Will Congress be able to pass an actual LAW to replace Obamas EO, DACA?

Congress should pass A LAW reaffirming THE LAWs already in PLACE.

Then they should further RESTRICT IMMIGRATION and fund the Border Wall.
Lastly they should pass a law to punitively punish employers who use illegal aliens as labor, and punish them severely for doing so.

DACA is ILLEGAL. I am shocked it was not CHALLENGED more.
No need to replace DACA.

Lastly they should pass a law to punitively punish employers who use illegal aliens as labor, and punish them severely for doing so.

No need to replace DACA.
dude, there are already laws against hiring illegals. the problem for actual american citizens is that employers who hire these shit illegals pay their congress folks off the book salaries.

Lastly they should pass a law to punish employers who use illegals aliens as labor, and punish them severely for doing so.

No need to replace DACA.

Of course not...apparently you didn't pick up on my facetiousness.

Progs claim it's an amazing executive order, so they should be confident in Congress making it a law.

No need to replace DACA.

USCIS has made it clear that DACA beneficiaries do not possess legal status, but does not state that DACA beneficiaries are unlawfully present; in fact, it states that DACA beneficiaries will not accrue unlawful presence time here while they are in this deferred action status.

So I wonder how much Paul Ryan gets paid from all of the employers who hire illegals? Welcome to the swamp.

No need to replace DACA.

USCIS has made it clear that DACA beneficiaries do not possess legal status, but does not state that DACA beneficiaries are unlawfully present; in fact, it states that DACA beneficiaries will not accrue unlawful presence time here while they are in this deferred action status.
Why are statues of dead people and the shoes worn by the First Lady more important to the left than children?

No need to replace DACA.

Why are statues of dead people and the shoes worn by the First Lady more important to the left than children?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No need to replace DACA.

which has do do with status how ?

No need to replace DACA.

You tell us. You lefties riot over statues of dead people and MSM headlines rant about stiletto heels for days and yet not a peep about the children hung limbo.

Why do Democrats hate children?

Why bother to pass a law? It's far better politically to demagogue the issue and play the victim.

The Democrats do not give one fuck about the so-called "Dreamers", they've been pawns since day one.

No need to replace DACA.

Doo doo status?

Weird....is that like a shit situation?

No need to replace DACA.

You tell us. You lefties riot over statues of dead people and MSM headlines rant about stiletto heels for days and yet not a peep about the children hung limbo.

Why do Democrats hate children?
they love illegal children and MS-13 siblings.

Trump didn't keep his promise. He dumped it in congresses lap to avoid the heat
Because it is the job of Congress to create and change laws.
I agree wholeheartedly BUT I'm also not fooled by Trumps plan. He knew he could put the 6month delay in and punt it to Congress to take the fall. He could have just wiped it off the books but feared taking the heat himself. He essentially laid a trap for congress.

Why bother to pass a law? It's far better politically to demagogue the issue and play the victim.

The Democrats do not give one fuck about the so-called "Dreamers", they've been pawns since day one.
After seeing so much of what the grown children of illegals in action do I can't say I have any sympathy for them either.

This is 100% accurate.

Dems are trying to create a permanent underclass and voting block...just like they have done with blacks.

Promise them free shit and convince them they are victims.

Trump didn't keep his promise. He dumped it in congresses lap to avoid the heat
Because it is the job of Congress to create and change laws.
I agree wholeheartedly BUT I'm also not fooled by Trumps plan. He knew he could put the 6month delay in and punt it to Congress to take the fall. He could have just wiped it off the books but feared taking the heat himself. He essentially laid a trap for congress.
Some of those chickenshits need it laid on them a lot heavier than DACA will do.

Forum List

Back