Will DOJ release its communications with Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg and Letitia James

Nor should he. It's a fishing expedition by the weaponized Repub controlled congressional committees.
Wrong. He damn well should. Turn over the memos and emails. Nothing to hide? Prove it.

Also, no 5th Amendment privilege.

LOL...

About a month ago, you had to be told about the delegates to the respective political conventions--you were whining that Biden had so much more than your blob.
Liar. I’m the one who corrected someone else’s misapprehension.

You’re a full fledged intentional and compulsive liar.
I didn’t think it was possible that an adult would have such questions but there you were, your ignorance on display.
Your lies don’t change reality, you fucking lowlife asshole.

Challenge to expose you as the asshole liar you are:

Link my alleged post. You won’t because you can’t. You’re a rancid little rodent.

Last edited:
Wrong. The NY County trial is over. So is Letitia’s bogus civil case.

So it is not before the court.

Further, the fact that the other cases are pending is not a valid basis to deny Congress the ability to read the emails, etc., regarding any coordination between the Miscarriage of Justice Department and the other persecutors’ offices.

Nonsense.

Why would he? He filled out the forms. He is the one who failed to report his illicit drug abuse.

Trump hasn't been sentenced in the Hush Money trial, so NO, it is not "over". Trump has already indicated he'll be Appealling that verdict as well, as soon as he's been sentenced, so it will be YEARS before that case is over.

Letiticia James very righteous case is also under Appeal. In regards to James case, I have watched Trump's valuation shenanigans for years, and wondered how he got away with this shit.

Trump has also Appealled the verdict in the E. Jean Carroll trials as well, so the only case which is actually over is the Trump Corporation tax evasion trial. It's the only one Trump hasn't Appealled.

Trump hasn't been sentenced in the Hush Money trial, so NO, it is not "over".
Yeah it’s over. There won’t be a scrap of evidence entering that case anymore.

Try to think, Lizardskank.
Trump has already indicated he'll be Appealling that verdict as well,
Duh.
as soon as he's been sentenced, so it will be YEARS before that case is over.
Meting. The case is over. The appeal will likely take some time.
Letiticia James very righteous case is also under Appeal.
Lol. Those two words “Letitia” and “righteous” don’t belong in any sentence together except to deny the nexus.
In regards to James case, I have watched Trump's valuation shenanigans for years, and wondered how he got away with this shit.
Nobody cares what you’ve watched.
Trump has also Appealled the verdict in the E. Jean Carroll trials as well,
No shit.
so the only case which is actually over is the Trump Corporation tax evasion trial. It's the only one Trump hasn't Appealled.
This just in: lizard skank is ignorant.

Appealed. One “l.”

Learn how to spell.

Forum List

Back