Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
But you still have history in public schools and college campuses that teach all Whites are evil.

You're so full of shit you leave a trail of manure everywhere you go.. Do you expect the historians to pretend there was no genocide perpetrated upon the Indians ? Would you omit the mention of slavery in the curriculum ?Massacres and lynchings in the past? Hey ,I guess those are just stories those liberal professors made up to make white males feel guilty.

2nrht90.jpg

Is getting arrested at a higher rate for murder also the result of racism?

arrest-statistics-by-race.png

Looks like someone should tell those Asians that they are Racist - they don't get arrested enough !

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
But you still have history in public schools and college campuses that teach all Whites are evil.

You're so full of shit you leave a trail of manure everywhere you go.. Do you expect the historians to pretend there was no genocide perpetrated upon the Indians ? Would you omit the mention of slavery in the curriculum ?Massacres and lynchings in the past? Hey ,I guess those are just stories those liberal professors made up to make white males feel guilty.
You forgot to mention the KKK is a democrat party invention.

So what? Most Blacks at that time were Republicans. Now most voting Blacks not only support the democrats they ARE the Democrats; and. the KKK is aligned with the White male Taliban party...the GOP!

And if you go back to the Civl War - you will find that Black Slaves actually fought for the Confederacy , just as their descendants still do by supporting the Democratic Party.

The Democratic party has come to the realization that you can actually enslave an entire race of people and not call it slavery? Democrats have reintroduced slavery to the African American Community through so called social welfare programs - which are actually another tool of enslavement. And the Slave still fights for the Slave Master

...The damage to our values and civility created by entitlement programs cannot be overstated. When people believe they are entitled to something, then they will demand that they get it. They will behave in an angry and belligerent manner as long as they perceive that their entitlement is being withheld. Instead of gratitude, the deliverers of entitlements are treated, at best, with indifference and, at worse, contempt. Entitlements make people dependent. As the opposite of independence, dependence is a form of slavery. The welfare state pits one group of citizens against another. One group is entitled. The other group is obligated. If you are a parent, did you bring your children into the world with the understanding that they will be either dependent on entitlements or enslaved to provide the entitlement? .... Welfare Is Another Form Of Slavery

Is getting arrested at a higher rate for murder also the result of racism?

Hell yeah if you don't have anything to do with that murder rate! 90% of Blacks have nothing to do with those
rates so why are you saying they do? I suspect a lot of those arrests ARE the result of racism and will lay odds that the number of arrests far out number actual convictions!

So you're saying that only 10% of blacks are murderers?

Will the African-American community flock to the right?

No.

They'll more likely just stay home, vote third party, or most likely vote Democrat because the right offers them nothing.

No.

They'll more likely just stay home, vote third party, or most likely vote Democrat because the right offers them nothing.
True. The Left offers free clothing, free food, free medical care, free housing. Just like the slavemasters of yore.

No.

True. The Left offers free clothing, free food, free medical care, free housing. Just like the slavemasters of yore.

Calling the Left Slave Masters is telling me that this thread is not to be taken serious. If you actually believe what you wrote then I have no reason to further this debate.

No.

No.

Calling the Left Slave Masters is telling me that this thread is not to be taken serious. If you actually believe what you wrote then I have no reason to further this debate.
The truth can be hard to take when you're nothing but a party propaganda hack.

No.

Not really. Being a slave is the utmost sacrifice. They lost their freedom as slaves. Its not like the enslavers were doing this for nothing. Only a moron would think that.

No.

No.

Its not the truth unless you are a simpleton.

No.

No.

Thank you for the wonderful response.

I am so glad the right is not using propaganda or have any hacks within their ranks.

How is walking on water working out?

I've read some of your posts here. I have to say the ignorance, dishonesty, lack of respect for opposing opinons and downright nastiness that you've shown is shocking. Where did you learn to debate like that?

I've read some of your posts here as well. I have to say they usually epitomize the mindset of the lowest form of humanity: the virulent racist. All of the above projections you assign to me are inherently included in your one dimensional obsession with race. I know where you learned to debate like that. Stormfront, the Heritage Foundation and Faux Noise, accompanied by Limbaugh and other popular tele-bigots, provide an unending supply of propaganda for the likes of you to draw from.

So the consenus here seems to be: Blacks have been dicked by the Democrats especially over the last 6 years but will continue to vote Democrat anyway.
That is not the consensus here at all. Those of us not caught up in the death throes of racism have long understood that, in contemporary tmes, the terms Democrat and Blacks are not mutually exclusive. Blacks ARE Democrats. Are you suggesting that they screwed themselves over? My concern is for poor and lower middle class Republicans who continue to support a party that has been trying to destroy Social Security, Medicare, the PPACA, and other hard won social benefits that helps them to live with some semblance of dignity!

The truth is that as blacks ascend the socio-economic ladder they tend to become Republicans. ergo the Democrats have a vested interest in keeping them poor and dependent.

Just who are those Democrats having that vested interest? 2/3rds of the Black population are NOT impoverished or poor. It seems those mysterious Democrats in your fantasy, have failed. Nice try, but you are either an ignorant buffoon or a scheming disingenuous pig. I'm glad you aren't claiming to be a Democrat1

No.

No.

Truth is truth, regardless of your intelligence.

No.

No.

Thats what simpletons think. They think if they call something a word they are actually correct. I feel for you simpletons.

No.

Thats what simpletons think. They think if they call something a word they are actually correct. I feel for you simpletons.
Is this man a simpleton?

10311770_707956272575945_3833254784398160714_n-1.jpg

No.

Is this man a simpleton?

Yes he is if he is comparing slavery to politics.

No.

No.

Thank you for the wonderful response.

I am so glad the right is not using propaganda or have any hacks within their ranks.

How is walking on water working out?

Look me up the day after the election.

Is this man a simpleton?

All Sharpton is a reverand, huh.

Is this man a simpleton?

All Sharpton is a reverand, huh.
You shouldnt take advice from Sharpton or Carson. You should learn to think and analyze for yourself.

Forum List

Back