Will Hillary be formally charged with perjury?

And then he was forced to confess, being questioned by Trey Goudy, that yes, she did indeed lie repeatedly.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Trey cited claims that she's made publicly.....not necessarily claims she'd made to the FBI. And inaccurate public statements isn't a crime.

Which explains why Comey was very clear that there is no evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI.

And for the record, my quote of Comey is accurate and in context. I don't think 'lie' means what you think it means.
Still shows she is a LIAR!!!!

Or that she was simply wrong. Either way, it wasn't lying to the FBI. And thus, no perjury.
No, she lied. I used to work Federal LE, you are trained yearly in information security which includes proper marking, transmission and storage of information. Her being the head of an agency, I guarantee she knew what she was doing. She lied, period.

Says you, citing you. I'll stick with FBI Director Comey who is actually privy to the investigation.
Who, like lynch, is a clinton clown protecting the lying hag. Hillary is like her husband, a liar.

Probably not. This from Comey's own testimony:

That's gonna be a tough hill to climb to press charges. As Comey essentially establishes reasonable doubt right there. And that's assuming that he would even recommend charges. Which there's little evidence he would.
And then he was forced to confess, being questioned by Trey Goudy, that yes, she did indeed lie repeatedly.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Trey cited claims that she's made publicly.....not necessarily claims she'd made to the FBI. And inaccurate public statements isn't a crime.

Which explains why Comey was very clear that there is no evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI.

And for the record, my quote of Comey is accurate and in context. I don't think 'lie' means what you think it means.
Lie means untruth. Always.

Comey didn't say she lied. Not once. Quite the opposite, he said that there was no evidence that she lied to the FBI.

If you're going to argue semantics, then you can't paraphrase.

And you're doing nothing but.
But Comey admitted she lied under oath TO CONGRESS...

That's perjury...

Just ask her husband, who had to surrender his law license for perjury, for LYING TO CONGRESS WHILE UNDER OATH...

And HE just lied about a blow job!!!
Yep. Why libs have no idea what they are talking about.

That's gonna be a tough hill to climb to press charges. As Comey essentially establishes reasonable doubt right there. And that's assuming that he would even recommend charges. Which there's little evidence he would.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Comey didn't say she lied. Not once. Quite the opposite, he said that there was no evidence that she lied to the FBI.

That's perjury...

Can you quote Comey ever claiming Hillary lied?

Still shows she is a LIAR!!!!

Or that she was simply wrong. Either way, it wasn't lying to the FBI. And thus, no perjury.
No, she lied. I used to work Federal LE, you are trained yearly in information security which includes proper marking, transmission and storage of information. Her being the head of an agency, I guarantee she knew what she was doing. She lied, period.

Says you, citing you. I'll stick with FBI Director Comey who is actually privy to the investigation.
Who, like lynch, is a clinton clown protecting the lying hag. Hillary is like her husband, a liar.

Comey has worked for both Republican and Democratic administration. You equate credibility with agreement with what you already believe.

Which is just plain old confirmation bias. Comey doesn't suddenly become part of some grand conspiracy to subvert the FBI just because he disagrees with you.

Stop lying, Leftists!

That's perjury...

You need to see the Trey Goudy interview AGAIN?

No way. Watching Gowdy flail and cry was disturbing enough the first time.

And watching all you Clinton-haters weep and rage and lie is disturbing too. Just stop it. We get it already. You're all proud Stalinist thugs, making up fake crimes to charge your political opponents with. You're treasonous and corrupt to the core of your beings, tools of Satan, and the USA would be better off without you.

And watching all you Clinton-haters weep and rage and lie is disturbing too. Just stop it. We get it already. You're all proud Stalinist thugs, making up fake crimes to charge your political opponents with. You're treasonous and corrupt to the core of your beings, tools of Satan, and the USA would be better off without you.
And you libs are idiots.

If she can be charged with anything, I wish that I would just be done already. I don't know about everyone else here, but I am sick of it being said in any situation that something is going to happen and then it doesn't happen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We're the tools of Satan? That's rich.

Will Crooked Hillary finally get served some justice?

Members of the House Oversight Committee and Judiciary Committee are pointing out evidence taken directly from sworn testimony which may lead to perjury charges against Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI"

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

What they want to charge her with is lying to congress.

Stop lying, Leftists!

That's perjury...

Again...comey is out of the picture....some congressman want to charge her for lying to the congress.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibuozG9c7OAhWBOyYKHX6UBPsQFggoMAI&url=http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/19/issa-on-perjury-charge-for-hillary-its-very-clear-she-knew-she-wasnt-telling-the-truth/&usg=AFQjCNHBKrAy1kTTEZlllSPGigB3viUKsw

Judge Orders Hillary to Answer Judicial Watch's Questions

Judge Orders Hillary to Answer Judicial Watch's Questions

Last edited:

Members of the House Oversight Committee and Judiciary Committee are pointing out evidence taken directly from sworn testimony which may lead to perjury charges against Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Stop lying, Leftists!

This has NOTHING to do with what she told the FBI or the American people, and ONLY concerns what she told Congress, lying to them is a felony.

And yes, she lied to them.. Repeatedly

Stop lying, Leftists!

This has NOTHING to do with what she told the FBI or the American people, and ONLY concerns what she told Congress, lying to them is a felony.

And yes, she lied to them.. Repeatedly
Skyler's intellectual dishonesty is inextinguishable.

Forum List

Back