Will it be Trump vs. Clinton?

They will try to kill him

It's scary.....please take care in everything Donald Trump!

So sad
Do you have reason to believe that will happen or is this just some fear mongering? He has survived NYC for all his life, flourished in the business world and gotten away with his hair style and no one has beaned him.
Friends and enemies of the Clinton's have a habit of committing suicide in parks, one with a rifle shot to the head and another with a gun shot in the back of the head...execution style, dying in airplane crashes and several bodyguards have died.Pray for Trump!
So it is fear mongering.
No...just facts. Sorry.
Then you and miss ditzy can come up with some facts as to a threat on Trump's life.

So sad
Do you have reason to believe that will happen or is this just some fear mongering? He has survived NYC for all his life, flourished in the business world and gotten away with his hair style and no one has beaned him.
Friends and enemies of the Clinton's have a habit of committing suicide in parks, one with a rifle shot to the head and another with a gun shot in the back of the head...execution style, dying in airplane crashes and several bodyguards have died.Pray for Trump!
So it is fear mongering.
No...just facts. Sorry.
Then you and miss ditzy can come up with some facts as to a threat on Trump's life.
Did I say there was a threat on his life? No.

I am ready to say

it will be Trump - Hillary Crook

Trump will come ahead

Crook Hyillary is going to try to cheat of course.... but it will be no good....the bitch will lose...and burn in Hell.....

We hate her so much......let her burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it is fear mongering.
No...just facts. Sorry.
Did I say there was a threat on his life? No.
skye: "They will try to kill him"
^^^
You agreed to this bucket of bullshit. Pure nonsense which has no basis in reality. Then you went on to somehow connect Miss skye's clownish remarks to Hillary Clinton (who I do not like nor want to see in thew WH) as if this whole fantastic stretch from twilight zone to something near reality is an actual situation. :eek:

I am ready to say

it will be Trump - Hillary Crook

Trump will come ahead

Crook Hyillary is going to try to cheat of course.... but it will be no good....the bitch will lose...and burn in Hell.....

We hate her so much......let her burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The clueless lack of political acumen common to most on the partisan right is remarkable.

Donald Trump airplane... his food....everything ....please take care Donald!

America has become a very dark .....sick place.....

And Hillary is the new Al Capone

Sick sick sick!

Shit - Hillary was the new Al Capone 30 years ago. Just ask Vince Foster.....

RandallFlagg...I have this horrible feeling..they are going to kill him ...:(

That's why I say he should be so careful!

Would it surprise anyone if "they" did? Now, I'm not one of those guys that believes this sort of stuff - but I AM one of those guys that believes that if anyone "could" her name would be Hillary Rodham Clinton. That woman is pure evil in the flesh.

So sad

I don't know about all of that - but I'm telling you right here and right now - Vince Foster did NOT commit suicide.

So sad

I don't know about all of that - but I'm telling you right here and right now - Vince Foster did NOT commit suicide.
We are not talking about Foster we are talking about the assertion your compatriot Miss skye made and Jackson agreed to and expanded on.

So sad

We are not talking about Foster we are talking about the assertion your compatriot Miss skye made and Jackson agreed to and expanded on.

Understood. Take a walk down that path and what do you come to? Anyone who actually trusts the Clintons gets what they deserve in the end.....

So sad

Understood. Take a walk down that path and what do you come to? Anyone who actually trusts the Clintons gets what they deserve in the end.....
Your statement has nothing to do with what Miss skye and Jackson asserted.

One thing is for sure. Trump will not hesitate to attack her viciously for her lies and incompetence. You know what would be fun? For Trump to get leaders of foreign countries to tell how inept Hillary was as SoS and snubbed her when she came to their country!

My GOD I pray daily for Trump's life

Does he really know the danger he is under?

Please Donald Trump do not rely only on your secret service help from Hussein.....

My GOD be ever so careful with your life Donald Trump...please....they want to kill you.....please take care!!!
Did I hear he wears a bullet proof vest? He should have his own guards around, too.

No bullet could ever penetrate that ego. It's YUUUUUGE.

One thing is for sure. Trump will not hesitate to attack her viciously for her lies and incompetence. You know what would be fun? For Trump to get leaders of foreign countries to tell how inept Hillary was as SoS and snubbed her when she came to their country!

Please Donald Trump do not rely only on your secret service help from Hussein.....

My GOD be ever so careful with your life Donald Trump...please....they want to kill you.....please take care!!!
Did I hear he wears a bullet proof vest? He should have his own guards around, too.

Presidents have to have inflated egos to run for president and history has shown us the bullets have penetrated their bodies.

Presidents have to have inflated egos to run for president and history has shown us the bullets have penetrated their bodies.

Not like that one.

As of Feb. 18th, Clinton has the edge with a +1 and a +5 points over Trump.

I think that Democrats are just about as angry as Republicans, hence the impressive showing of Sanders. Just how many former Sanders voters would go to Trump? Why are people going to the Sanders camp? Free stuff, he's honest, they believe in what he stands for, he is just a nice person?

If it is that they turn away from Hillary because of her deception, all Trump has to do is get 10% of her votes to win the general...Something to think about.

Hillary Clinton will definitely be the nominee. With Jeb Bush dropping out of this race, most of those votes will go to Marco Rubio. If other candidates don't start dropping out quickly, like Ben Carson & John Kasich- then-Donald Trump will be the nominee of the party.

I think that Democrats are just about as angry as Republicans, hence the impressive showing of Sanders. Just how many former Sanders voters would go to Trump? Why are people going to the Sanders camp? Free stuff, he's honest, they believe in what he stands for, he is just a nice person?

If it is that they turn away from Hillary because of her deception, all Trump has to do is get 10% of her votes to win the general...Something to think about.

Hillary Clinton will definitely be the nominee. With Jeb Bush dropping out of this race, most of those votes will go to Marco Rubio. If other candidates don't start dropping out quickly, like Ben Carson & John Kasich- then-Donald Trump will be the nominee of the party.
Even when other candidates drop out of the race, some of those votes will go to Trump, I would imagine.

Even when other candidates drop out of the race, some of those votes will go to Trump, I would imagine.

Can you imagine it? Two candidates that will most likely be the nominees from their parties - and America trusts neither of them. What a country!

Notwithstanding the fear of assassination this thread was very much on point, I did not favor Trump at first then I saw his business acumen where the US would need it. Very plain common sense approach to various issues. Hillary is scary, Bernie is an anal cavity.

Notwithstanding the fear of assassination this thread was very much on point, I did not favor Trump at first then I saw his business acumen where the US would need it. Very plain common sense approach to various issues. Hillary is scary, Bernie is an anal cavity.

What does "business acumen" have to do with governing?

I mean even if a businessman didn't have four bankruptcies?

Forum List

Back