Will Congress be able to pass an actual LAW to replace Obamas EO, DACA?

Trump didn't keep his promise. He dumped it in congresses lap to avoid the heat

Not the way I see it.

He kept his promise - DACA is repealed. He did it in a very politically savvy way.

He gave the clowns in CONgress 6 months to stop the repeal, by doing their job and passing legislation.

If they don't, the repeal stands.

If by some miracle they do pass a bill, it will be bi-partisan.

Trump wins either way and in the interim he appears reasonable, statesmanlike, and compassionate. Winning!!!

:thup:

Because it is the job of Congress to create and change laws.
I agree wholeheartedly BUT I'm also not fooled by Trumps plan. He knew he could put the 6month delay in and punt it to Congress to take the fall. He could have just wiped it off the books but feared taking the heat himself. He essentially laid a trap for congress.
Brilliant move by Trump. He just told both parties get off your asses and fix this thing, you have 6 months.

Congress should pass A LAW reaffirming THE LAWs already in PLACE.

Then they should further RESTRICT IMMIGRATION and fund the Border Wall.
Lastly they should pass a law to punitively punish employers who use illegal aliens as labor, and punish them severely for doing so.

DACA is ILLEGAL. I am shocked it was not CHALLENGED more.
No need to replace DACA.

USCIS has made it clear that DACA beneficiaries do not possess legal status, but does not state that DACA beneficiaries are unlawfully present; in fact, it states that DACA beneficiaries will not accrue unlawful presence time here while they are in this deferred action status.
Why are statues of dead people and the shoes worn by the First Lady more important to the left than children?

which has do do with status how ?
You tell us. You lefties riot over statues of dead people and MSM headlines rant about stiletto heels for days and yet not a peep about the children hung limbo.

Why do Democrats hate children?

good answer, any idiot would have to really put forth a lot of effort to be that fucking stupid.

Lastly they should pass a law to punitively punish employers who use illegal aliens as labor, and punish them severely for doing so.

No need to replace DACA.

USCIS has made it clear that DACA beneficiaries do not possess legal status, but does not state that DACA beneficiaries are unlawfully present; in fact, it states that DACA beneficiaries will not accrue unlawful presence time here while they are in this deferred action status.
Why are statues of dead people and the shoes worn by the First Lady more important to the left than children?

which has do do with status how ?
You tell us. You lefties riot over statues of dead people and MSM headlines rant about stiletto heels for days and yet not a peep about the children hung limbo.

Why do Democrats hate children?

good answer, any idiot would have to really put forth a lot of effort to be that fucking stupid.
Not my fault Democrats think statues of dead people are worth rioting over but children are not even worth a press release.

I agree wholeheartedly BUT I'm also not fooled by Trumps plan. He knew he could put the 6month delay in and punt it to Congress to take the fall. He could have just wiped it off the books but feared taking the heat himself. He essentially laid a trap for congress.
Brilliant move by Trump. He just told both parties get off your asses and fix this thing, you have 6 months.
Even if they "fix" it I have no doubt one side will be pissed depending on the outcome. DACA 2.1 does nothing to solve the underlying problem.

I see another healthcare debacle on the horizion

Even if they "fix" it I have no doubt one side will be pissed depending on the outcome. DACA 2.1 does nothing to solve the underlying problem.

I see another healthcare debacle on the horizion
The insider club of DC will get their cheap slave labor and those of us that love America and work within the rules to get ahead will be pissed.

It will remain that way until something drastic occurs to eliminate the professional DC insiders.

Not the way I see it.

He kept his promise - DACA is repealed. He did it in a very politically savvy way.

He gave the clowns in CONgress 6 months to stop the repeal, by doing their job and passing legislation.

If they don't, the repeal stands.

If by some miracle they do pass a bill, it will be bi-partisan.

Trump wins either way and in the interim he appears reasonable, statesmanlike, and compassionate. Winning!!!

:thup:

in the interim he appears reasonable, statesmanlike, and compassionate. Winning!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BBBAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

DACA is an amazing EO, so passing a law should be easy, right?
Graham and Durbin have already introduced the Dream Act as legislation to take care of the dreamers. They are pushing to pass it this month.
why did they wait?
You're gonna have to ask them... I'm guessing they were working on a comprehensive immigration reform program that would handle much more than just the dreamers. Of course the past few months have been focused on things like healthcare, North Korea, Russia, cyber security, Syria, and Trump drama along with the other hot ticket items like tax reform and infrastructure...

Graham and Durbin have already introduced the Dream Act as legislation to take care of the dreamers. They are pushing to pass it this month.
why did they wait?
You're gonna have to ask them... I'm guessing they were working on a comprehensive immigration reform program that would handle much more than just the dreamers. Of course the past few months have been focused on things like healthcare, North Korea, Russia, cyber security, Syria, and Trump drama along with the other hot ticket items like tax reform and infrastructure...
shit man it's been eight years, you'd have thunk by now they could've gotten around to it. but alas, they were all busy making sure the american citizens got fked.

Why are statues and stiletto heels more important to the Democratic leadership?
I don't think they are... why do you?
Sorry, but the 2017 headlines are all about you lefties rioting over statues and people with different views trying to speak.

Why are children not even worth a second of the lefts time?

why did they wait?
shit man it's been eight years, you'd have thunk by now they could've gotten around to it. but alas, they were all busy making sure the american citizens got fked.
Not quite, it doesn't sound like you've been paying much attention.

Sorry, but the 2017 headlines are all about you lefties rioting over statues and people with different views trying to speak.

I think they absolutely are. Pay attention this week and see for yourself. BTW, what you are doing with this argument style is very childish and transparent.

The Laws are not enforced.

Make reporting mandatory.

Make sentencing for harboring Illegals Mandatory Jail Time.

Zero Tolerance.

No need to replace DACA.
dude, there are already laws against hiring illegals. the problem for actual american citizens is that employers who hire these shit illegals pay their congress folks off the book salaries.
The

I think they absolutely are. Pay attention this week and see for yourself. BTW, what you are doing with this argument style is very childish and transparent.
you should ask yourself that if you have to post that statement so often, maybe it's you who is the actual child. WE know you're unamerican.

Forum List

Back