🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

Obama was a POS, Golfing Gator. Trump is working hard to fix the problems he created.

Yes, he was. 2nd worst POTUS ever, in my opinion.

Trump has not fixed any of the important problems and he has made a great many more along the way.

I have nothing to eat crow over. I have said form the beginning I did not think Trump did anything illegal, and I was right according to the report.

What has Trump done to improve healthcare like he said he would?
YOUR words:
Trump has not fixed any of the important problems and he has made a great many more along the way.
our answer:
frosty.jpg

Instead of stupid meme...tell me what major problem/issue has Trump fixed in his first 2 years?

can you name even one?
tell me what any recent POTUS has ever solved a major problem in their first four years?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg

Obama was a POS, Golfing Gator. Trump is working hard to fix the problems he created.

I have nothing to eat crow over. I have said form the beginning I did not think Trump did anything illegal, and I was right according to the report.

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

Instead of stupid meme...tell me what major problem/issue has Trump fixed in his first 2 years?

can you name even one?
??????!!!!!!!
....with all the dumbshit MSM/Dems/Blacks/entertainers/etc trying to lynch and get rid of Trump since day 1, he can't get much done and they tried to not get him elected
..what has he done you ask???!!
for starters, he got elected against all the odds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
tell me what any recent POTUS has ever solved a major problem in their first four years?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg
The Great Recession.

Short memory huh?

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg
The Great Recession.

Short memory huh?

You have been "misundereducated".

""No, gentleman, we have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong, somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job."
Roosevelt's man at Treasury, Henry Morgenthau, Jr.

Fifteen Minutes Of Pain

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg

None of them have ever solved any major problem, just made the worse...and Trump is no different.

You get on your knees daily and blow Trump even while admitting he is no different than the rest

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

None of them have ever solved any major problem, just made the worse...and Trump is no different.
You get on your knees daily and blow Trump even while admitting he is no different than the rest
Wow, it must really suck to be you. Sorry.

Wow, it must really suck to be you. Sorry.

Yes, it sucks being one of the few people that does not worship the government or its leader.

It sucks being one of the few people that does not rely on the government or the president to make their lives better.

But you would not understand either of those positions

Yes, it sucks being one of the few people that does not worship the government or its leader.
It sucks being one of the few people that does not rely on the government or the president to make their lives better.
I guess I was wrong, you're truly a legend in your own mind, aren't you?

I'd like to thank you for isolating yourself from the rest of the population and being so completely independent. Please give us some tips on how you build everything you use and grow everything you eat, and never rely on any public sector resource. A few more questions...

What is the name of your sovereign nation?
Did you exile your family to achieve this status?
Do you have any friends?
Why do you participate in a foreign forum?

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
Nope, only winning

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg

another dumbass reply from GG

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg
The Great Recession.

Short memory huh?
makes sense ....:rolleyes-41:

"‪I cannot tell you how enjoyable it is to have lunch in the Member’s Dining Room of Congress. ‬You should see the expression on the faces of @thedemocrats there assembled. ‬With @repmattgaetz, patriot and professional troublemaker" - Sassy Sebastian Gorka

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg

you are the one that showed that Trump is no different than any of the people that preceded him as POTUS.

YOUR words:
our answer:
frosty.jpg

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg

you are the one that showed that Trump is no different than any of the people that preceded him as POTUS.
Trump is the greatest POTUS in recent times

can you name even one?
none
Total-Victory-3.jpg

Trump is the greatest POTUS in recent times

Well, he is better than Bush II and Obama...but then again that is like being a better NFL QB than Ryan Leaf and Jessie Palmer.

Forum List

Back