Will anyone explain this crap?

The left don't care.
That sums it up succinctly.

They want to send President Trump to prison for disputing an election.

But they turn a blind eye to something that is inexcusable -- IF it is true.

They have just one goal: To keep control of the White House.

There used to be a joke that went something like this: "That politician is so popular that he could get away with anything, unless he were found in bed with a teenaged boy."

Youre disgusting. I hope you dont have children.

Aww, your hopes are dashed again.

And btw, it amuses me to be called "disgusting," by someone who makes up stories about others committing incest about others and who imagines they get off watching their own daughter urinating. You're quite the raging, perverted sexual deviant.

embarrassed-gif.489110

And btw, it amuses me to be called "disgusting," by someone who makes up stories about others committing incest about others and who imagines they get off watching their own daughter urinating. You're quite the raging, perverted sexual deviant.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Nor do I hope you live close to any schools.

That sums it succinctly.

They want to send President Trump to prison for disputing an election.

But they turn a blind eye to something that is inexcusable -- IF it is true.

They have just one goal: To keep control of the White House.

There used to be a joke that went something like this: "That politician is so popular that he could get away with anything, unless he were found in bed with a teenaged boy."

Well speaking for myself, I don't want Trump in jail for disputing the election. I do, however, want him held accountable for trying to illegally steal the election.

Then show how he had kids with his wives without having sex with them?

But first, prove he had sex with any other family members...
Being a science denier, you are unaware of in vitro.

Also, his wives coulda been screwing around in him.

So you have failed to prove he had sex with his wives.

:oops8:

embarrassed-gif.489110
When Fawnboi breaks out the Southpark dorks you know he is on the run.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Being a science denier, you are unaware of in vitro.

Also, his wives coulda been screwing around in him.

So you have failed to prove he had sex with his wives.

:oops8:

LOLOLOL

Like I always, you're the biggest dumbfuck on this forum.

Invitro was first used in 1978. When were his kids born?

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

Like I always, you're the biggest dumbfuck on this forum.

Invitro was first used in 1978. When were his kids born?

rotfl-gif.288736
That leaves the possibility his skanky wives cheated on the idiot.

You have still not proven he screwed his wives.

When Fawnboi breaks out the Southpark dorks you know he is on the run.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

You're the one who's running from proving your claim that Biden had sex with members of his own family but you project that I'm the one on the run. :lmao:

Nope, to normal people who understand not all showers with two people are sexual in nature. Not being normal yourself, that's beyond your extremely limited comprehension.
When the child involved describes them as inappropriate and starts showering late at night to avoid the possibility of Daddy climbing in to be inappropriate, they aren’t normal, Perv.

When the child involved describes them as inappropriate and starts showering late at night to avoid the possibility of Daddy climbing in to be inappropriate, they aren’t normal, Perv.

Post your proof she showered late at night to avoid her dad climbing in...

It’s in her diary. Shit dude, get educated..

Bullshit.

Her diary is online. Post an image from it with her saying that or you're just lying again. Just like you did about him having illegal sex with a member of his own family.

Nope, to normal people who understand not all showers with two people are sexual in nature. Not being normal yourself, that's beyond your extremely limited comprehension.
Do you even KNOW any normal people?

I mean, other than here.

Forum List

Back