Will anyone explain this crap?

The length you guys go to defend a racist trailer trash POS is hilarious!

LOL

Cries a sexual deviant who claims Biden sexually abused his daughter by watching her piss.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Cries a sexual deviant who claims Biden sexually abused his daughter by watching her piss.

face-palm-gif.278959
A guy trying to spin incestuous pedophilia is calling someone else a sexual deviant :rofl:

LOLOL

Keep digging, perv. So which family member did Biden have sex with?
I know. I know. Inappropriate showers and sexualization of someones daughter which led to sex addiction, is no big deal. Fuckin FREAK.

The length you guys go to defend a racist trailer trash POS is hilarious!

The length partisans will go to to defend their politicians in general is mind-boggling to me. I wish they would realize how ridiculous they look, it is absolutely surreal, iyam.

First you need to learn the meaning of the word, "probably." After you defeat that daunting task, you should understand that even something that is inappropriate can also be innocent.
You failed to make your case, Simp.

Nothing wrong with showers together! There isnt anything secxual about that.
You heard it here first, folks!
:lol:

Now you're hearing things. I never said two people showering together means there's nothing sexual about it. But in the case of Biden, you said he had sex with her. You lied and got caught. Just like you got caught lying about him watching her urinate.

Only a sexual deviant could imagine those things.

Now you're hearing things. I never said two people showering together means there's nothing sexual about it. But in the case of Biden, you said he had sex with her. You lied and got caught. Just like you got caught lying about him watching her urinate.

How do you know he didn’t diddle his daughter?

As far as I know, the only family member he had sex with were his own wives. If you have evidence of others, prove it or you're lying.
How do you know he had sex with his wives?

I did not say he fucked his daughter.
You calling me a liar was mere projection. Because you have nothing and you feel guilty for supporting a goddamn pervert. The "guilt" part is probably wrong, though.

Forum List

Back