Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

1898147_10152542654705914_1805100942862559625_n.jpg

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
But you still have history in public schools and college campuses that teach all Whites are evil.

You're so full of shit you leave a trail of manure everywhere you go.. Do you expect the historians to pretend there was no genocide perpetrated upon the Indians ? Would you omit the mention of slavery in the curriculum ?Massacres and lynchings in the past? Hey ,I guess those are just stories those liberal professors made up to make white males feel guilty.

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
But you still have history in public schools and college campuses that teach all Whites are evil.

You're so full of shit you leave a trail of manure everywhere you go.. Do you expect the historians to pretend there was no genocide perpetrated upon the Indians ? Would you omit the mention of slavery in the curriculum ?Massacres and lynchings in the past? Hey ,I guess those are just stories those liberal professors made up to make white males feel guilty.
You forgot to mention the KKK is a democrat party invention.

KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Rad…:

Last edited:
Rush is virus that consumes rat feces. I listened to that clown for a week just to give him a fair chance. Anyone that takes the crap he says seriously should have their heads examined.

Says the retard who claims Africans circumnavigated the globe thousands of years ago.... :eusa_whistle:

More Shuck & Jive from Asslips.
Nice decoy but how do you think the world was populated?

You think black people populated the world? Strange, I sure see a lot of white people and asian people in the world.

Sorry but I do speak for the majority of Black people on this one subject.

No you don't. You are a racist pile of shit. I know a lot of black people, and none of them are racist fools the way you are.

I've been on this earth for a number of years and I have rarely heard of any Black not having a strong reaction of hate and distrust of the republican party. I know Black people that have been disowned by their families for voting republican. No republican white boy can tell me more about my people than I can clown. That would be like me trying to tell you where to get your white sheets cleaned for your KKK rally.

You are a racist clown, you are identical to the morons who were in the KKK. Decent people of any color shun scumbags like you.
Sorry but yes I do. Trying to deny it only paints you as a desperate fool. You are not Black so you dont have a clue how many Black people may be racist towards you. My guess is you would never say some of the things you say on here to them. Try that out and see how many of the Black people you know reveal themselves to be "racist".

And you wouldn't say many of the things you say here on this forum. You could probably kiss your job good bye if you did .. . . . . er, I forgot, you're probably an affirmative action hire, which means you're impossible to fire.

Read any post that involves black people written by a faux right winger on these forums, and the negative attitude toward blacks seethes through.

Blacks in the aggregate are never going to vote for a party which so plainly hates them.

Its not just what the Republican leadership says about blacks. It is places like rightwing radio and even this message board. Blacks hear what is said about them and see what party these racists cling to

Not too hard to figure which party you want to belong to
What's been said about them on this board?

You forgot to mention the KKK is a democrat party invention.

So what? Most Blacks at that time were Republicans. Now most voting Blacks not only support the democrats they ARE the Democrats; and. the KKK is aligned with the White male Taliban party...the GOP!

Is getting arrested at a higher rate for murder also the result of racism?

Hell yeah if you don't have anything to do with that murder rate! 90% of Blacks have nothing to do with those
rates so why are you saying they do? I suspect a lot of those arrests ARE the result of racism and will lay odds that the number of arrests far out number actual convictions!

Is getting arrested at a higher rate for murder also the result of racism?

Hell yeah if you don't have anything to do with that murder rate! 90% of Blacks have nothing to do with those
rates so why are you saying they do? I suspect a lot of those arrests ARE the result of racism and will lay odds that the number of arrests far out number actual convictions!
I've read some of your posts here. I have to say the ignorance, dishonesty, lack of respect for opposing opinons and downright nastiness that you've shown is shocking. Where did you learn to debate like that?

So the consenus here seems to be: Blacks have been dicked by the Democrats especially over the last 6 years but will continue to vote Democrat anyway. Either because the GOP is considered "racist" or because they are too stupid to understand they are being demagogued.
That's said. The truth is that as blacks ascend the socio-economic ladder they tend to become Republicans. ergo the Democrats have a vested interest in keeping them poor and dependent.

Do you expect the historians to pretend there was no genocide perpetrated upon the Indians ?
Genocide implies extermination of a race --- we are still here .

Massacres were on both sides , however recent slanted history - ignores one side and attempts to amplify the other in the drive to enforce white guilt.

Would you omit the mention of slavery in the curriculum ?
No, of course not -but get it straight - Slavery originated as a Black on Black from inter-tribal warfare within Africa. Moslems later joined in and black tribesmen were used as a chatel between African Tribal Kings and Moslem traders. Europeans , and later North Americans joined the fray from contact with Moslem traders and later directly with African Kings . Slavery was dead in the white world untill reintroduced by Africans.

The story of Kunta-Kinte [Alex Haley - Roots] is fiction that Haley later he admitted he plagiarized from a work of Fiction.

Obtaining Black slaves, unlike white ones, did not generally require violence , they were generally obtained through trade with African Kings. Unlike the Roots saga where Kunta Kinte went off into the woods to fetch wood for a drum, was captured by slavers never to be seen in Africa again. Alex Haley first claimed this to be a true and researched portrayal of his ancestor.
However it was later proven that Kinte's life was apparently taken from a fictional book, the African by Harold Courlander, and Haley was sued for Plagiarism. Neither Haley or Courlander , Author of the African acknowledged the fact that slaves taken in the way Kunta Kinte was taken were an extreme rarity Haley later labeled his work as "factional" a mix of fact and fiction, Courlander never denied his work was pure fiction.

Black on Black Slavery

Last edited:

Forum List

Back