Will Bernie Voters Vote for the Man Who Cheated Them?

So why don't the votes for Bernie count? Bernie supporters should not stand for this, those votes should count.

We the people have no way to win, by design, yes. From day one per the founding through to the current moment, one hominid one vote was never a goal to achieve, but rather a goal for the power structure to prevent.
One hominid, one vote? We're not going to do the citizenship bit. Eleven million illegals and an equal number of crack babies will elect a Democrat I guess.

Some system, tell us all again how exceptional it is.

If only your capitalists were willing to hire americans at capitalist wages.

We the people have no way to win, by design, yes. From day one per the founding through to the current moment, one hominid one vote was never a goal to achieve, but rather a goal for the power structure to prevent.
One hominid, one vote? We're not going to do the citizenship bit. Eleven million illegals and an equal number of crack babies will elect a Democrat I guess.
You should praise those working to help put food on your plate. Especially now. Could you imagine those people letting you down?

You should praise those working to help put food on your plate. Especially now. Could you imagine those people letting you down?

Which is exactly what they should do. And every american worker should join them.

I put food on my plate and have since I was 18. Welfare, I'm sure, is easier. But there is pride in work and self-sufficiency. You wouldn't understand, I'm sure.

I put food on my plate and have since I was 18. Welfare, I'm sure, is easier. But there is pride in work and self-sufficiency. You wouldn't understand, I'm sure.
Don't think you understood my post at all. Definitely wasn't about welfare.

1586374275915.png

Good question. But this time Bernie lost more or less “fair and square.” If he had succeeded and become the Democratic candidate, perhaps then we would have a more interesting election!

In the primaries most Democrats, even some who felt Bernie was a decent enough old rabble-rouser, seemed to think that as a candidate against Trump he would be tarred as a devil communist and could not win. Whatever, Biden is certainly uninspiring and too old. It would sicken me to vote for Biden. I can hardly imagine betraying all my beliefs in that way. The only thing that might make me do it ... is reading the truly insane ravings of Trump supporters here.

:saythat:

Last edited:
If you vote for Joe, you're giving in to Democrat corruption

Worried about Biden. Got it. Bernie bows out and worries the crap out of you. Good luck trying to garner those that supported Mr. Sanders vs. voting for dip shit Fat Donnie. If you listened to Bernie this morning he did mention he is throwing his support to VP Joe Biden against Trump the Dangerous President.
Gee, Sanders threw his support behind the Hildabeast after she paid him off with a free house, and she still lost...

Worried about Biden. Got it. Bernie bows out and worries the crap out of you. Good luck trying to garner those that supported Mr. Sanders vs. voting for dip shit Fat Donnie. If you listened to Bernie this morning he did mention he is throwing his support to VP Joe Biden against Trump the Dangerous President.
Gee, Sanders threw his support behind the Hildabeast after she paid him off with a free house, and she still lost...
Gee, Pence had his house renovated by the Trump campaign and he is a bible thumping loser. He is only VP for that reason.

I am a bernie bro, and I will gladly vote for Biden, he is a decent man with good ideas, my wife and children will do the same, last election we did not vote, but this time we all agree,, we need to get the thug outta WH...

Personally, I'm waiting for Joe's VP pick.
According to one account I've read, he has a short list of three possibilities:

Liz Warren
Kamala Harris
Stacey Abrams

And for Attorney General?
AP_18113544778417.jpg

:stir:

Forum List

Back