Will anyone explain this crap?

The 40 year old remembrances of a child looking for someone to blame for her life choices is no evidence or even hint of abuse.
As opposed to the taped admission of Trump to molesting women and a court finding that he raped at least one of them.

Your desperate need for Biden to be as slimy as Trump is obvious. Otherwise what doe s your support of the sexual deviant Trump say about you.
Inappropriate showers with Daddy that drove her to therapy, drugs, and sex addiction is not a hint of abuse?

Bullshit.

Her diary is online. Post an image from it with her saying that or you're just lying again. Just like you did about him having illegal sex with a member of his own family.
It’s in her diary. Shit dude, get educated..
Post your proof she showered late at night to avoid her dad climbing in...

And just like that, Dumbfuck gets caught lying again.

giphy.gif

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.
1692993768375.png

You lied again and got caught again. That's why you can't post an image from her diary stating what you falsely claim is in it.

Sucks to be you, Dumbfuck.
Your ignorance isn't my problem, Simp.

Tell us more about a 2017 Trump Tweet. :auiqs.jpg:

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.

I'll explain it. Democrats are sociopaths and care literally about free stuff more than anything. And therefore will say anything o get it

Your ignorance isn't my problem, Simp.

Tell us more about a 2017 Trump Tweet. :auiqs.jpg:

Still no image from her diary.

You lied again and got caught again. That's why you can't post an image from her diary stating what you falsely claim is in it.

Sucks to be you, Dumbfuck.

It’s in her diary. Shit dude, get educated..
Post your proof she showered late at night to avoid her dad climbing in...
When the child involved describes them as inappropriate and starts showering late at night to avoid the possibility of Daddy climbing in to be inappropriate, they aren’t normal, Perv.

No, Dumbfuck, it's not in her diary. You lied. Again. You got caught lying. Again.

Here's every instance of the word, "shower," in her diary. At no point did she say she showered late to avoid her father...

Page #5​
I know that adventure must be added to my sobriety list – And it is. I am jumping in shower, going to get my car + then see where the day takes me.​
Page #25​
showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate);​
Page 31​
Tomorrow I already have my day planned – Getting up in the am – 9am + going to the gym – then home to shower –​
9am – gym​
10am – Shower/home​
11:30am – Lunch @ men's house​
2:45pm – Single process + blow out 5pm – Dinner?​
7 or 8pm – Meeting​
Hang with Neil?​
Page #44​
Schedule for tomorrow –​
6:30 – wake up/coffee​
shower
7:30am – leave for gym​
Hour to do treadmill, stretch + meditate​
8:30-9am – Boxing​
Shower

You are, by far, the forum's leading glutton for punishment.

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back