Will Biden impose sanctions on Russia?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Sanctions are nothing more than leftist fraud, they do not bear any damage to Russia. The ban on investments in the oil and gas sector is a clownery: the proceeds from raw materials settle mainly in investments in US and European government bonds, for example, instead of investing in German debt, Russia could invest in its industry, but instead it gives money at 0% to then attract investors at 10-15%.

The blockade of the northern stream is a positive factor for Russia: it will allow less plunder of Russia. This is very painful for Germany as it undermines its energy security. And the Democrats are the Gautleiters who work for Europe. If they block the northern stream, they will harm their masters in Europe.

Therefore, this circus will only be in the tabloids and talk shows. Democrats never exert any pressure on Moscow.

• Banned
What would you imagine they do??

I don’t know what they are doing now, but under Obama there was some kind of collusion. Obama shouted a lot about bad Putin, but he sucked Moscow, he reduced missile defense to a minimum, and that suited the Kremlin.

I think that the left influence has dominated in Moscow since the age of 14, regardless of the media "king"

I don’t know what they are doing now, but under Obama there was some kind of collusion. Obama shouted a lot about bad Putin, but he sucked Moscow, he reduced missile defense to a minimum, and that suited the Kremlin.

I think that the left influence has dominated in Moscow since the age of 14, regardless of the media "king"
None answer.
A former KGB leader, a diamond mine executive and a deputy prime minister — these are just some of the roles held by Russian oligarchs targeted by the Biden administration in a round of “unprecedented” sanctions against members of President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle.

the only thing to do is have them become a Nato member.

• Banned
A former KGB leader
Putin is not the leader of the KGB, just a colonel, the leader was Andropov.
Putin is definitely not an adherent of the KGB, he has anti-Bolshevik rhetoric

The KGB is just Biden, he is clearly left
the only thing to do is have them become a Nato member.
NATO is now a fiction, its real purpose is US control in Europe, and now the US has been kicked out of Europe.

Putin is not the leader of the KGB, just a colonel, the leader was Andropov.
Putin is definitely not an adherent of the KGB, he has anti-Bolshevik rhetoric

The KGB is just Biden, he is clearly left

NATO is now a fiction, its real purpose is US control in Europe, and now the US has been kicked out of Europe.
Biden is trying to make friends with Nato countries, which tramp wished there were NO Nato countries.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Biden is trying to make friends with Nato countries, which tramp wished there were Nato countries
All this is bullshit. NATO needed the United States when they were the gendarmes of Europe, as an excuse to deploy troops. With or without NATO, the US is the largest military power in the world, and allies are worth nothing as military partners.

All this is bullshit. NATO needed the United States when they were the gendarmes of Europe, as an excuse to deploy troops. With or without NATO, the US is the largest military power in the world, and allies are worth nothing as military partners.
I believe in Nato, so your talking like words from tramp.

• Banned
I believe in Nato, so your talking like words from tramp.
Your religion is ridiculous, especially in the context of the fairy tale "Russia against NATO"

The US army alone is many times superior to the Russian army in terms of funding and technical equipment, and besides, it is professional. Russia does not even have 2nd place in the world.

This is another circus.

Your religion is ridiculous, especially in the context of the fairy tale "Russia against NATO"

The US army alone is many times superior to the Russian army in terms of funding and technical equipment, and besides, it is professional. Russia does not even have 2nd place in the world.

This is another circus.
Then we should have Ukraine become a member of Nato, today would be fine. Then we can go in with all of our Nato partners and blast Russia. Its a shame what all those people of Ukraine are doing, leaving with nowhere else to go, my heart bleeds for those people.

Then we should have Ukraine become a member of Nato, today would be fine. Then we can go in with all of our Nato partners and blast Russia. Its a shame what all those people of Ukraine are doing, leaving with nowhere else to go, my heart bleeds for those people.
And who prevents the United States from sending troops without NATO, if the Ukrainian authorities agree?

Yeah you send your kids in first.

What a stupid comment.

Forum List

Back