Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?
Have you read where He said,

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED
.Learn your Bible if you intend to discuss such things

Lol.

A.) The Bible speaks if Jews being saved if they accept Jesus.

B.) The Israel of today is a fraud, they're mostly Yiddish speakers who conned really dumb Brit Protestants like you into thinking it's legit.
Are you retarded?
Who speaks Yiddish in Israel?

The Internet has the Christians in Serbia as Catholic.
Blame the Internet.
Catholics spent 1,000 years committing murder when they were on top.
The Muslims were just as bad.
But let’s blame the Jews for being locked in ghetto towns and being starved and having to defend themselves from blood libels.
Poland and Russia sucked for Jews for at least 800 years living under these these conditions.

Source for Jews being locked in ghetto towns?

Blood Libels started in England & spread.

The British had the Edict of Expulsion & kicked them out.

Those Jews mostly went to Poland which had basic rights of the Statute of Kalisz.

Same thing when Germans killed Jews during the Rhineland Massacres, those Jewish refugees ended up in Poland.

Wheres the thanks?
The US State Department recorded that 35,000 Jewish towns in Poland were wiped out during the Holocaust.
You tell me why the Poles kept Jews cordoned off from each other.

Nazi Germany forced Jews into ghettos, NOT Poland.

Blame the Internet.
But let’s blame the Jews for being locked in ghetto towns and being starved and having to defend themselves from blood libels.
Poland and Russia sucked for Jews for at least 800 years living under these these conditions.

Those Jews mostly went to Poland which had basic rights of the Statute of Kalisz.

Same thing when Germans killed Jews during the Rhineland Massacres, those Jewish refugees ended up in Poland.

Wheres the thanks?
Read a book once in a while.
There were over 35,000 ghettos in Poland because the Poles wanted to keep the Jews weak.

Haha, even the Polish capital of Warsaw was about 1/ 3rds Jewish.

Jews were free to live all over Poland.

You're a liar, or an idiot.
The Polish capital allowed some educated, assimilated Jews who were split into ghettos.
You think Blacks don’t live in poor ghettos in rich cities?
You’re a moron.

Blame the Internet.

Wheres the thanks?
The US State Department recorded that 35,000 Jewish towns in Poland were wiped out during the Holocaust.
You tell me why the Poles kept Jews cordoned off from each other.

Nazi Germany forced Jews into ghettos, NOT Poland.
Wrong.

It's Ok what my people did because others were worse?

Give me a break.

Be Careful throwing stones.
You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
I know that God uses it all for the good of those who love him.

When the Babylonians defeated Israel did the Jews say their God is greater than our God? No, they said, what is it that God wanted us to learn.

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

What's your opinion?

Lol.

B.) The Israel of today is a fraud, they're mostly Yiddish speakers who conned really dumb Brit Protestants like you into thinking it's legit.
Are you retarded?
Many Yiddish speakers started speaking Hebrew.
It's a Fckn con job.

Give me a break.

You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.
They stole my in-laws property and bank accounts and still have them.

What's your opinion?

Lol.

Are you retarded?
Many Yiddish speakers started speaking Hebrew.
It's a Fckn con job.
You are a con job.
You vomit information and expect people to fall in line.

Give me a break.

When the Babylonians defeated Israel did the Jews say their God is greater than our God? No, they said, what is it that God wanted us to learn.
God allowed Esau and Ishmael to start their own “religions” so the “we have so many members we can’t be wrong” to be a fallacy.

When? This has not been my experience.

I've been meaning to ask you: what is this thing that you have against Jews? You are so bitter about it. What's up? I've known many people in the Jewish faith. They are just like the rest of us. What's your beef?

Yet, opposite questions can be asked.

Like why Jewish texts hate on Jesus.
Or
Why most Jews hate Poles.
Or
How about why didn't Jews assimilate to Christ living over 1000 years in Christian countries?

But, keep pretending only the Christian side is at fault.

Nutty. Creepy. Makes no sense. I don't think many Jews even think about Jesus, much less "hate on Jesus." Haven't heard about Jews hating Poles, either. Why should Jews have converted to Christianity? They have their own religion and, besides, Christianity has been a mess for centuries. No skin off anybody's teeth.

Religious squabbling makes no sense at all.

I hate to inform you, but the Jewish Holy Talmud states that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.

As for Jews hating Poles?
Really, really now?

How about the whole Knesset calling Poland Holocaust deniers, how about Debbie Schlussel, Arlen Spector,Giles Coren, Stephen Fry, Howard Stern, Grabowski, Jan T Gross, Rabbi Friedman, or Jewish made films like The Big Lebowski, Borat & Schindlers List?
What about TV shows by Jews like Laugh In, or All in the Family?

Jews don't only hate Poland, they hate all other countries too that have ever given them refuge. For example, Hungary sheltered thousands of Jews to save them from Germany, then as soon as ww2 was over, the Jews quickly destroyed 75 % of all Hungarian lands and re created Czechoslovakia Romania and Yugoslavia out of it. Pure evil.

you have an interesting grasp of history------the Austrian Hungarian
empire (aka the second reich of da holey roman empire) died with
world war I Franz Josef and Mozart are also dead. ---but before
world war I You got any more pearls of wisdom from the islamo Nazi
literature?
What they did is easy to see, you only need a common Europe map. It shows the crime plainly.

