Will Bernie Sanders Become the First Jewish President?

It depends...

Plebs tend to vote for whomever promises wealth distribution...

Which is exactly where Comrade Sanders wants to take the country...

If enough Peasants and Welfare Vassals show-up at the polls no November 8, 2016... it's possible.

What I like about Bernie Sanders is character and integrity.

He's an economic illiterate

At least he has enough economic literacy to stay out of bankruptcy.

He's obviously not a risk taker....that and a government employee for like decades
so is Speaker Ryan (R) Your point?

Bill and Hillary will do as much or more for blacks than Bernie.

Is that why when in the late 1990s Clinton QUADRUPLED the number of Business Visas and Blacks couldn't get jobs in IT.
You're knowledge base is empty.

Funny. Give us some "credible" proof of your claim.

What's the Black unemployment rate?

Now give us some "credible" proof of YOUR "Bill and Hillary" claim.
OTHER than increased Welfare and Food Stamp programs.

No, sparky, that ain't how it works. You made the claim - so back it up or shut up.

Focus...Post 94...YOU made the claim FIRST.

Nope, you started it in post #91. I have nothing to prove.

It would be an interesting thought experiment. Sanders is not religious, so the haters would have to do their skinhead number about ethnicity, thereby offending the Jesus Is Coming! wing of the GOP who would defend Israel even if the IDF killed their grandmothers, because unless the Temple is rebuilt and the Jews decimated Jesus won't return to Rapture them up to heaven.

Exploding heads will ensue.
^ that

its the only reason that rw xstians support israel
Not to mention all the inventions coming out of that little Nazi Hell Hole of a country.

Is that why when in the late 1990s Clinton QUADRUPLED the number of Business Visas and Blacks couldn't get jobs in IT.
You're knowledge base is empty.

Funny. Give us some "credible" proof of your claim.

What's the Black unemployment rate?

Now give us some "credible" proof of YOUR "Bill and Hillary" claim.
OTHER than increased Welfare and Food Stamp programs.

No, sparky, that ain't how it works. You made the claim - so back it up or shut up.

Focus...Post 94...YOU made the claim FIRST.

Nope, you started it in post #91. I have nothing to prove.

NYC and Long Island are replete with unemployed Business Visas at Home Depot, etc... while Black unemployment is over 50%.
You're a Liberal who doesn't give a sh!t about Blacks and you don't want to admit it.
Once again, what did the Clintons do for Black Americans?

Sanders was born a Jew; a fact he regrets.

It seems you where born a moron. Do you regret that fact?:dunno:

You know Thom Hartmann?
He had Sanders on every Thursday for an hour.
I listened every week for more than a year.
Sanders has ZERO identification with his Jewish heritage...ZERO.
You know, greater than Negative One but less than ONE.
Yeah? That doesn't mean quite mean the same thing as regretting who are, now does it? Actually most leftist Jews have liberalism as their religion, which is why so many New York liberal Jews are non practicing, and marry out. That is also the reason why leftist Jews in New York will be out numbered by right wing orthodox Jews eventually:cool:

You know Thom Hartmann?

Yeah, I've done a little more research on Bernie.

Bernie Sanders’s 27 years of Israel answers

Bernie and people like you have the same religion.....The religion of secular leftism :thup:

You know Thom Hartmann?
Yeah? That doesn't mean quite mean the same thing as regretting who are, now does it? Actually most leftist Jews have liberalism as their religion, which is why so many New York liberal Jews are non practicing, and marry out. That is also the reason why leftist Jews in New York will be out numbered by right wing orthodox Jews eventually:cool:
I doubt Jews will be so loved in the US by the time that happens, but that phenomenon is in God's hands.

You know Thom Hartmann?
I doubt Jews will be so loved in the US by the time that happens, but that phenomenon is in God's hands.
Thanks for your opinion:eusa_think:

You know Thom Hartmann?

Sanders is a leftist who discounts his religion altogether and you post "most leftist Jews have liberalism as their religion".
You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Yep, Lakhota, definitely vote against Bernie because who wants Blacks to be employed when they can be replaced by Illegals and laid off Business Visas?
I just love how Liberals love Black Americans.

Fuck Bernie! I'm for Bill and Hillary!
So you're a corporate Democrat supporter?

Yeah - one that can win a General Election.
so you're voting for the least of the worst. Hows that been working out for you?

You know Thom Hartmann?

Sanders is a leftist who discounts his religion altogether and you post "most leftist Jews have liberalism as their religion".
You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder " Bernie Sanders is a true believer.Hillary Clinton? She makes 10s of millions off of crony capitalism. She's not a believer in anything, but herself. So which is worse? Having a mental disorder? or being corrupt? I choose neither:thup:

Yep, Lakhota, definitely vote against Bernie because who wants Blacks to be employed when they can be replaced by Illegals and laid off Business Visas?

so you're voting for the least of the worst. Hows that been working out for you?

Working out quite well, thank you. At least my candidate can win the General Election.

Working out quite well, thank you. At least my candidate can win the General Election.
so your candidate wins and the country loses. :thup: Brilliant reasoning. Keep it up.

so your candidate wins and the country loses. :thup: Brilliant reasoning. Keep it up.

Thank you. Go bully someone who gives a shit.

Thank you. Go bully someone who gives a shit.
I'm highlighting your weak reasoning

*facepalm*

Can it get more racist than the OP? I guess birtherism is right up there. Guess that makes sense, since Hillary Clinton is mother of the birther movement.

In any event, as a Republican I find myself favoring a Sanders Presidency more than a Clinton Presidency in many ways. It's kinda strange. It's had me a bit conflicted. For me, it comes down to the fact that Clinton is far more partisan than Sanders. I think Sanders would be much more willing to work with Republicans than Clinton would be. But I'm very concerned with his age. I'm not sure he would be able to stand up to the rigors of being President. Theoretically, I'd support a Sanders/[insert strong VP option here] ticket over a Trump/[insert anybody] ticket.

If it does come down to Trump v Clinton, I'll probably be giving an immigration lawyer a call.
what is op?

Forum List

Back