Will Congress be able to pass an actual LAW to replace Obamas EO, DACA?

Why bother to pass a law? It's far better politically to demagogue the issue and play the victim.

The Democrats do not give one fuck about the so-called "Dreamers", they've been pawns since day one.

This is 100% accurate.

Dems are trying to create a permanent underclass and voting block...just like they have done with blacks.

Promise them free shit and convince them they are victims.

That is 100% false and fake.

If that is true Hillary shoulda/coulda been the president.
Well....she shoulda/coulda....except she got run over by this....

c536f2083997be234151c6fc66274f53.jpg

:rofl:

Trump didn't keep his promise. He dumped it in congresses lap to avoid the heat
Because it is the job of Congress to create and change laws.
I agree wholeheartedly BUT I'm also not fooled by Trumps plan. He knew he could put the 6month delay in and punt it to Congress to take the fall. He could have just wiped it off the books but feared taking the heat himself. He essentially laid a trap for congress.
Brilliant move by Trump. He just told both parties get off your asses and fix this thing, you have 6 months.

If it passed he will blame the congress and then his base is save. I scrapped it but congress passed it. NOT MY FAULT.

If it fail---- I tried to save it by making it a law but congress failed. NOT MY FAULT.

A true example of a CON MAN.

I agree wholeheartedly BUT I'm also not fooled by Trumps plan. He knew he could put the 6month delay in and punt it to Congress to take the fall. He could have just wiped it off the books but feared taking the heat himself. He essentially laid a trap for congress.
Brilliant move by Trump. He just told both parties get off your asses and fix this thing, you have 6 months.

If it passed he will blame the congress and then his base is save. I scrapped it but congress passed it. NOT MY FAULT.

If it fail---- I tried to save it by making it a law but congress failed. NOT MY FAULT.

Have to pass it to find out what's in it.

It is putting the responsibility back where it belongs, and there is no con to it.

It give "Dreamers" six months to get their shit packed and GTFO!

No, it is a true example of how LEGISLATION works.

Sorry that reality doesn't fit your narrative.

Forum List

Back