Give me a break.

And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.
I don't know anything about that. You probably have about as much chance of getting paid as blacks in America.

Besides it's not like it was your money that got taken.

Give me a break.

God allowed Esau and Ishmael to start their own “religions” so the “we have so many members we can’t be wrong” to be a fallacy.
Bullshit, did God allow me to write this post?

Give me a break.

Did God promise you peace?

Give me a break.

Bullshit, did God allow me to write this post?
Nice language that reveals you know I’m right.
God allows you to do what’s physically possible for you to do.
The spiritual consequences are also up to God.

If any group needs forgiveness, it’s the Roman Catholic Church.

Unfortunately its probably never going to happen.

For some mysterious reason they have made the most important part of the religion desecrating the teachings of Jesus in a ritual that is a defiant and brazen violation of divine Law and an open demonstration of pure hatred for our God.

If scripture is true, doing the most detestable degrading and abominable thing to God described in the entire Bible will never be forgiven, no matter how sorry they profess to be unless they stop doing it and conform to the laws demands.

If they did that there would be no more Roman Catholic Church, no more three in one mangod, no more 33,000 Jesus is God denominations, no more wine and crackers, no more crazy christians, no more door to door salesmen peddling godflesh, no more holy obligations to engage in unholy practices, no more "Jesus died yay!" celebrations, no more sanctimonious politicians, no more talking serpents trying to save your soul..

Sniff, sniff.

Hehehe! You are right in that everyone must beg for the forgiveness from Jesus, but it is not tru that Jesus would deny forgiveness as per some law. Laws are the prorogative of the Holly Spirit alone, people have never received any permission to write any.

oh right----the HOLLY SPIRIT 'tis the SEASON
I like your colors :)

By the way, even Moses didn't insult God by writing laws. He brought them down from mount Sinai. It was the Pharisees first that made themselves the enemies of God by their legislations. Now imagine how many more laws modern western states

btw----I grew up in an erstwhile "restricted" Nazi shit hole and attended
sunday school ----lots, and read all your literature. You learned
that shit well but never really read the bible. ---I got bad news---
JESUS WAS A PHARISEE. Try reading the book.

Jesus was not a Pharisee. He did have the power to create laws but he didn't. The Pharisees did. According to the Bible, it is the prorogative of the holly spirit to create laws for people. Any human that creates laws is thereby an enemy of God, this means typically the Pharisees. So if Jesus was a Pharisee then He would be an enemy of God, that is an enemy of himself, which is a contradiction, therefore impossible.

Give me a break.

Did God promise you peace?
I don’t get your point.
Christians and Muslims are violent in their own habitat.

Everybody needs foregiveness of course, that includes the Roman Catholic Church too, of course. What is interesting is who are the groups that out rightly reject and despise the foregiveness forever, and those are the Jews and the Muslims. They know this about themselves too, Jews know that their biggest enemy is not the Muslims but us Christian's, because Christian's are the only ones who know about a higher power instead of just relying on personal wise crackery. Jews and Muslims will never accept this. Hehehe.
I was wondering why the Sebian Catholics were killing the Muslim minority...to save them..
Serbians are not Catholic. Serbians are Bizantine orthodox, like the Greeks, but unlike the Greeks they are corrupted, because they subjugated their church to national interest and national organization. Therefore Serbians are not really Christian's.

as a child----two of my little playmates were serbs----they called themselves YUGOSLAVIANS-----their parents spoke that language,
-----and they were "orthodox" (with the extra lines in the cross)----
the family was ANTI-EVERYONE------catholics, blacks, irish (micks)
Italians (wops) ---jews too---but they struggled to hide it........
-------they CERTAINLY thought they were Christians-----even though
Christmas and easter ended up on the wrong day One easter whilst
we were hanging around-----a girl in a pastel nylon easter dress commented-----"oh---they are jews" (we were in pedal pushers....)
My serb friend was EXTREMELY OFFENDED. -----now that's a
diverse neighborhood-----their church was subjugated to national
interest?-------when?

Yes, national interest. From your description, they were from north of the river Danube. All Serbs that come from the north of the Danube, now called Voivodina, were migrated there by the Habsburgs, for the express mission of killing off all the indigenous population there in the 18th century. Typically to kill off all the Hungarians, Szeklers, and Romanians. So no wonder that those Serbs hate everyone, hate is their identity.

And as for their Orthodox Church, they originally inherited the real Orthodox Church, but later they separated their districts away from it and recreated them under Serbian ultra nationalism. That is also why they killed the king of Serbia too, shortly before they killed the arch duke of Austria too, to start ww1.

Novak Djokovic is one.
I am not yet familiar with Novak djokovic, but looks Serbian enough, raging with hate I imagine. I am not surprised.

Give me a break.

Reparations from Poland.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

Don't you strike yourself as retarded?

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.

Give me a break.

Reparations from Poland.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

Don't you strike yourself as retarded?

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.

May I add, that all the properties that Jews lost in east Europe to the Nazis and to the Soviets were fully returned to them in the early 2000's. However everyone else got only a nominal compensation for loss. In other words, you have to be a Jew to get back what you lose to centralized totalitarian powers, and if you are not a Jew then you get back nothing.

I speculate that this is because it was the Jews themselves that controlled those totalitarian powers all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back