Will it be Trump vs. Clinton?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
As of Feb. 18th, Clinton has the edge with a +1 and a +5 points over Trump.

I think that Democrats are just about as angry as Republicans, hence the impressive showing of Sanders. Just how many former Sanders voters would go to Trump? Why are people going to the Sanders camp? Free stuff, he's honest, they believe in what he stands for, he is just a nice person?

If it is that they turn away from Hillary because of her deception, all Trump has to do is get 10% of her votes to win the general...Something to think about.

Muck likely.
Clinton is protected by the Democrat establishment, so she has huge chance of winning the nomination, even though her public support may not be significantly better than Sanders.

I really don't want to vote for Trump, but I cannot in good conscience vote for Clinton. If Sanders loses the nomination I think everybody is going to be astonished by how many of his supporters refuse to back Clinton.

As of Feb. 18th, Clinton has the edge with a +1 and a +5 points over Trump.

I think that Democrats are just about as angry as Republicans, hence the impressive showing of Sanders. Just how many former Sanders voters would go to Trump? Why are people going to the Sanders camp? Free stuff, he's honest, they believe in what he stands for, he is just a nice person?

If it is that they turn away from Hillary because of her deception, all Trump has to do is get 10% of her votes to win the general...Something to think about.

Here's a prediction for you. Clinton loses by 10% AT THE LEAST.

One thing is for sure. Trump will not hesitate to attack her viciously for her lies and incompetence. You know what would be fun? For Trump to get leaders of foreign countries to tell how inept Hillary was as SoS and snubbed her when she came to their country!

One thing is for sure. Trump will not hesitate to attack her viciously for her lies and incompetence. You know what would be fun? For Trump to get leaders of foreign countries to tell how inept Hillary was as SoS and snubbed her when she came to their country!

My GOD I pray daily for Trump's life

Does he really know the danger he is under?

Please Donald Trump do not rely only on your secret service help from Hussein.....

My GOD be ever so careful with your life Donald Trump...please....they want to kill you.....please take care!!!

Please Donald Trump do not rely only on your secret service help from Hussein.....

My GOD be ever so careful with your life Donald Trump...please....they want to kill you.....please take care!!!
Did I hear he wears a bullet proof vest? He should have his own guards around, too.

Donald Trump airplane... his food....everything ....please take care Donald!

America has become a very dark .....sick place.....

And Hillary is the new Al Capone

Sick sick sick!

Shit - Hillary was the new Al Capone 30 years ago. Just ask Vince Foster.....

Did I hear he wears a bullet proof vest? He should have his own guards around, too.
His vest is made in China:uhh::uhoh3::laugh:

Donald Trump airplane... his food....everything ....please take care Donald!

America has become a very dark .....sick place.....

And Hillary is the new Al Capone

Sick sick sick!

Shit - Hillary was the new Al Capone 30 years ago. Just ask Vince Foster.....

RandallFlagg...I have this horrible feeling..they are going to kill him ...:(

That's why I say he should be so careful!

They will try to kill him

It's scary.....please take care in everything Donald Trump!

So sad

So sad
Do you have reason to believe that will happen or is this just some fear mongering? He has survived NYC for all his life, flourished in the business world and gotten away with his hair style and no one has beaned him.

"Will it be Trump vs. Clinton"

Much too early to tell.

But for the 459th time, we'll have a better picture of the race by the end of March.

Needless to say, it would be a dream match up for democrats.

So sad
Do you have reason to believe that will happen or is this just some fear mongering? He has survived NYC for all his life, flourished in the business world and gotten away with his hair style and no one has beaned him.
Friends and enemies of the Clinton's have a habit of committing suicide in parks, one with a rifle shot to the head and another with a gun shot in the back of the head...execution style, dying in airplane crashes and several bodyguards have died.Pray for Trump!

So sad
Friends and enemies of the Clinton's have a habit of committing suicide in parks, one with a rifle shot to the head and another with a gun shot in the back of the head...execution style, dying in airplane crashes and several bodyguards have died.Pray for Trump!
So it is fear mongering.

So sad
So it is fear mongering.
No...just facts. Sorry.

Forum List

Back