doubled down on dumbfuckery by claiming it took me so long to find something I already knew about.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're the gift that keeps on giving, Dumbfuck. Want some more rope?
You don't even believe your own dumbassery, Simp.

Nobody else does, that's for sure.

What's even more pathetic is that even if your bullshit story was true, you thinking this would be some sort of "gotcha" moment.

Who the fuck cares about some Tweet from years ago? Certainly no me. I never gave two shits about any of his tweets, other than the fact they always triggered single digit IQ leftards like you.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

YOU care. Otherwise you wouldn't have called me out on it.

:dance:

YOU care. Otherwise you wouldn't have called me out on it.

:dance:
quick question, have you ever tried this little gambit before.............or is this the first time and it "worked"?

You don't even believe your own dumbassery, Simp.

Nobody else does, that's for sure.

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:

Despite your dumbfuckery, I didn't actually need any more than a few seconds to Google that tweet. I was already aware if it...

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:

Despite your dumbfuckery, I didn't actually need any more than a few seconds to Google that tweet. I was already aware if it...

:itsok:

quick question, have you ever tried this little gambit before.............or is this the first time and it "worked"?

Are you kidding? Rightards are idiots. To your credit, you're not the first idiot to fall for it. You are, however, the biggest dumbfuck of them all to double down and imply I posted that without knowing Trump was the one to call her Melanie.

Are you kidding? Rightards are idiots. To your credit, you're not the first idiot to fall for it. You are, however, the biggest dumbfuck of them all to double down and imply I posted that without knowing Trump was the one to call her Melanie.

Too fucking funny you think this was some "gotcha" moment. What a pathetic lunatic you are.

FAIL!

Forum List

Back