Will blacks actually be charged with hate crime ?

Which was not reputable and why?
One was a very liberal source. The second link .
You clearly didn't even look, you automatically reject links that show your stupidity?

You clearly didn't even look, you automatically reject links that show your stupidity?

well your second source doesn't even begin to back up the assertion, and WND has laughable credibility and even it doesn't back up the assertion that Eric Holder routinely states that white people cannot be the victims of race crimes, although it does make some wild accusations and try to pin stuff on his doj from before Obama was elected.

so source it.

Let me know when they find out for sure that 5 Black guys did this. We all know some whites have a tendency to do stupid things like drowning their kids and then blaming it on Black guys.

Yup, one case, twenty years ago!!
Dozens, scores of these crimes are committed everyday.
It's an epidemic of anti white crimes, instigated by the liberal power house!!

Stop whining! You commit scores of multigenerational anti black crimes everyday

Who is "you," racist?

i'm sorry, source it to something reputable.

well your second source doesn't even begin to back up the assertion, and WND has laughable credibility and even it doesn't back up the assertion that Eric Holder routinely states that white people cannot be the victims of race crimes, although it does make some wild accusations and try to pin stuff on his doj from before Obama was elected.

so source it.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

so source it.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

and once again, that doesn't begin to say that white people cannot be victims of hate crimes.

further, he was right. no voters claimed they were intimidated. kind of a far cry from what when on in the 60s

i get it though. talk radio wants you to believe that barack obama doesn't care about white people. you're just walking that line. i get it.

You don't "get" anything but what you want to see, obviously.

i'm sorry, source it to something reputable.

so source it.
Done, but facts don't tie in with your racist outlook.
So you spout shit.
Racist blacks, under instruction from Obama have committed more race crimes against subhumans( creepy ass crackers) today than creepy assed cracker subhumans have committed in the past 50 years.

Fact.

Let me know when they find out for sure that 5 Black guys did this. We all know some whites have a tendency to do stupid things like drowning their kids and then blaming it on Black guys.

Yup, one case, twenty years ago!!
Dozens, scores of these crimes are committed everyday.
It's an epidemic of anti white crimes, instigated by the liberal power house!!

Stop whining! You commit scores of multigenerational anti black crimes everyday

Show one you fucking vile racist scumbag murderer!!

Come on you racist piece of shit.
Show one of these crimes I committed you lying murdering racist piece of shit scumbag.

Show me a case where a black has been charged with a hate crime for a racially motivated crime against a subhuman ( white ) ?

Let's rest assured that no hate crime element will be mentioned in court.
To liberals, racism is a one way street.

We know though, racism cuts both ways, it just cuts more frequently against whites.

I'll believe it when it actually sticks.

ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER STABBED TO DEATH by Black Male in Hate Crime Attack -

A white active Duty soldier, Tevin Geike, was stabbed to death last night by a group of black men in a parking lot in Lakewood. The black men shouted a racial comment before stabbing one soldier to death

A 20-year-old active-duty soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say. Three soldiers were walking from Joint Base Lewis-McChord along Pacific Highway SW when a group of men in a car drove by and someone inside shouted a racial comment toward the white soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said. “One of the soldiers yelled back something about the suspects treating combat soldiers with disrespect,” Lt. Chris Lawler said. The vehicle turned around, and five black males got out of the car and confronted the soldiers, according to reports. As the verbal confrontation ensued, the driver of the vehicle realized the men were actually combat veterans and called his friends off. While the men headed back to their vehicle, one of the suspects appeared to have bumped into the victim, witnesses say. The soldiers saw their friend fall to the ground as the car sped away. The victim was bleeding profusely from a stab wound and died at the scene. “We came down here, and he was already dead in my brother’s arms,” said Glenn Zimmerman, a friend of the victim.

ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER STABBED TO DEATH by Black Male in Hate Crime Attack (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

No

-Geaux

Under this administration?
Not going to happen. In fact can anyone show just one case where blacks were charge with a hate crime?

Under this administration?
Not going to happen. In fact can anyone show just one case where blacks were charge with a hate crime?

Hell, if Holder can't find voter intimidation associated with Black Panthers with billy clubs in front of the polling place, he sure will be blind to this.

Holder couldn't find his a$$ with both hands

-geaux

Forum List

Back