Will anyone explain this crap?

I did not say he fucked his daughter.
You calling me a liar was mere projection. Because you have nothing and you feel guilty for supporting a goddamn pervert. The "guilt" part is probably wrong, though.

You said he committed incest, ya moron. Are admitting you're not lying about that, you're just too ignorant to know what the word means??

incest

sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

You said he committed incest, ya moron. Are admitting you're not lying about that, you're just too ignorant to know what the word means??

sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

in·cest​

(ĭn′sĕst′)
n.
1. Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.
2. The crime of sexual relations with a person defined by statute as too closely related.

So you are saying showering with family members isnt sexual.

Which means you're still ignorant.
Why yes, yes I am. Since you failed to make your case we are all ignorant of exactly what case you are trying (and failing) to make, Simp.

in·cest​

(ĭn′sĕst′)
n.
1. Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.
2. The crime of sexual relations with a person defined by statute as too closely related.

So you are saying showering with family members isnt sexual.

Two people showering together might or might not be sexual. I often shower with my wife. Sometimes it's sexual. Sometimes it's not. Sadly, perverted sexual deviants like you simply can't comprehend that.

Why yes, yes I am. Since you failed to make your case we are all ignorant of exactly what case you are trying (and failing) to make, Simp.

LOL

I failed to make my case because you can't prove you're not lying??

face-palm-gif.278959

Two people showering together might or might not be sexual. I often shower with my wife. Sometimes it's sexual. Sometimes it's not. Sadly, perverted sexual deviants like you simply can't comprehend that.
A grown man inappropriately showering with his daughter is sexual, ya fuckin freak.

Forum List

Back