Will Joe Biden's Masters Agree to a 4 Hour Debate With Joe Rogan as Moderator?

You do know...Joe rogan is not a republican..right? He would be just as critical of trump as he would biden...so it wouldn't be a slaughter.

You do know...Joe rogan is not a republican..right? He would be just as critical of trump as he would biden...so it wouldn't be a slaughter.
it would be when you consider biden is a mental defective that needs a teleprompter to answer questions,,,

I doubt he would last past the first question,,,
Perhaps, I'm just pointing out that rogan wouldn't pull any punches. He would ask both of them the hard questions, questions they probably wouldn't want to answer.

It would be an interesting debate.

it would be when you consider biden is a mental defective that needs a teleprompter to answer questions,,,

Perhaps, I'm just pointing out that rogan wouldn't pull any punches. He would ask both of them the hard questions, questions they probably wouldn't want to answer.

interesting for sure,,but to even think bidens handlers would allow such a thing is crazy,,,

they know hes mental,,,

interesting for sure,,but to even think bidens handlers would allow such a thing is crazy,,,

they know hes mental,,,
We need to "bully" the Democrats into doing this. Any presidential candidate needs to be put thru something like this

they know hes mental,,,
We need to "bully" the Democrats into doing this. Any presidential candidate needs to be put thru something like this
if they had any honor we could,,but alas they are without honor and would just ignore the calls for it

Trump has agreed! This would be a slaughter!

It would be a Biden slaughter which is why Biden's puppeteer's will never agree to it.

The reason I say it would be a slaughter isnt because of Rogans political, but because Biden would be forced to "debate" without a crutch. He would fold after 5 minutes. Hes just not capable

I understood exactly what you meant which is why I believe any debate between Biden and Trump will be a Biden slaughter, regardless of who the moderator is.

There's nothing the President won't answer

Rogan is entertaining but he's not really smart enough on the issues. If you watch him even a little you'll see he lacks a lot of knowledge on some issues and fakes it on others. Entertaining at times tho

Rogan is entertaining but he's not really smart enough on the issues. If you watch him even a little you'll see he lacks a lot of knowledge on some issues and fakes it on others. Entertaining at times tho
you dont talk to as many people of knowledge that he does and not learn something,,
I am sure hes a lot smarter than he puts on or you and I could ever know...

he would be a great moderator and a big step above anyone we've seen in decades because hes a lot closer to the people than any media person out there,,,

Don and Joe should do Rogan’s show, but not together. Not a debate. Rogan doesn’t do political debates. One would think both would think doing Rogan’s show would help their chances. However since both assholes are demented fools, they won’t.

Forum List

Back