🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Karma Ever FINALLY Bring Trump And The Rube Herd To Their Senses?

This is what I said..."Trump has not fixed any of the important problems..."

I stand by that. Tell, what major issue/problem has he dealt with?
Just his first few months:

Trump’s top 10 accomplishments of 2017

Overall:

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

In two years Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than any President in history has done in a complete term.

and this from your stupid list...

• For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
Oh yeah, that projection didn't happen because Trump fucked it up with a stupid trade war.
A war that will reap great rewards in the future, shorty.

That is what Trump tells you and you would never dare question your god in the White House.
Yeah, that’s it. No one in history has ever had a trade dispute to look back upon.

yes, they have actually. That is how anyone that is a student of history knows this one will not turn out well for us.

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

screw money, let's wager our existence on this very forum.

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

Warning: The word of a Cult45 member means nothing.

Just his first few months:

Trump’s top 10 accomplishments of 2017

Overall:

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

In two years Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than any President in history has done in a complete term.

• For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
Oh yeah, that projection didn't happen because Trump fucked it up with a stupid trade war.

That is what Trump tells you and you would never dare question your god in the White House.
Yeah, that’s it. No one in history has ever had a trade dispute to look back upon.

yes, they have actually. That is how anyone that is a student of history knows this one will not turn out well for us.
For 10 Bonus Points, tell the class what the trade deficit is today.

I am almost never wrong. Have not been wrong about a single thing in this thread.

I have not been wrong about a single thing, which is why you are stuck making stupid post instead of highlighting something I have been wrong about.

you have no case. That is why you cannot name a single thing in this thread that I have been wrong about.
You should run for office as a Democrat. You've got that whole "arrogant bigot" thing down great!

But seriously, I'm puzzled why you can't follow links. Fear? Crappy phone? What is it?

Let's compare B. Kidd's stock list to this: https://money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/best-stocks-to-buy

With a start like that to the New Year, here are the best stocks to buy for March:

• NXP Semiconductors (ticker: NXPI)
  • The Progressive Corporation (PGR)
  • Shopify (SHOP)
  • International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
  • Applied Materials (AMAT)

I never list stocks on here. Never will.
Them that knows, don't tell.

Way to back down, you lame ass. :21: Cult45 as usual is all talk.

as of the end of Dec it was 891 billion dollars, the highest ever.

Winning! :21::21::21::21:

I am almost never wrong. Have not been wrong about a single thing in this thread.

I have not been wrong about a single thing, which is why you are stuck making stupid post instead of highlighting something I have been wrong about.

you have no case. That is why you cannot name a single thing in this thread that I have been wrong about.
You should run for office as a Democrat. You've got that whole "arrogant bigot" thing down great!

But seriously, I'm puzzled why you can't follow links. Fear? Crappy phone? What is it?

are you drunk?

What link is it that I did not follow?

I don't want to take your money. Sen John Kennedy (R-LA) & Sen Lindsay Graham (R-SC) have vowed to lower the boom on the criminal bastards. They had better scout out some sanctuary cities to disappear in.

screw money, let's wager our existence on this very forum.

Let's give it 6 months from today and if the "boom" has been lowered I will leave the forum for good, if not then you leave for good.

you have the balls?

Warning: The word of a Cult45 member means nothing.

but they are fun as hell to fuck with. Not a full brain between the lot of them

as of the end of Feb it was 891 billion dollars, the highest ever.

And you’re a cheerleader for the status quo. :fu:

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about "Family Values".

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

They have ZERO principles.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.

Yep, karma is a bitch, and liberals hopefully with learn the lesson....although I doubt it.

Status quo? How is setting a new record status quo?

Your solution is for America to grab her ankles and beg for more.

You Leftists hate America.

I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006 when the number of retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths had reached critical mass in the Republican Party.

Last year, because of the huckster Trump, I resigned my voter registration from the GOP. A membership I proudly held since 1980. But the time had come when people now assume that if you are a Republican, you are one of the tards/bigots/liars/hypocrites/psychopaths.

I don't blame them. I can understand how someone can make that assumption. The Tard Herd is everywhere. Going to and fro where their masters direct them. Parroting what they are told to parrot.

So it was long past time to check out of membership in that utterly unprincipled party.

Today, I find it simultaneously amusing and befuddling as a man who perpetuated a bogus hoax for YEARS about his predecessor being born in Kenya is whining and moaning about a "Russia hoax". He does this with absolutely no sense of irony.

And I can't but help wonder if the retards, bigots, liars, psychopaths and ESPECIALLY the hypocrites have finally been awakened by karma bitch slapping the mouth breathers full on in the face.

On and on and on and on.

They have violated every benchmark they ever set. They have gone even lower. And this proves that they never believed in anything to which they paid lip service.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message. They are still just as sick and fucked in the head as their opposition.

Fucking. Amazing.
Karmic Justice has been in full swing for the last two years, but it is clear who is taking the beating. And it clearly IS NOT President Trump, his supporters, or the GOP. There have been plenty of bitches attempting slaps, alright. Like the OP for instance.

Beg for more what?

More of the 118 months of straight economic expansion we have experienced under the current trade deals?

More of the 100 plus straight months of positive job growth we have experienced under the current trade deals?

More of the record setting financial markets that we had till the trade war started?

More of the sustained low unemployment we experienced under the current trade deals?

More of having more jobs than people to fill them we have experienced under the current trade deals?

Which of these things are bad and you want to get rid of them?

On and on and on and on.

Fucking. Amazing.
Karmic Justice has been in full swing for the last two years, but it is clear who is taking the beating. And it clearly IS NOT President Trump, his supporters, or the GOP. There have been plenty of bitches attempting slaps, alright. Like the OP for instance.
Avenatti and his minions going down today is one more example of the Karma going down.

Beg for more what?

More of the 118 months of straight economic expansion we have experienced under the current trade deals?

More of the 100 plus straight months of positive job growth we have experienced under the current trade deals?

More of the record setting financial markets that we had till the trade war started?

More of the sustained low unemployment we experienced under the current trade deals?

More of having more jobs than people to fill them we have experienced under the current trade deals?

You need to spend much more time letting Americans know that their personal financial situation is not reality.

Beg for more what?

You need to spend much more time letting Americans know that their personal financial situation is not reality.

Americans already know things are going good, it is only sheep like you that think otherwise.

Forum List

Back