Will Hillary finally be locked up?

You mean he was a four star general and previous director of CIA nominated by Obama to be director of US defense, that refused to go along with Obama and Biden‘s failed policies? Actually you do want people like that running the country.
You haven't bothered to learn anything about Flynn. He had issues long before he teamed up with Trump.

Was Trump locked up when people inside his campaign were convicted of lying to the FBI? Or did he just pardon them all?
Trump had nothing to do with it. Your best girl Hillary was apparently neck deep in it!

You are just a fucking contrarian. Your comments are about as useless as teats on a boar hog!

The blob was impeached....twice.

HRC will not be locked up.

You'll only get more and more frustrated.
This administration won't lock her up, but they did just lock her out. Nobody seems aware that Hillary is due make some big announcement this week, or she was. Rumor had it she was getting back in the game. That would undermine the lame duck Biden administration. Lo and behold, Hillary is back in the news tinged with alleged criminality. Whatever becomes of the underlings, the real damage is done.

Where’s the evidence and why wasn’t it presented in court? Smells like FAKE NEWS to me.

The courts were cowards and bent knee to your Reich.

Where is the evidence? Right here, courtesy of the United States Marshall's Service.

Why are we only seeing it now? Well, Oberfuhrer Garland of the Nazi Reich went to court and fought for 9 months to suppress it.

Now why do you think your Nazi Reich was so DESPERATE to suppress this and other video evidence?

If I start a GoFundMe to support having Hillary thrown in prison, would anybody donate? The extra cash would allow me to spend lots of time on message boards saying why she should be locked up. That's all anyone else seems to be doing, and I could do that for the right price.

Tell you what, you put $10,000 in a GoDefraudMe fund and I'll manage it for you....

:lol:

As if you've had $10,000 pass through your greedy paws in your entire life....

Absolutely not. Why?
Because there is no evidence she has done anything wrong. If there was do you really believe the repigs would not present it? Grow up. You're full of hate.

Seig Heil, Uber allies democrat.

You dumb fucking Nazi pig.

He was pardoned for lying .

He never lied. The Inquisition tortured a confession out of him by attacking his children and grandchildren.

Mueller-Torquemada made a credible threat to sell his grandchildren into slavery (put in foster care) unless he "confessed" to the charge the Inquisition handed him.

The Inquisitors would have carried out their threat.

The courts were cowards and bent knee to your Reich.

Where is the evidence? Right here, courtesy of the United States Marshall's Service.

Why are we only seeing it now? Well, Oberfuhrer Garland of the Nazi Reich went to court and fought for 9 months to suppress it.

Now why do you think your Nazi Reich was so DESPERATE to suppress this and other video evidence?

That isn’t evidence of anything. How do we know anything in it is real?

More political prisoners for Trumpland drones to exploit and torture...Will Trump see jailtime for his lies and deceit not to mention the lives lost over his "live the lie" rhetorical propaganda about a "stolen" election with baseless allegations of "massive fraud"?

Isn't Machiavellian politics fun!?
You have now been proven an idiot. The whole Russian collusion was begun by Hillary and you've been defending it for over 5 years. Your party aligns itself as the Nixon party now. Except Hillary did much more.

You have now been proven an idiot. The whole Russian collusion was begun by Hillary and you've been defending it for over 5 years. Your party aligns itself as the Nixon party now. Except Hillary did much more.

China didn't cheat for Biden either.

Forum List

Back