Will Donald Trump Be Impeached? Is it even possible?

Didn’t it already happen?

I could have sworn that USMB liberals told us he wouldn’t make it out of the fall of 2017.

They are always correct, so I assume he was already impeached.

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?

Of course it’s possible. He just has to commit an impeachable offense first.

Um... no.

POTUS has not committed any impeachable offenses

-Geaux
I disagree that he hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses. In my opinion, he has shown that he’s unfit for office. While my opinion may not matter in that regard, many in Congress feel the same, and their opinion does matter. And being determined to be unfit for office is plenty of reason to vote for impeachment.

upload_2018-9-11_8-21-34.gif

Please tell me you’re joking. He cannot be impeached bc Congress dubs him unfit for office.

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

No. Not a concern. I wouldn’t worry about it.

I think the Democrats would be smart not to impeach him. Just to keep going as they are now, get a candidate who can slam every stupid thing Trump has done in his face every minute of the election campaign.

Imagine Pence gets in with half a year to go, he's got half a year to not mess up and he'd have a decent chance, assuming he doesn't pardon Trump, to get back into office.

I think the Democrats would be smart not to impeach him. Just to keep going as they are now, get a candidate who can slam every stupid thing Trump has done in his face every minute of the election campaign.

Imagine Pence gets in with half a year to go, he's got half a year to not mess up and he'd have a decent chance, assuming he doesn't pardon Trump, to get back into office.

And that Democrat candidate would be who?

IF Nancy Pelosi regains control of the U.S. House there is NO QUESTION that Trump will be impeached.

However there is no way the Senate will convict him.

No matter what the Mueller report says.

Exactly what are they going to Impeach him over?

Seriously WTF?

We should be talking about putting James Comey, McCabe, Yates, Strozk, Paige. Obama, Clinton and Rosenstein on trial for Treason and Collusion with Russia, and filing false affidavits with The FISA Court.

The DEM's will most certainly impeach him.

There is no other conscionable thing for a DEM House to do.

Of course he can be impeached. It will really be up to Republicans if he is impeached. Let's wait and see what the Mueller investigation turns up first shall we?
What's going to happen when he's impeached?

He has already committed several:

To wit:

1 - calling upon Russia to hack Hillary.

2 - MEETING WITH Russians.

3 - Firing Comey.

Three strikes.

He's OUT !!!

The DEM's will most certainly impeach him.

There is no other conscionable thing for a DEM House to do.
Okay, so Trump gets impeached. Then what happens?

To wit:

3 - Firing Comey.

Three strikes.

He's OUT !!!

Uh-huh. He would have been impeached already if it were possible. But keep on living in fantasyland where things are only as you want them to be and logic is but a pesky intruder you consistently bat away like a gnat.

To wit:

3 - Firing Comey.

Three strikes.

He's OUT !!!

So now making Jokes at a Rally is an impeachable offense?

So Is Maxine Waters going to jail since she is calling for Insurrection, sedition, and treason and violence against The President?

Who met with Russians? What Russian did they meet with? When did this occur? Please cite US code stating this is a crime.

Is Clinton and Obama going to jail for purchasing the Russian Dossier from Putin and laundering the money through COIE Lawfirm and Fusion GPS?

Are they going to jail for working with Fusion GPS? If not, why would anyone in The Trump campaign be prosecuted for meeting with Natalie V, who was a Fusion GPS employee who gained access to Trump tower via fraudulent methods, and then was kicked out of Trump Tower when they found out what she really wanted?

And please cite US Code for why firing James Comey is a crime. You mean you cannot fire anyone? The Fake Russia Investigation has had 7 different committees look at the evidence, and all came to the same conclusion that there was no collusion. Is collusion a crime? Why is knowingly taking Russian Propaganda you know is false, and defrauding a FISA Court to gain an Illegal Wiretapping Warrant, not a crime?

Mueller's Fake Investigation has now cost $25 Million dollars, and he has yet to prosecute a single person for the very thing he was charged to investigate, and he has refused to look in to Obama and Clinton's Russian Ties and their Collusion with Russia.

Why isn't what occurred below, not a crime in your opinion?

Please address my points, or be added to My Ignore List.

Strzok-Page texts reveal 'coordinated' FBI leak strategy to harm Trump, GOP congressman claims

Um... no.

-Geaux
I disagree that he hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses. In my opinion, he has shown that he’s unfit for office. While my opinion may not matter in that regard, many in Congress feel the same, and their opinion does matter. And being determined to be unfit for office is plenty of reason to vote for impeachment.
Those who deem POTUS unfit have no credibility and are part of the problem

-Geaux
I disagree. Those who continue to ignore Trump’s erratic and unstable behavior, either because they’re holding their nose and swallowing his bs out of party loyalty, or because they don’t recognize his instability, are part of the problem.

Please list this “erratic and unstable behavior.” And claims from an anonymous source don’t count.

To wit:

3 - Firing Comey.

Three strikes.

He's OUT !!!

So now making Jokes at a Rally is an impeachable offense?

So Is Maxine Waters going to jail since she is calling for Insurrection, sedition, and treason and violence against The President?

Who met with Russians? What Russian did they meet with? When did this occur? Please cite US code stating this is a crime.

Is Clinton and Obama going to jail for purchasing the Russian Dossier from Putin and laundering the money through COIE Lawfirm and Fusion GPS?

Are they going to jail for working with Fusion GPS? If not, why would anyone in The Trump campaign be prosecuted for meeting with Natalie V, who was a Fusion GPS employee who gained access to Trump tower via fraudulent methods, and then was kicked out of Trump Tower when they found out what she really wanted?

And please cite US Code for why firing James Comey is a crime. You mean you cannot fire anyone? The Fake Russia Investigation has had 7 different committees look at the evidence, and all came to the same conclusion that there was no collusion. Is collusion a crime? Why is knowingly taking Russian Propaganda you know is false, and defrauding a FISA Court to gain an Illegal Wiretapping Warrant, not a crime?

Why isn't what occurred below, not a crime in your opinion?

Please address my points, or be added to My Ignore List.

Strzok-Page texts reveal 'coordinated' FBI leak strategy to harm Trump, GOP congressman claims

Methinks you’re wasting your time with this.

A little long but explains the Russian collusion fakers by people inside the intelligence community.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

What the fuck are you talking about?

Um... no.

-Geaux
Those who deem POTUS unfit have no credibility and are part of the problem

-Geaux
I disagree. Those who continue to ignore Trump’s erratic and unstable behavior, either because they’re holding their nose and swallowing his bs out of party loyalty, or because they don’t recognize his instability, are part of the problem.
buh bye

Forum List

Back