🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

Last edited:
The mating cry of a Trumptard in the face of his failings: "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaammmmaaaaa!"

NEVER do they acknowledge that every principle they claimed to hold have been grossly violated.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

On and on and on and on.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

Worry about the Clinton/Obama Crime Cartel going to jail. The details are being worked out as we speak.

Will God Judge Putin Bot G5000 for his Habitual Lies?

Yes.

Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven.

He won't be lonely though.....

I'm sure he'll have friends to commiserate with him when that day comes.

hot-dog-recipes.jpg

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

Worry about the Clinton/Obama Crime Cartel going to jail. The details are being worked out as we speak.

You willing to make a wager on that?

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

Fucking. Amazing.
:itsok:

I’ve been wondering if CNN and MSNBC will ever apologize for leading you gullible sheep down a path towards TDS.

Last edited:

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

You willing to make a wager on that?

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

Keep dreaming, mouth breather.

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

screw money, let's wager our existence on this very forum.

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

Last edited:

All that whining about "Family Values".

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.

I'm overjoyed that the OP doesn't vote.

:11_2_1043:

Let's give is 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?
:laugh:

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.
:itsok:

I’ve been wondering if CNN and MSNBC will ever apologize for leading you gullible sheep down a path towards TDS.
I don't watch news channels, retard. Any of them. They are all propaganda channels, especially Fox.

I have posted many times on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Russia. Example:
I doubt Daffy Donald personally interacted with Russian agents or their cutouts.

Putin is too smart to collude directly with a retard like Trump. He knows Trump would have been bragging about it on Twitter ever day. "Putin loves me!"

I have also posted many times I do not believe Trump should be impeached for anything less than laundering Russian mob money. He should not be impeached for violating campaign finance laws to bribe his hooker, or any of the other small stuff, even though the Republican party set the impeachment bar really, really low by impeaching over a blowjob.

None of this changes the fact you mouth breathers have violated every principle you claimed to believe in, thus exposing you don't believe in anything at all. Just power. All that matters to you tards is the letter after someone's name, and New York liberal Democrat Donald Trump understood this from the beginning.

Let's give is 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?
:laugh:

how about you laughing man...you grow a pair yet?

Here's one thing that has come out of all this: The Huckster-in-Chief no longer denies Russia interfered in our election.

But neither he nor the Tard Herd have expressed the slightest bit of anger about one of our greatest enemies messing with our electoral process. Again proving they have ZERO principles.

"So what?"

Forum List

Back