Will Flake flake? Will Collins wobble?

The Clowns always were the best part of the Circus.
Y'know, I've slowly been morphing into nihilistic mode, and hopefully I'll fully be there soon.

I guess all one can do is watch the madness at this point. I don't know what else can be done.

Fight or flight... I'm undecided as of yet, though I've always tended toward the "fight" side of the scale. Might as well turn into a raving lunatic and take down some partisan assholes out on the way IMO

What an ugly day that was.
Let's get this over with.
Highly unlikely.
This will be the New Normal for every nomination to the Supreme court.
Public assassination.
Our Representatives have turned our Government into a Jerry Springer episode.
I'm afraid you're right.

Worse, we're ultimately enabling them.

I completely disagree. The magic act was the best part >.<
That was good for ooohs and ahhhs...

With the clowns you could point and laugh.

Which we have been doing with this hearing.

Fight or flight... I'm undecided as of yet, though I've always tended toward the "fight" side of the scale. Might as well turn into a raving lunatic and take down some partisan assholes out on the way IMO
It's much easier to make a difference locally. The problem is, I'm seeing the cancer in the beginning stages of metastasis there, too.

Nationally, I have no idea, none.

Highly unlikely.
Public assassination.
I'm afraid you're right.

Worse, we're ultimately enabling them.

I completely disagree. The magic act was the best part >.<
That was good for ooohs and ahhhs...

With the clowns you could point and laugh.

Which we have been doing with this hearing.

I like the ooohs and ahhhhs though... Tell you what; how about if you make them laugh, I'll aim the cannon? ;)

It's much easier to make a difference locally. The problem is, I'm seeing the cancer in the beginning stages of metastasis there, too.

I'm actually not to worried about my local area, we're not as... infested with activists. Most of us up here are still "classical liberals" and we tend to find a decent balance locally.

As for the lower 48... I almost think we should burn it down and start over heh

Highly unlikely.

Public assassination.

I want to see some women come forward and accuse some of the Democrats on the committee of sexual misconduct from, 4th Grade. It doesn't matter. Since there is an accusation, and since "we believe the survivors" , the Senators MUST resign their seat immediately.

Think they'll go along with that? Better hope they kept a journal in their youth.

I'm actually not to worried about my local area, we're not as... infested with activists. Most of us up here are still "classical liberals" and we tend to find a decent balance locally.

Will your neighbors see this as a witch hunt and throw your senator out of office?

FBI will come back with a report that they can find no evidence to support Ford's accusation.

I would love it if they also reported on her anti-Trump activities before her letter to Feinstump.

Will your neighbors see this as a witch hunt and throw your senator out of office?

Murkowski? Well she is on most of my neighbors shit list for being pro-choice, but she's done well enough to appease them on other issues to get their votes since 2002 so I doubt it. As for Sullivan, his fate is questionable - he's in the seat we seem to like to swap out often.

One has to realize that we've had Congressman Don Young literally my entire life. He went in March 6, 1973. Might as well burn his name into his chair at this point. Kind of the same deal with Murkowski, she's "inherited" the respect folks had for her pops and she may well be as stuck in the chair as Young.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back